Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Attack On Charly Boy: Suspects Arrested After (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attack On Charly Boy: Suspects Arrested After (Video) (26321 Views)

Plateau Attacks: 11 Suspects Arrested And Moved To Abuja / 70 Suspects Arrested Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians - High Commissioner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attack On Charly Boy: Suspects Arrested After (Video) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 15, 2017
If APC could hired protesters against anti government protesters with the sum of N200 million, what would stop them from hiring a covert arrest to make it look convinced?

Or that propaganda IGP will just act funn With few government supporters at the venue, drove them out of that venue and pay them for acting along.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Attack On Charly Boy: Suspects Arrested After (Video) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 15, 2017
Nigeria has gone to the
dogs
Re: Attack On Charly Boy: Suspects Arrested After (Video) by NothingDoMe: 5:51pm On Aug 15, 2017
Sarrki I thought you said it's a lie from IPOB?

1 Like

Re: Attack On Charly Boy: Suspects Arrested After (Video) by mpianya39(m): 5:51pm On Aug 15, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Attack On Charly Boy: Suspects Arrested After (Video) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 15, 2017
Charly Boy believed he can salvage Nigeria while degrading his Biafra heritage. Unfortunately the attackers are not cerebral enough to know that he is fighting for them in proxy. Well, he has been spared to re-evaluate his ideology. Hopefully he will learn that he is trying to be civil in a country that has been taken over by madness.

Is it not time to sit down and discuss on referendum of secession or total restructuring from ground up ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attack On Charly Boy: Suspects Arrested After (Video) by Sallam01(m): 5:59pm On Aug 15, 2017
Their mumu has finally land them in trouble
Re: Attack On Charly Boy: Suspects Arrested After (Video) by UnknownT: 6:29pm On Aug 15, 2017
This one wey by tomorrow Kwakwanso go go bail them
Re: Attack On Charly Boy: Suspects Arrested After (Video) by Rheminx: 6:35pm On Aug 15, 2017
This video is not saying anything about arrest of charly boy stoners..instead i see arrest of suspected drug pedlars...
Re: Attack On Charly Boy: Suspects Arrested After (Video) by arsenal33: 6:37pm On Aug 15, 2017
Sprumbabafather:
See their faces like poverty. And the people that sent them will be walking free.

free just like Kanu
Re: Attack On Charly Boy: Suspects Arrested After (Video) by Raiders1973: 6:38pm On Aug 15, 2017
centboy123456:
God I hate why u out me as a Nigeria oh God let's the war start am ready to die for bifra
if the war should start.May it be only your famil that will be slaughtered.just listen to yourself.that's why I can never be in support of biafra all this things they are doing is canoflag.God will punish you for that statement.wicked iPob members
Re: Attack On Charly Boy: Suspects Arrested After (Video) by Sprumbabafather: 6:43pm On Aug 15, 2017
arsenal33:

free just like Kanu

Like Buharri
Re: Attack On Charly Boy: Suspects Arrested After (Video) by Sirworrior(m): 7:06pm On Aug 15, 2017
Thank you Asari Dokubo speak to their ears.Biafran bastards.what's his business with buhari come back or resign. Instead for him to join and fight for Biafra independent,He is fighting for buhari's resignation.They never mess you.Na your mumu pass.
Re: Attack On Charly Boy: Suspects Arrested After (Video) by bellair: 7:46pm On Aug 15, 2017
Ovokoo:
I wonder what Asari Dokubo will say after this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpiLnk_c0wM

This guy is highly over weight and is at risk of heart attack. This is not enjoyment or show of wealth. This is a way of showing militancy pays. Honestly.
Re: Attack On Charly Boy: Suspects Arrested After (Video) by bellair: 7:47pm On Aug 15, 2017
Ovokoo:
I wonder what Asari Dokubo will say after this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpiLnk_c0wM

This guy is highly over weight and is at risk of heart attack. This is not enjoyment or show of wealth. This is a way of showing militancy pays. Honestly.
Re: Attack On Charly Boy: Suspects Arrested After (Video) by centboy123456(m): 7:56pm On Aug 15, 2017
Raiders1973:
if the war should start.May it be only your famil that will be slaughtered.just listen to yourself.that's why I can never be in support of biafra all this things they are doing is canoflag.God will punish you for that statement.wicked iPob members

Foolish idiots, na by force to be together? Una mumu never do? People are dying suffering, why is Hausa Funani always worried can't they do without us? Go to Adisaba we started the railway before them now they are celebrating it work accomplished. Yet you fools are here talking noneses. Mali should be around 5th pooriets country in the world they have stayed light. What are we proud of Nigeria corruptions and looters sick and foolish president he has nothing to offer you guys better wakeu
Re: Attack On Charly Boy: Suspects Arrested After (Video) by godunia(m): 7:57pm On Aug 15, 2017
Why did Charlie Boy flee? Until we are ready to die for our struggle in Nigeria, we are going nowhere.. We only make noise, I wonder how the politicians will take us seriously
Re: Attack On Charly Boy: Suspects Arrested After (Video) by centboy123456(m): 7:58pm On Aug 15, 2017
abumeinben:
Propaganda

Calm down Bros. I don't think you know what "war" is. I don't either. But I know it's not riot.
Anywhichway, I don't wanna know, you don't wanna know.

All you guys saying rubbish from your mouth all you motherfucker that is against biafrans from today fulani and boko Haram shall visit you and your families the hardship of Nigeria shall visit you. Because is not a crime for someone to say he doesn't want to live with you anymore.
Re: Attack On Charly Boy: Suspects Arrested After (Video) by centboy123456(m): 8:00pm On Aug 15, 2017
Raiders1973:

All you guys saying rubbish from your mouth all you motherfucker that is against biafrans from today fulani and boko Haram shall visit you and your families the hardship of Nigeria shall visit you. Because is not a crime for someone to say he doesn't want to live with you anymore.
Re: Attack On Charly Boy: Suspects Arrested After (Video) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 15, 2017
The first time I heard of Pro government protesters attacking anti government protesters was during GEJ. During the Oduah Gate scandal, Dino Melaye led Anti corruption network group in a protest rally, another pro government group came and attacked them, police also arrested Dino while his group was attacked. Dino is now a Senator I know he can never forget the incident. Later in the government, there was always pro government group attacking any anti government rally.

I condemn the attack on Charlie Boy. It is uncivilised & barbaric but it is also a warning to Kanu to forget his visit to Kaduna. Wuse market has the high population of traders who could have been useful to Charlie Boy but they know they are on strange land even if they control 80% of the asset in Abuja they don't own the land and Kanu & the comments of his brothers on nairaland have made any objective rally a tribal issue.
Re: Attack On Charly Boy: Suspects Arrested After (Video) by desmond2pk: 9:08pm On Aug 15, 2017
Whatever that is happening to us today was brought to us by tinubu
Re: Attack On Charly Boy: Suspects Arrested After (Video) by sapele914(m): 9:13pm On Aug 16, 2017
ESDKING:
Very useless country.
Sorry say you no get money.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Oshiomhole Made Police Invade Saraki, Ekweremadu's Homes - R-APC Member / FG Hires Lawyers In Saudi Arabia To Facilitate The Release Of Zainab Habib / Ikoyi Billions: Peter Obi Confirms Search Of His Apartment By EFCC.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.