Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,845 members, 7,841,205 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

A Furnished 3 Bedroom Flat To Let In The Poshest Area Of Thomas Estate, Ajah. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A Furnished 3 Bedroom Flat To Let In The Poshest Area Of Thomas Estate, Ajah. (486 Views)

A Furnished Apartment For Letting @ Ikoyi, Lekki Phase 1, Oniru & V.i / A Furnished Room Shared Apartment In 1004 Estate For Lease / ** Furnished 3 Bedroom Maisonette In 1004 Estate . Vi . ( + Pix's ) ** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Furnished 3 Bedroom Flat To Let In The Poshest Area Of Thomas Estate, Ajah. by megastu(m): 11:33am On Feb 16, 2010
Due to relocation purposes, i am ready to let out my 3 bedroom flat, either furnished or unfurnished. If you do not want the furnitures, all you have to do is to pay me 6 months of my remainder rent and then pay the landlord for the next year's rent.
If you do want the furniture, we can agree on an amount for them, then all you need to do is to pack in.

Please note: 1. No agency fee
2. The house is on a very nice close, at thomas GRA. 2 mins drive from the express
3. Security is tight, as the estate gate is closed 24 hrs and manned by efficient security men.
4. I really do not want to leave the environs, but because of relocation, i have to.
5. 3 Bedroom flat opposite the house recently went for N800,000.00 Per annum, but mine is not near that amount.

You can call me on 0803178687, 08078990015 so we can discuss and also for inspection.
Re: A Furnished 3 Bedroom Flat To Let In The Poshest Area Of Thomas Estate, Ajah. by megastu(m): 3:33am On Feb 18, 2010
still waiting for offers!
Re: A Furnished 3 Bedroom Flat To Let In The Poshest Area Of Thomas Estate, Ajah. by megastu(m): 12:48pm On Feb 18, 2010
waiting. cool

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Affordable Properties For Sale, Very Nice With Good Title. / Air Freshner Globe For Your Home: / Own A Plot Of Land In Journalist Estate Arepo, At A Promo Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.