Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,797 members, 7,851,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:27 AM

Davido Shows Off Wads Of His 30 Billion Cash - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Shows Off Wads Of His 30 Billion Cash (884 Views)

Davido Buys 2018 Bentley Bentayga After His 30 Billion Concert / Davido Mocks Mr. Eazi With His 30 Billion Gang Members (Video) / Davido Flaunts His 30 Billion Chain (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Shows Off Wads Of His 30 Billion Cash by Jeus(m): 3:33pm On Aug 15, 2017
Nigerian Musician, Davido has been known as one celebrity who likes to show off.

The billionaire's son who recently claimed he had 30 billion in his account on one of his hit songs "If", decided to show us part of it.

I didn't say his billions are in dollars oh.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/08/davido-shows-off-part-of-his-30-billion.html

LALASTICLALA MYND44 FYNESTBOI

Re: Davido Shows Off Wads Of His 30 Billion Cash by LifeIsGuhd(f): 3:34pm On Aug 15, 2017
Money so long, I wouldnt even notice the protruding belly undecided

1 Like

Re: Davido Shows Off Wads Of His 30 Billion Cash by rheether(f): 3:58pm On Aug 15, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:
Money so long, I wouldnt even notice the protruding belly undecided

I only noticed the pot belly when It dwell to me that I can't lay hand on that money.
Re: Davido Shows Off Wads Of His 30 Billion Cash by LifeIsGuhd(f): 4:07pm On Aug 15, 2017
grin grin grin
rheether:

I only noticed the pot belly when It dwell to me that I can't lay hand on that money.
Re: Davido Shows Off Wads Of His 30 Billion Cash by opeyemiieblog(m): 5:21pm On Aug 15, 2017
omo ologo
Re: Davido Shows Off Wads Of His 30 Billion Cash by milaso: 6:38pm On Aug 15, 2017
always show off undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

RIP Dick Gregory. / Rosaline Meurer Goes Nud3 On Snapchat (see Photos) / Chairman Adjust Your Personality To My Low Level And Honour Me AY TO HUSHPUPPI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.