Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,471 members, 7,954,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:35 AM

Man Beats His Wife, Accuses Her Of Cheating (Disturbing Pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats His Wife, Accuses Her Of Cheating (Disturbing Pics) (51475 Views)

IBEDC Staff In Ogun Beaten For Distributing Electricity Bill (Disturbing Pics) / Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Duping Her Sexually And Financially In Lagos / Man Beats His Wife After She Blocked Police From Arresting Him (Disturbing Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats His Wife, Accuses Her Of Cheating (Disturbing Pics) by transient123(m): 9:16pm On Aug 15, 2017
MrHistorian:
I don't judge after listening to a side of a story.

We all know how mischievous and cunning women can turn out to be when they wish to punish a man.

Till then....

You are very correct. However, nothing of whatever level of wrong or vexation should warrant these perennial bashing. That is over board jare.
Re: Man Beats His Wife, Accuses Her Of Cheating (Disturbing Pics) by kobijacobs(m): 9:21pm On Aug 15, 2017
he beat u the first time, second time, third time and you still stayed there. by the way may English language rest in peace in that story
Re: Man Beats His Wife, Accuses Her Of Cheating (Disturbing Pics) by ThinkSmarter: 9:22pm On Aug 15, 2017
stephleena:
so sad..once a man hits,u for the first time just walk away..no matter how he pleads or his family,even if he says it's the work of the devil,coz d devil would still keep on using him till he kills u..and I still wonder, why should a woman open her legs to such a beast..
I think u hv never fallen in love before angry
And it is obvious that u re young and single
Re: Man Beats His Wife, Accuses Her Of Cheating (Disturbing Pics) by stephleena(f): 9:30pm On Aug 15, 2017
ThinkSmarter:
I think u hv never fallen in love before angry
And it is obvious that u re young and single
to fall in love,doesn't mean I should drop my brains in a waste-bin,to fall in love doesn't mean a man I call my boyfriend or husband should beat me up blue black,and all I would do is to stay,and cry wen I should find my way into the kitchen and use proper stick on his head wen he's fast asleep.. call me whatever u want to call me,I should love with my brains fully working.. even if a lady should provoke her husband or whatever, I don't see anything wrong,wen he picks up his car key and leave,rather than showing his muscles,that he would have used to win WWE,championship, if he's actually man enuf.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife, Accuses Her Of Cheating (Disturbing Pics) by ThinkSmarter: 9:37pm On Aug 15, 2017
stephleena:

to fall in love,doesn't mean I should drop my brains in a waste-bin,to fall in love doesn't mean a man I call my boyfriend or husband should beat me up blue black,and all I would do is to stay,and cry wen I should find my way into the kitchen and use proper stick on his head wen he's fast asleep.. call me whatever u want to call me,I should love with my brains fully working.. even if a lady should provoke her husband or whatever, I don't see anything wrong,wen he picks up his car key and leave,rather than showing his muscles,that he would have used to win WWE,championship, if he's actually man enuf.
Nne, igaghi aghota.
I don't support domestic violence but I hv seen many cases of it.
In such cases, the woman do happen to be the one that love the man more than how the man love the woman.
This and other factors makes the woman to endure...
Re: Man Beats His Wife, Accuses Her Of Cheating (Disturbing Pics) by stankezzy: 9:43pm On Aug 15, 2017
When u trap a man with pregnancy and force him to marry u against his wish, know it that trouble is waiting for u , a lot of ladies think that it just ends there, just put ur self in the guys shoes , if somebody do such to u will u be happy?, he can just after having sex with u beat u on top of it because nothing u do for him can ever make him happy ,
Re: Man Beats His Wife, Accuses Her Of Cheating (Disturbing Pics) by daddio(m): 9:48pm On Aug 15, 2017
Hanabian:
..Exactly how did the two of this incompatible oxymoronic pathetic pair of a crimogenic delinquent and dependencia non-symbiotic earthlings meet?

see as I dey look una as if una be Buhari's doctor.
SMH

Re: Man Beats His Wife, Accuses Her Of Cheating (Disturbing Pics) by wazobiang: 9:49pm On Aug 15, 2017
She is just telling her own side of the story. The funny thing is that the man may not even be interested in this kind of internet gist. I wonder what makes a man start beating a woman he dated and loved enough to marry for the rest of his life. Then again he should not beat her, just pack her out of the house. Then again some men that beat their wife still want the woman because when they do not want the woman at all at all they change address - trust me I have seen that too.

I have also seen women that open their legs outside and because they were not yet caught red handed they claim all sorts and even try to make a fool of the man - man, this infuriates the beast in the man. But then again, he should not beat her, that's poor judgement.

As far as I am concerned, these two people have refused to live up to what they have signed up for. That's their cup of tea and not an internet story.

This moronic lawyer that always goes to the internet to spread husband and wife gist will one day get a taste of his own medicine.
Re: Man Beats His Wife, Accuses Her Of Cheating (Disturbing Pics) by Nofuckgiven: 9:56pm On Aug 15, 2017
All I have to say is that the woman na olodo raise to power 1000. You for stay na make him kill you?? It won't still stop him from marrying another woman so why not just leave permanently and save your life? Yeye people everywhere. I hope he rots in jail and his ass is raped by gays there or maybe beaten by stronger men because the evidence is enough. At least you get sense sue am sha. undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife, Accuses Her Of Cheating (Disturbing Pics) by Ebicoben: 10:01pm On Aug 15, 2017
God for punish u if to say na my sister u do so, u for tell me weda she dnt turn to Apostolic drum Whr u go der beat anyhow
Re: Man Beats His Wife, Accuses Her Of Cheating (Disturbing Pics) by Truckpusher(m): 10:05pm On Aug 15, 2017
Oyindidi:
This one weak me, there are some loopholes in the story though
You got eyes dear .

Too many loopholes , her story looked cooked but trust moroNigerians to attack the man and take the side of the woman as soon as they see all that bloody face online.

When the shiit hits the fan , the truth will come out , bloody face or no bloody face .
Re: Man Beats His Wife, Accuses Her Of Cheating (Disturbing Pics) by Truckpusher(m): 10:06pm On Aug 15, 2017
Ebicoben:
God for punish u if to say na my sister u do so, u for tell me weda she dnt turn to Apostolic drum Whr u go der beat anyhow
Calm down you're emotionally unstable . Peeps like you end up spoiling your sisters marriage . What if your sister is a pathological liar ?

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife, Accuses Her Of Cheating (Disturbing Pics) by JORDAN202: 10:09pm On Aug 15, 2017
A MAN BEATS YOU LIKE THIS CONTINUOUSLY AND YOU ARE STILL THERE ??

YOU ARE A CONFIRMED IDIOT.

I HOPE NEXT TIME HE WILL JUST FINISH YOU SO THAT WE WILL NOT READ ABOUT YOUR STUPIDITY.

WHY ARE YOU SO DESPERATE TO REMAIN MARRIED TO THIS MAN

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife, Accuses Her Of Cheating (Disturbing Pics) by queenblossom(f): 10:18pm On Aug 15, 2017
Good for u my dear. Is marriage by force? U where patiently waiting and enduring till d day he will send u to ur maker. Keep on waiting my dear Na ur cross so don't tell us.

I hate it wen women are physically abused like this and they keep on enduring hoping d man will change one day

Come dem force u put for d marriage or dem tie u for there?
Re: Man Beats His Wife, Accuses Her Of Cheating (Disturbing Pics) by seangy4konji: 10:20pm On Aug 15, 2017
from her face its obvious she is a cheating woman...sorry to say.

they all cheat...he should have just left her alone and continue using condoms after getting checked...just relocate with the kids to australia and leave her with her cheating partner to continue their romance
Re: Man Beats His Wife, Accuses Her Of Cheating (Disturbing Pics) by McBishop0609: 10:51pm On Aug 15, 2017
Hanabian:
..Exactly how did the two of this incompatible oxymoronic pathetic pair of a crimogenic delinquent and dependencia non-symbiotic earthlings meet?

Case closed!
Re: Man Beats His Wife, Accuses Her Of Cheating (Disturbing Pics) by SIRKAY98(m): 11:35pm On Aug 15, 2017
5DMindset:
Marriage is not compulsory, in fact, if you must be married to fulfill traditional definition of righteousness, when abuse begins should be the end of such marriage. Hunger will not kill you, there are many good men out there that are ready to take care of women in distress but can not do so while you stay married.

It is reasons of this nature that makes me believe every human being is supposed to have an alternative love partner, cos this shitt aint funny no more.

Pls help me spell Eleriburuku Somebody
Atobo Jeun
Arungun
Atoko wabalaje....Somebody
Re: Man Beats His Wife, Accuses Her Of Cheating (Disturbing Pics) by SIRKAY98(m): 11:36pm On Aug 15, 2017
McBishop0609:

Case closed!

Ask Google
Re: Man Beats His Wife, Accuses Her Of Cheating (Disturbing Pics) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 15, 2017
SIRKAY98:

Pls help me spell Eleriburuku Somebody
Atobo Jeun
Arungun
Atoko wabalaje....Somebody

Ibadan boy is here.
Re: Man Beats His Wife, Accuses Her Of Cheating (Disturbing Pics) by adetayo234: 12:26am On Aug 16, 2017
sixtuschimere:
As shared by human rights lawyer Emeka Ugwuonye....

'LET'S PREPARE TO FIGHT AGAINST DOMESTIC VIOLENCE

If you were ever in doubt about joining DPA in this war against domestic violence, the case of this woman will kill your doubts.

VICTIM: (MRS. FAVOUR OGBONNA)

Good morning mummy's

MY ORDEAL IN MARRIAGE 2015 - 2017                                  

Good morning! My name is Favour Ogbonna. I married and wedded on the 22nd  23rd of August, 2015 and return to my husband's place after our traditional marriage. My ordeal started just a month after.                                                                                                                                        

Sept 2015 a month after I was beaten up by my husband  in the present of his mother because my daddy called him on the phone n they were discussing at the end he requested for provision but he was joking. My husband called his mother and started insulting my parents n i told him to stop insulting them he started beating me.                                                                                                             

March 2016 :I went for antinental  and was given bill which I paid. The next day my husband ask me how much I spent and I told him, he said that the bill is too much why didn't I price and I told him that is not easy to argue for bills in the hospital. He started beating me and I rushed to my uncle who called him and cautioned him and we went back to the house.

April 2016 :I over heard my husband discussing on the phone with his friend, after the discussion, my husband started insulting me and my parents:I asked, him to stop that he started beating me and he seized everything he bought for me and ask me to go. This issue was settled by our marriage parents.                

May 2016 :my husband was annoyed that some of his clothes which he washed and spread outside were forgotten, for this reason he kept me hungry for two days. I nearly lost my pregnancy because of hunger. His sister settled this issue.                                                                                                                                       

July 2016 :I was beaten and stripped naked in open yard in the morning. In the evening of the same day, I was also beaten mercilessly. Later, my husband ran away for three days I was left without food and I was forced to pack all my belongings to my father's house.                                                                                       Sept 2016 :my husband came to my father's house and revealed why he has not been happy with me and my parents. He said that I belong to CULT GROUP, that he was informed that I am harlot agent while in the University, that he wanted to terminate the marriage long ago but because of the pregnancy he didn't do it. 
                                                                                                June 2017 :this date is unforgettable in my life. I was so mercilessly battered by my husband that I felt unconscious with blood gushing all over my body, still he held me on the ground and continued beating me. It took the intervention of a passing by which his sister called before I was rescued a life.                              

The mother of my husband is against the marriage because according to her I'm not from their side. 
                                                                                                      During the latest beating, one month pregnancy of twin was aborted by the beating. This was reported by the doctor and conveyed to him. 

The irony of the whole thing now is that my husband is accusing me of infidelity and he is now questioning the paternity of the 13 months old baby. And I sued him to court.

Pls my follow mummy's arrest  my case'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/nigerian-man-batters-his-wife-for.html?m=1

The man is angry because he must have spent a fortune to marry this girl. He sees the girl as his property now. The stupid inlaw too is asking for beverages after collecting huge dowry. What an insult!

Things like this will continue until igbos stop this habit of demanding for huge dowry.
Re: Man Beats His Wife, Accuses Her Of Cheating (Disturbing Pics) by vioment: 2:44am On Aug 16, 2017
People are frustrated is not an excuse. That saddist/devil is not a husband, he displays the height of inferiority complex. I think its high time we come to a conclusion about what we think is civic or moral. Those old standards don't stand again.
Re: Man Beats His Wife, Accuses Her Of Cheating (Disturbing Pics) by Okeikpu(m): 6:16am On Aug 16, 2017
stephleena:
so sad..once a man hits,u for the first time just walk away..no matter how he pleads or his family,even if he says it's the work of the devil,coz d devil would still keep on using him till he kills u..and I still wonder, why should a woman open her legs to such a beast..
Women should control their mouth
They talk too much
Damn!

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife, Accuses Her Of Cheating (Disturbing Pics) by Okeikpu(m): 6:20am On Aug 16, 2017
Till I hear from the man
Though I condemn the beating aspect
That's very bad of him
Re: Man Beats His Wife, Accuses Her Of Cheating (Disturbing Pics) by WenysAD(f): 6:57am On Aug 16, 2017
Thank God I've got four brothers. Before the marriage will be over, dem go don do small justice to am
Useless idiot of a husband
Re: Man Beats His Wife, Accuses Her Of Cheating (Disturbing Pics) by omolayomi06: 6:59am On Aug 16, 2017
sixtuschimere:

If you were ever in doubt about joining DPA in this war against domestic violence, the case of this woman will kill your doubts.

Good morning mummy's

Good morning! My name is Favour Ogbonna. I married and wedded on the 22nd  23rd of August, 2015 and return to my husband's place after our traditional marriage. My ordeal started just a month after.                                                                                                                                        

Sept 2015 a month after I was beaten up by my husband  in the present of his mother because my daddy called him on the phone n they were discussing at the end he requested for provision but he was joking. My husband called his mother and started insulting my parents n i told him to stop insulting them he started beating me.                                                                                                             

March 2016 :I went for antinental  and was given bill which I paid. The next day my husband ask me how much I spent and I told him, he said that the bill is too much why didn't I price and I told him that is not easy to argue for bills in the hospital. He started beating me and I rushed to my uncle who called him and cautioned him and we went back to the house.

April 2016 :I over heard my husband discussing on the phone with his friend, after the discussion, my husband started insulting me and my parents:I asked, him to stop that he started beating me and he seized everything he bought for me and ask me to go. This issue was settled by our marriage parents.                

May 2016 :my husband was annoyed that some of his clothes which he washed and spread outside were forgotten, for this reason he kept me hungry for two days. I nearly lost my pregnancy because of hunger. His sister settled this issue.                                                                                                                                       

July 2016 :I was beaten and stripped naked in open yard in the morning. In the evening of the same day, I was also beaten mercilessly. Later, my husband ran away for three days I was left without food and I was forced to pack all my belongings to my father's house.                                                                                       Sept 2016 :my husband came to my father's house and revealed why he has not been happy with me and my parents. He said that I belong to CULT GROUP, that he was informed that I am harlot agent while in the University, that he wanted to terminate the marriage long ago but because of the pregnancy he didn't do it. 
                                                                                                June 2017 :this date is unforgettable in my life. I was so mercilessly battered by my husband that I felt unconscious with blood gushing all over my body, still he held me on the ground and continued beating me. It took the intervention of a passing by which his sister called before I was rescued a life.                              

The mother of my husband is against the marriage because according to her I'm not from their side. 
                                                                                                      During the latest beating, one month pregnaof twin was aborted by the beating. This was reported by the doctor and conveyed to him. 

The irony of the whole thing now is that my husband is accusing me of infidelity and he is now questioning the paternity of the 13 months old baby. And I sued him to court.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/nigerian-man-batters-his-wife-for.html?m=1
the problem here is the parent ,,, I think it high time some parent stop the habit of forcing their daughter to a man all in the name of tradition,,, if this continue this will be the end result.... this things is very common in the Eastern part of Nigeria.. they need to wise up ..let the girl follows her mind and marry the guy she want.....,,,this is too much...
Re: Man Beats His Wife, Accuses Her Of Cheating (Disturbing Pics) by omolayomi06: 7:02am On Aug 16, 2017
Hanabian:
parents arrangement,, and the stupid wife like money,, what else..
Re: Man Beats His Wife, Accuses Her Of Cheating (Disturbing Pics) by mechanics(m): 8:10am On Aug 16, 2017
I would not encourage you to divorce him, because it's against the Bible, you should have observed him closely before saying I do, now see what he has turned you into, just pray for him to have a change of heart.
Re: Man Beats His Wife, Accuses Her Of Cheating (Disturbing Pics) by hssl(m): 8:18am On Aug 16, 2017
You should never raise your hand on a woman,it has never solved any issue.
Re: Man Beats His Wife, Accuses Her Of Cheating (Disturbing Pics) by nzenwadgreat: 8:45am On Aug 16, 2017
sixtuschimere:

Good morning mummy's

During the latest beating, one month pregnancy of twin was aborted by the beating. This was reported by the doctor and conveyed to him. 

To all single ladies, marriage is not a do or die affair as it seems these days, be mature both physically and mentally before getting into it, it is a serious business not a dream, above all, be financially independent before marriage
Re: Man Beats His Wife, Accuses Her Of Cheating (Disturbing Pics) by generalj1(m): 1:41pm On Aug 16, 2017
I usually don't comment on marital issues but ....

first ,any abuse be it physical or any form against women is a no no and I detest it.

secondly, it takes great discipline and self control for a husband to restrain doing the above

thirdly, women should ask themselves and learn some few things.

1. Am I an invaluable asset to my husband ?
2. Am I a stakeholder in this marriage?
3. What are my contributions to this marriage?
4. How do I complement my husband and consequently contribute to his progress and mine also.

This is the problem, our parents raised all of us to be successful in several things most focus on career, self actualization and not entirely geared towards marriage (not in all cases though).

So at the end of the day, families raise several successful men (not fathers or husband worthy) and women (not wife or mother worthy).

These days, you see most women joining a man in marriage without bringing any tangible thing or value to the union and yet they clamor for equal right.

Most of these violent assault were born out of uncultured women, misbehaving in a marriage with a frustrated and uncultured men.

This case: its obvious that this woman is a full house wife (which is ok) and her husband has gotten a feeling (based on God knows information) that made him deem her worthless (which is wrong)..

See this scenario : The man asked you how much you bought a pill and he complained that its costly and you should have bargained.

That's a man talking from the pain of making money in the current situation coupled with the fact that this person has already shown several traits of having no sense of value for you (based on your statement that he claimed you were something something back in school (we all remember some girls and their ways back in school).

That alone was a red flag for any sensible and sensitive woman to note and calmly explain or find a better/ subtle way to diffuse the situation. But in her case, we could see the conversation degenerated to beating (both at fault).

I can't pour my mind here but the moral of the story is:

Be a lady or woman of worth
Look for a cultured and descent man to marry
have good manners, virtues of wife and emotional intelligence.
Re: Man Beats His Wife, Accuses Her Of Cheating (Disturbing Pics) by MNDY(m): 6:18am On Aug 17, 2017
Okeikpu:
They talk too much
Damn!

See, why the mouth of most women runs so much and their sense of reasoning baffles me I swear. A woman can say anything and everything with her mouth. Why do women talk too much? Did God make it that way? And when they run their mouth, they forget the ones that can spark trouble.
Re: Man Beats His Wife, Accuses Her Of Cheating (Disturbing Pics) by MNDY(m): 6:19am On Aug 17, 2017
Okeikpu:
They talk too much
Damn!

See, how the mouth of most women run so much and their sense of reasoning baffles me I swear. A woman can say anything and everything with her mouth. Why do women talk too much? Did God make it that way? And when they run their mouth, they forget to be mindful of utterances that can spark trouble.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia For Drug(photo) / Yomi Fabiyi Leads Protest Over Baba Ijesha’s Detention / Herdsmen Attack Nimbo, Uzo-Uwani In Enugu. Many Feared Dead, Others Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.