Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

$30m Spent On President Buhari's Health By National Security Adviser & NIA - SR - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $30m Spent On President Buhari's Health By National Security Adviser & NIA - SR (48204 Views)

Mid Poll Results On President Buhari's Health By PublicHealth.com.ng / "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande / Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $30m Spent On President Buhari's Health By National Security Adviser & NIA - SR by 1metre: 6:52pm On Aug 15, 2017
rolchi:
In as much as PMB is not my guy...this 30m USD medical charge nor fly at all. Sahara Reporters should do more to convince me. 30m USD is a lot of money. Sahara Reporters and figures?
I agree with u, as if such figure is a child's play.
Re: $30m Spent On President Buhari's Health By National Security Adviser & NIA - SR by ddippset(m): 6:53pm On Aug 15, 2017
MrSly:

Then you have not understood the audacity with which money is being exhumed from the treasury.
you think this is jonathan and dasuki?
Re: $30m Spent On President Buhari's Health By National Security Adviser & NIA - SR by ddippset(m): 6:54pm On Aug 15, 2017
It wouldn't even cost 30 million dollars to resurrect a dead man. Useless ipob miscreants messing up cyber space for like forever.
Re: $30m Spent On President Buhari's Health By National Security Adviser & NIA - SR by tsdarkside(m): 6:56pm On Aug 15, 2017
ddippset:
It's no longer Buhari is incapacitated or Buhari is dead. Its now 30 million dollars spent on hospital bills. Tomorrow wailers and ipob will say Buhari is eating 100 million dollars gworo in aso rock. Demons!

their lies realy too much...faking websites,lying upandan,manipulating wikipedia even pushing strange search results on google...

you know what?...let them destroy the fragile democracy that we have then we can return to military rule...they think if they destroy our democracy then nigeria will collapse....when all this lies and propaganda succede then they have to face our military that will imprison all of them or shoot them dead...the military will not play democracy with them,they can forget it....

1 Like

Re: $30m Spent On President Buhari's Health By National Security Adviser & NIA - SR by Bizibi(m): 7:08pm On Aug 15, 2017
Money dey this country.....em just dey lie.
Re: $30m Spent On President Buhari's Health By National Security Adviser & NIA - SR by MrSly(m): 7:20pm On Aug 15, 2017
ddippset:
you think this is jonathan and dasuki?
I don't believe in that saint of yours. By their fruit we shall know them. One who is away from job for 100 days without qualms of conscience, yet receiving salary is not just corrupt but wicked. He can do anything
Re: $30m Spent On President Buhari's Health By National Security Adviser & NIA - SR by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:23pm On Aug 15, 2017
Lies! SR just manufacture any garbage because they know how gullible people here are.
Re: $30m Spent On President Buhari's Health By National Security Adviser & NIA - SR by redness: 7:35pm On Aug 15, 2017
The government are fu.cki.ng us everyday.
Re: $30m Spent On President Buhari's Health By National Security Adviser & NIA - SR by ddippset(m): 7:40pm On Aug 15, 2017
MrSly:

I don't believe in that saint of yours. By their fruit we shall know them. One who is away from job for 100 days without qualms of conscience, yet receiving salary is not just corrupt but wicked. He can do anything
rubbish. being away from a job for even 1 million days isn't as bad as sharing arms money amongst girlfriends and pastors or usin arms money to buy mansions all over the world.
Re: $30m Spent On President Buhari's Health By National Security Adviser & NIA - SR by SalamRushdie: 7:47pm On Aug 15, 2017
rolchi:
In as much as PMB is not my guy...this 30m USD medical charge nor fly at all. Sahara Reporters should do more to convince me. 30m USD is a lot of money. Sahara Reporters and figures?

Buhari has been under going some avant garde cutting edge cancer treatment and they don't come cheap , put the cost of that plus the cost of keeping a boeing business jet grounded plus crew and his over 30 man entourage all sworn to secrecy assured by very generous Estacodes, the cost of paying to make super there is a media blanket by the British press and british doctors over the state of his health and you will know it has exceeded 30 million dollars which I say is very fair estimate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: $30m Spent On President Buhari's Health By National Security Adviser & NIA - SR by MrSly(m): 8:06pm On Aug 15, 2017
ddippset:
rubbish. being away from a job for even 1 million days isn't as bad as sharing arms money amongst girlfriends and pastors or usin arms money to buy mansions all over the world.
Sorry. That's what you were told. Trust me, you and fairy tales makers aren't of those claims, hence non has been convicted since the dust raising.
Re: $30m Spent On President Buhari's Health By National Security Adviser & NIA - SR by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 15, 2017
samebony1:
Please be serious.
The figure can't be that high, unless some people are helping themselves also

Only parking Nigeria's air force1 in a hanger for 100 days have gulped millions of dollars already.

He's a president, not a commoner.
Re: $30m Spent On President Buhari's Health By National Security Adviser & NIA - SR by ddippset(m): 8:21pm On Aug 15, 2017
MrSly:

Sorry. That's what you were told. Trust me, you and fairy tales makers aren't of those claims, hence non has been convicted since the dust raising.
some have admitted collecting millions. their only defence is that the money was released to them for special assignments. i don't need to see any convictions to understand that they were given public money. in this country we shall wait for convictions and be looted out of existence.
Re: $30m Spent On President Buhari's Health By National Security Adviser & NIA - SR by MrSly(m): 8:27pm On Aug 15, 2017
ddippset:
some have admitted collecting millions. their only defence is that the money was released to them for special assignments. i don't need to see any convictions to understand that they were given public money. in this country we shall wait for convictions and be looted out of existence.
Of course everyone govt officially in one occasion be given money to discharge a duty, such money is recorded for reference. If anyone misappropriate money it is let for the court to convict him or her. Since it hasn't happened, I call this saga PROPAGANDA. Dasol!
Re: $30m Spent On President Buhari's Health By National Security Adviser & NIA - SR by Yinkaotunba123: 9:01pm On Aug 15, 2017
Haaaaaaaaa, #13.000000000 ke, what are they using it for. Anyway, if it is true, the NSA should be probe.
Re: $30m Spent On President Buhari's Health By National Security Adviser & NIA - SR by Splashme: 11:06pm On Aug 15, 2017
Truckpusher:
Even if they stick the bill into your brain, you will still reject it as lies.

Don't bother your head ,what is happening to you is not an ordinary thing ,we understand.
Re: $30m Spent On President Buhari's Health By National Security Adviser & NIA - SR by julietm123: 12:40am On Aug 16, 2017
samebony1:
Please be serious.
Av you gone for medicals as a private patient in the UK b4?if you have you will know the figure is possibly true.
Re: $30m Spent On President Buhari's Health By National Security Adviser & NIA - SR by lonelydora: 2:55am On Aug 16, 2017
samebony1:
Please be serious.

That's a norm in Nigeria.
Re: $30m Spent On President Buhari's Health By National Security Adviser & NIA - SR by ivandragon: 6:28pm On Aug 16, 2017
since when did NSA become custodians of 'health' funds?

is that the new 'ministry of finance & health'?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Men In Military Uniforms Shooting At Ladipo Market / Xenophobic Attacks: President Buhari Despatches Special Envoy To South Africa / Jonathan At Emir Of Daura's Palace As He Visits Buhari's State, Katsina (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.