Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,583 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

A Nairalander's Story On Twitter. Worth The Read. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / A Nairalander's Story On Twitter. Worth The Read. (767 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander's Story On Twitter. Worth The Read. by Turks: 4:41pm On Aug 15, 2017
Our youths are beginning to open their eyes. Please read and share if you find it worthy of sharing. Cc

@lalasticlala
@pavore9
@FarmTech

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Nairalander's Story On Twitter. Worth The Read. by Turks: 4:52pm On Aug 15, 2017

Re: A Nairalander's Story On Twitter. Worth The Read. by Neduzze5(m): 6:43pm On Aug 15, 2017
Nice one.... Agriculture doesn't necessarily mean entering bush. If you start snail farming today, you can still continue with your day to day job.

If possible, employ the use of the free range method within a confined environment where you plant their food.

You won't even need to check on them everyday as far as you planted enough food there.

Leave it for three years without selling.

If you are not counting tens of millions of naira by then, come and beat me. I'm in my house.

Lalasticlala, oya ooo

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Story On Twitter. Worth The Read. by shyenar999(m): 6:53pm On Aug 15, 2017
D one wey catch my eyes na d one of owning 1000k layers......solo money

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Shea Nut Available In Lagos. / Starting Pig Farming In Nigeria / How To Make Flour Coated Peanuts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.