Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,350 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Meet Ooni Of Ife’s Sisters Who Ensured The Emergence Of A New Queen - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Meet Ooni Of Ife’s Sisters Who Ensured The Emergence Of A New Queen (80911 Views)

More Photos & Facts Of The Two Sisters Who Married Oba Of Benin, Ewuare II / Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife / Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi, Playing Football Amidst Marriage Crash Rumors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Ooni Of Ife’s Sisters Who Ensured The Emergence Of A New Queen by Smooyis(m): 6:18am On Aug 16, 2017
I have a lot of respect for the Ooni I just pray for God's strength to see him through.
Re: Meet Ooni Of Ife’s Sisters Who Ensured The Emergence Of A New Queen by oshiiteoku: 6:20am On Aug 16, 2017
sisters in law from hell.no wife will survive under the same environment with those vampires,the look over bearing and intimidating
Re: Meet Ooni Of Ife’s Sisters Who Ensured The Emergence Of A New Queen by zabuur: 6:21am On Aug 16, 2017
Really, Oni shouldn't have allowed this to escalate to this extent. Broz Yeye is better than that.

Well, I recommend polygamy for him. As long as it's just one, it'll always happen
Re: Meet Ooni Of Ife’s Sisters Who Ensured The Emergence Of A New Queen by Callmedondee(m): 6:37am On Aug 16, 2017
Okoyiboz3:
Character is like smoke, it can never be hidden.

U are very right my brother... if u can remember last year when d olori friends where accusing her of all her past n d kind of life she had leaved n all sort of things she has done. U know she pretend to b saint but now d real her is on display. May God save us from karashika! "The woman who will want to chase family away from us..."
Re: Meet Ooni Of Ife’s Sisters Who Ensured The Emergence Of A New Queen by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 6:49am On Aug 16, 2017
look at them... evil women that can not allow their brother's wife to be in Peace why are they not married they look fetish, they have succeeded in expelling that lady from her matrimonial home, but I blame the husband that can't man up as a real man, Ephesians 5:31
"For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh."

look at their ugly AFONJA bleached face like mummified witch

1 Like

Re: Meet Ooni Of Ife’s Sisters Who Ensured The Emergence Of A New Queen by fergie001: 6:52am On Aug 16, 2017
moscobabs:

Bro wetin I do. ? I actually helped the guy to where the questions will be well answered ni

Is a sin to help your brother?
Hahaha hahahaha,abeg leave me oooooo

Help?u say help?

I don write your moniker down,I no go find your trouble for NL,lai-lai

1 Like

Re: Meet Ooni Of Ife’s Sisters Who Ensured The Emergence Of A New Queen by Ameeria: 6:52am On Aug 16, 2017
If indeed Ooni's marriage is on the rocks, then the chances keep getting slimmer for the rest of us considering he's almost got it all...money, affluence, power,fame, looks, education, exposure, what have you!

It is well.
Re: Meet Ooni Of Ife’s Sisters Who Ensured The Emergence Of A New Queen by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 6:53am On Aug 16, 2017
Flashh:

I doubt if anybody would understand your comment.
what he mean, Yoruba demons are career killers
Re: Meet Ooni Of Ife’s Sisters Who Ensured The Emergence Of A New Queen by newoffer: 6:55am On Aug 16, 2017
If d Oba decided to marry a robot dem go still envy d robot. No be dis things I dey see so. Oba Na contract be your love life o
Re: Meet Ooni Of Ife’s Sisters Who Ensured The Emergence Of A New Queen by delishpot: 7:02am On Aug 16, 2017
So they are the termites eating the king's house to destruction? Don't they have their own homes to run? They must follow king upandan and be bringing women to him. Half of what they doing ,they would not accept from their own sister in-laws if they have any at all.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Ooni Of Ife’s Sisters Who Ensured The Emergence Of A New Queen by delishpot: 7:06am On Aug 16, 2017
Flashh:

I doubt if anybody would understand your comment.

I do. Any average Nigerian would. He said at this rate, those sisters would 3nd up marrying their brother because they seem jealous and want to be too involved in his love life. Of course it's just a figure of speech but the average Nigerian understands the point being made.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Ooni Of Ife’s Sisters Who Ensured The Emergence Of A New Queen by repogirl(f): 7:17am On Aug 16, 2017
Awon Àrò méta. See as them be sef.

They want a queen they can control. Uselessness, they obviously don't have lives of their own and thats why they tie them selves to yhe oba.

The story says nothing about their husbands and kids. I bet they have abandoned them to play Princess to their brother. Mtchew!

2 Likes

Re: Meet Ooni Of Ife’s Sisters Who Ensured The Emergence Of A New Queen by anunweluobi: 7:19am On Aug 16, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:
The lady in the middle is soooo cute kiss

Is this one blind? cry

2 Likes

Re: Meet Ooni Of Ife’s Sisters Who Ensured The Emergence Of A New Queen by Myself2(m): 7:28am On Aug 16, 2017
Lollipop247:
Wow
So these women don't have their own husbands & kids to focus on, than to be policing the oba's personal affairs??
What kind of a thing is that??

I see them as meddlesome interlopers.

They look like aro meta.

Also for the Highly revered Ooni,Ojaja the first,a man I truly love(no homo pls) , admire,respect etc etc,could this be a classic case of "love is blind" ? as I understand there was a lot of social media brouhaha about the moral fortitude or lack of it of Wuraola Otiti prior to their marriage,even one of her friends was very vocal against her,,,,,na him be say Kabiyesi no check or e no mind.
Well irrespective of what happens with now Olori Wuraola or otherwise,it does not and CAN NEVER diminish the throne of the Ooni and not even the personality of the highly revered Oba Oguwusi,Ojaja 1 himself.So all the touts who were fortunate to be made bales and who are now calling themselves obas somewhere in Lagos island better park well and shut up.

Finally,a good attitude is the true beauty of a woman,not make up or slaying.
Obviously Olori Wuraola is very deficient in that department,though I hate meddlesome folks,but in Africa,you marry a guy,then you marry his family,in the very least,try and be nice to his siblings and HONOUR his parents

1 Like

Re: Meet Ooni Of Ife’s Sisters Who Ensured The Emergence Of A New Queen by Mdaz(m): 7:39am On Aug 16, 2017
omoashy:

There is no love-lost among them and Olori Wuraola.

The three, Princess Folashade, Princess Adesola and Princess Bimpe are sisters to the Ooni of Ife, Oba Enitan Adeyeye Ogunwusi.

Known to always appear with the monarch to most places he went especially when he was newly installed, there is obviously a supremacy battle among them and Olori Wuraola, who was the only wife and queen in the palace.
As expected, Olori Wuraola put them in their place and this ignited a silent war.
The Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi, formally took for wife, former Wuraola Itohan Sonia Otiti Zainab Obanor on March 12, 2016. Initially all seems to be well with the queen and her in-laws but everything turned awry with what a source described as “the attitude of Olori Wuraola towards family members.”

According to a report from TheCapital.ng that broke the alleged crash of the Ooni of Ife/Olori Wuraola’s marriage, one of the reasons for the challenged union is the fact that the queen is at war with her in-laws:
The report says, “Inside sources described the marriage as a sham, plagued by suspicion, hatred and devoid of love; they accused Olori of many unpublishable things and lack of commitment to her marital vows. Even as you read she is not on talking terms with her in-laws. The allegations are as wide as they are wild.”
Though sources close to the queen have denied any marriage crash, its obvious the young marriage is challenged. The sisters, who could have being a source of help for Olori Wuraola have left her in the cold.
“Unfortunately for the sisters, they cannot narrate all they have experienced in the hands of the Queen. When they went on the USA and London tours with the king, Olori Wuraola dealt with them. Before, the sisters lived in the palace but they are no longer there. In fact, when the Ooni of Ife’s father, Price Ropo Ogunwusi, clocked 75 in March 2017, Queen Wuraola, who is a daughter-in-law, was conspicuously absent at the low key get-together,” a source close to the palace said.
At the Baba Oba’s 75th birthday, the three princesses and very few family members were present.
Well, these three princesses— Princess Folashade, Princess Adesola and Princess Bimpe— who are the Kabiyesi’s eyes and ears on the social scene, saw to it that a paramount ruler in Yoruba land did not end up with just a queen. They were said to have arranged the meeting of the new queen, Bolanle who hails from Abeokuta, Ogun State, with the Ooni.
Though the new queen stays in the personal house of the Ooni, she gets the attention and love of the three princesses.

That the Ogunwusi princesses keep a close-knit family cannot be ignored in the scheme of things in the palace especially with the issue of who the king marries.

Fortunately for them, their brother, the king, honours them too.
Who are these celebrity princesses? What’s about these princesses?
For Princess Folashade Fadairo who is the third child, she read English Language ditto for her younger sister, Princess Adesola Olojede. Adebimpe Daodu read Banking and Finance at the Osun State College of Technology.
Aside the fact that they co-run a business called FOLSOLBIM VENTURES, Folashade also runs a private business called FOLAR designs which is one of the most patronised beauty and gift items outfit in Lekki Ajah axis. Sola also oversees the affairs of Alpha Reign Ventures, an outfit that sells luxury phones. Adebimpe who is the last of them, was working as a health officer at Winnipeg regional health authority in Canada. The 40-year-old has relocated to Nigeria since her brother’s installation as king.

http://kemiashefonlovehaven.com/?p=14442

Ooni's Angels.......

1 Like

Re: Meet Ooni Of Ife’s Sisters Who Ensured The Emergence Of A New Queen by Deji124(m): 7:42am On Aug 16, 2017
quiverfull:
I have some questions here: Before the man became the ooni, he had a wife, what happened to her? And there were so many stories trailing this Wuraola before she married him, why did he still go ahead?
I wonder too oh. before he became an ooni he has a wife and three children(mostly female) where are they now is it that the ooni abadon his first wife and kid somebody should pls answer me,
Re: Meet Ooni Of Ife’s Sisters Who Ensured The Emergence Of A New Queen by morbeta(m): 7:43am On Aug 16, 2017
No woman will have peace with these three women in the life of oni......unless the one that is ready to serve as house girl to them.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Ooni Of Ife’s Sisters Who Ensured The Emergence Of A New Queen by mikejj(m): 7:45am On Aug 16, 2017
grin Nigeria sun never touch dem.kikiki
Re: Meet Ooni Of Ife’s Sisters Who Ensured The Emergence Of A New Queen by LifeIsGuhd(f): 7:50am On Aug 16, 2017
anunweluobi:

Is this one blind? cry

Turn around, walk straight down to your god Nnamdi Kanu and ask him same. Nitwit
Re: Meet Ooni Of Ife’s Sisters Who Ensured The Emergence Of A New Queen by NabeelAbu: 7:54am On Aug 16, 2017
omase oo. There is God oo in everything we are are doing.

1 Like

Re: Meet Ooni Of Ife’s Sisters Who Ensured The Emergence Of A New Queen by demobaba1(m): 8:01am On Aug 16, 2017
Just follow thus !!!
Re: Meet Ooni Of Ife’s Sisters Who Ensured The Emergence Of A New Queen by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 16, 2017
Nigerians and the tradition of sisters breaking their brother's marriages.. If their husbands were better performers or if they had the so-called glamorous marriage they want their so-called brother to have, they wouldn't have the time to fix his...Hypocrisy, mankind and human domination issue...

1 Like

Re: Meet Ooni Of Ife’s Sisters Who Ensured The Emergence Of A New Queen by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 16, 2017
cr7lomo:
U c Edo woman go marry...u lucky say she no dethrone u.... To make it worse, an Edo ex prostitute that has been married to different men in the past...now for those that say bad girls get the best husbands...yh they do...but only for a short period
k

So the Ooni was sucking and licking the kitten of an ex-pro. Imagine d head of all yorubas giving head.

1 Like

Re: Meet Ooni Of Ife’s Sisters Who Ensured The Emergence Of A New Queen by newslifeop: 8:17am On Aug 16, 2017
Really
Re: Meet Ooni Of Ife’s Sisters Who Ensured The Emergence Of A New Queen by Jahblessme: 8:21am On Aug 16, 2017
Is the Oba pure?
There were also rumors swirling about him being a gigolo and owing women money.

These two are very experienced worldly divorcees who entered into a marriage which has failed yet again.

Why is it only the woman that her character is being maligned?Yes she is not a saint,is her husband one?

We have fallen back to the defacto blame the woman game as per usual naija behaviour,mainly driven by his own sisters fellow women like her..as usual women our own worst enemies.Women that are spending their time monitoring his love life.Tueh,jobless people.They are probably looking for who to enslave to do their every whim.

Fact is under the cloakship of Oba we have a flawed man who contributed to the failure of his marriage as well.

Even if he marries again,same issues which have plagued his marriages will be present.Instead of him to take time for reflection,theyve already lined up an innocent victim to control & suffer,cue the Olori and her disappearing bump,maybe they wanted to use trickery to fool the world but bubble don burst.

Anyway,they should have avoided scandal and divorced amicably instead of digging up the woman's past and making it look like she suddenly became a monster.He knew her past and claimed the gods selected her.Afterall she's the anti feminist average Nigerian man dream that was preaching submission.How did that help her now to keep that Kain home?

They should leave us all in peace abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Ooni Of Ife’s Sisters Who Ensured The Emergence Of A New Queen by ominirajj: 8:22am On Aug 16, 2017
moscobabs:

Board a bus going to Ibadan from any where alight at Iwo road, walk down the bridge by the right you will get car calling Ilesha- ife enter it but don't forget to tell the driver that you are going to Ooni palace so he can find a bike for you to the palace from the bus stop . once u arrive at Ooni palace tell the security operatives that you want to see Oonirisa ..just prostate for him and ask him the questions you have for him.

Kabiyesi is a nice gentleman.
Laughter wan kill me o .meeeeen this person is wicked

1 Like

Re: Meet Ooni Of Ife’s Sisters Who Ensured The Emergence Of A New Queen by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 16, 2017
OriEyeLe:
Wuraola was a prostitute,Gold digger.I was surprised a whole ooni of ife would marry someone like her. I thought we had this kind of discussion on nairaland forum. Wura comw and beat me in my house

How do someone born into gold, go digging gold elsewhere? Despite her flaws she is in her husbands house unlike d aje-metas who is in their brother's house.

1 Like

Re: Meet Ooni Of Ife’s Sisters Who Ensured The Emergence Of A New Queen by columbus007(m): 8:24am On Aug 16, 2017
moscobabs:

Board a bus going to Ibadan from any where alight at Iwo road, walk down the bridge by the right you will get car calling Ilesha- ife enter it but don't forget to tell the driver that you are going to Ooni palace so he can find a bike for you to the palace from the bus stop . once u arrive at Ooni palace tell the security operatives that you want to see Oonirisa ..just prostate for him and ask him the questions you have for him.

Kabiyesi is a nice gentleman.
but have you find out if he has a t-fare cheesy

1 Like

Re: Meet Ooni Of Ife’s Sisters Who Ensured The Emergence Of A New Queen by larrybee2017(f): 8:28am On Aug 16, 2017
quiverfull:
I have some questions here: Before the man became the ooni, he had a wife, what happened to her? And there were so many stories trailing this Wuraola before she married him, why did he still go ahead?
Ori e PE(your head dey correct Wella). I almost ask the same question but I think the rumor is fake jare
Re: Meet Ooni Of Ife’s Sisters Who Ensured The Emergence Of A New Queen by jeyselassie(m): 8:30am On Aug 16, 2017
quiverfull:
there is a book called- "the power of toto". Your answers are there.
Re: Meet Ooni Of Ife’s Sisters Who Ensured The Emergence Of A New Queen by giles14(m): 8:37am On Aug 16, 2017
omoashy:

There is no love-lost among them and Olori Wuraola.

The three, Princess Folashade, Princess Adesola and Princess Bimpe are sisters to the Ooni of Ife, Oba Enitan Adeyeye Ogunwusi.

Known to always appear with the monarch to most places he went especially when he was newly installed, there is obviously a supremacy battle among them and Olori Wuraola, who was the only wife and queen in the palace.
As expected, Olori Wuraola put them in their place and this ignited a silent war.
The Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi, formally took for wife, former Wuraola Itohan Sonia Otiti Zainab Obanor on March 12, 2016. Initially all seems to be well with the queen and her in-laws but everything turned awry with what a source described as “the attitude of Olori Wuraola towards family members.”

According to a report from TheCapital.ng that broke the alleged crash of the Ooni of Ife/Olori Wuraola’s marriage, one of the reasons for the challenged union is the fact that the queen is at war with her in-laws:
The report says, “Inside sources described the marriage as a sham, plagued by suspicion, hatred and devoid of love; they accused Olori of many unpublishable things and lack of commitment to her marital vows. Even as you read she is not on talking terms with her in-laws. The allegations are as wide as they are wild.”
Though sources close to the queen have denied any marriage crash, its obvious the young marriage is challenged. The sisters, who could have being a source of help for Olori Wuraola have left her in the cold.
“Unfortunately for the sisters, they cannot narrate all they have experienced in the hands of the Queen. When they went on the USA and London tours with the king, Olori Wuraola dealt with them. Before, the sisters lived in the palace but they are no longer there. In fact, when the Ooni of Ife’s father, Price Ropo Ogunwusi, clocked 75 in March 2017, Queen Wuraola, who is a daughter-in-law, was conspicuously absent at the low key get-together,” a source close to the palace said.
At the Baba Oba’s 75th birthday, the three princesses and very few family members were present.
Well, these three princesses— Princess Folashade, Princess Adesola and Princess Bimpe— who are the Kabiyesi’s eyes and ears on the social scene, saw to it that a paramount ruler in Yoruba land did not end up with just a queen. They were said to have arranged the meeting of the new queen, Bolanle who hails from Abeokuta, Ogun State, with the Ooni.
Though the new queen stays in the personal house of the Ooni, she gets the attention and love of the three princesses.

That the Ogunwusi princesses keep a close-knit family cannot be ignored in the scheme of things in the palace especially with the issue of who the king marries.

Fortunately for them, their brother, the king, honours them too.
Who are these celebrity princesses? What’s about these princesses?
For Princess Folashade Fadairo who is the third child, she read English Language ditto for her younger sister, Princess Adesola Olojede. Adebimpe Daodu read Banking and Finance at the Osun State College of Technology.
Aside the fact that they co-run a business called FOLSOLBIM VENTURES, Folashade also runs a private business called FOLAR designs which is one of the most patronised beauty and gift items outfit in Lekki Ajah axis. Sola also oversees the affairs of Alpha Reign Ventures, an outfit that sells luxury phones. Adebimpe who is the last of them, was working as a health officer at Winnipeg regional health authority in Canada. The 40-year-old has relocated to Nigeria since her brother’s installation as king.

http://kemiashefonlovehaven.com/?p=14442
Yoruba and tribalism is like bread n butter.

y them go let Edo woman be their queen
Re: Meet Ooni Of Ife’s Sisters Who Ensured The Emergence Of A New Queen by budgetpadding: 8:41am On Aug 16, 2017
Those people can beef!!!! na their way.Whats their business their brother's marriage?Awon wailers bad belle people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Visits British Museum, Spots Stolen Benin Kingdom Artifacts. Photos / Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) / Can You Count From One To A Thousand In Your Local Dialect ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.