Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Skills That Count To Employers. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Skills That Count To Employers. (652 Views)

See The Smart Way A Man Delivers His Resume To Employers. (Photos) / When Does Your Grade No Longer Matter To Employers? / Solution To Employers Email Address Always Bouncing CV Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skills That Count To Employers. by Ikultra6: 2:57pm On Aug 15, 2017
We are in the time that only thing that count is skill. A lucrative skill can take you anywhere no mater what you study in school. Learning a skill that is important to you is as wise as planning for your financial break through. Learn a skill that independently offers service to people, not the one that you must apply for job before you earn. Self employ skills are necessary for living, it doesn't stop you from getting a company or any job you pursue. Learn any of this skills and you will never regret:

-Digital Media Marketing Package IV

-Social Media Marketing

-Phyton

-Email Marketing

-Mobile App IOS

- Video Editing

-Mobile App Android

-Motion Graphics

-3D Animation

-Web App Laravel Package I

-Web App Javascript Package III

-Web Application Code Igniter Package II

-Web Design

- Web development

-Mobile App Development

For any of this training check my signature for details. Check banner as i upload them one by one!

Re: Skills That Count To Employers. by PastorDavidJr: 3:18pm On Aug 15, 2017
Are you a business person? Do you have your super market? Are you looking for a product to sell? Are you looking to have a side business for yourself? Are you looking to be your own boss? Or looking for a profitable business idea in Nigeria? Are you looking for a product that will move fast? Then I have the product for you. I am a distributor of Ivory Beauty Soap a popular complexion soap in the South West of Nigeria and I am selling out fast, if you are interested in helping distribute my goods in the South West (Serious applicants only)

Please contact me on info@notebytee.com or send Whats app number.

First 4 serious inquiries will get trade support.
Re: Skills That Count To Employers. by Ikultra6: 9:19pm On Aug 15, 2017
Just like this fellow, you too can become a digital marketer. Choose any of our training for greater exploits!
Re: Skills That Count To Employers. by Ikultra6: 9:48am On Aug 21, 2017
Also check us for Phyton.

Re: Skills That Count To Employers. by Ikultra6: 11:05am On Aug 31, 2017
Learn Web App Laravel

(1) (Reply)

Apply For The 2017 Greensprings School Graduate Trainee Programme / Apply For Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services Limited Recruitment 2017 / Apply For Th 2017 Diamond Bank Building Entrepreneurs Today (BET) Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.