Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,328 members, 7,850,166 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:34 PM

Nigerians Storm Abuja House In London To Mark Buhari's 100 Days Absence. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Storm Abuja House In London To Mark Buhari's 100 Days Absence. Photos (47664 Views)

Buhari’s 100 Days In Office Poll Result By Channels Television / 81 Of Buhari's 100 Appointees Are Northerners (cut From Newspapers) / Today Marks President Buhari's 100 Days Out Of Nigeria For Medical Leave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Storm Abuja House In London To Mark Buhari's 100 Days Absence. Photos by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 15, 2017
d Word STORM means a different here
Nonsense
Re: Nigerians Storm Abuja House In London To Mark Buhari's 100 Days Absence. Photos by osazsky(m): 8:41pm On Aug 15, 2017
Almaiga:
Na them, bad belle ipod's cool
am sick couldn't afford drugs since last week Tuesday and be not eaten good food since morning,just waiting for my peanut salary so DAT I can go for proper medical check up , and all u can say is ipob. I putty ur generation u are cursed. Men ubth now expensive pass private hospital. I don't tire. I wish dem fit just pay Salaries today
Re: Nigerians Storm Abuja House In London To Mark Buhari's 100 Days Absence. Photos by Nackzy: 8:42pm On Aug 15, 2017
APC una No get shame I swear....what's so special about this vegetable called buhari...is it that he's the only just person to rule 180 million nigerians....OP u sef na the Nigerians be those two guys...e b like u dh report for ipob
Re: Nigerians Storm Abuja House In London To Mark Buhari's 100 Days Absence. Photos by Quality20(m): 8:45pm On Aug 15, 2017
pls hu owns ds Abuja house? When was it acquired and for what purpose
Re: Nigerians Storm Abuja House In London To Mark Buhari's 100 Days Absence. Photos by redness: 8:51pm On Aug 15, 2017
Nigeria...a country on auto pilot...
Re: Nigerians Storm Abuja House In London To Mark Buhari's 100 Days Absence. Photos by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 15, 2017
How many people stormed the house
Re: Nigerians Storm Abuja House In London To Mark Buhari's 100 Days Absence. Photos by DaBillionnaire: 8:55pm On Aug 15, 2017
Op, the headline is totally misleading, the mod who pushd ds to fp needs caution.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Storm Abuja House In London To Mark Buhari's 100 Days Absence. Photos by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 15, 2017
Diaspora were being lied to by APC in 2015 elections, with the hope that once Buhari become the president of Nigeria the zoo, he will fix his country Nigeria's medical facilities to stop government officials from seeking foreign medical care. Most of them are really embarrassed by cabals security details from reminding APC and Buhari of their CHANGE.

Congratulations to 1 and only incomplete APC president of Nigeria for their 100 days in London campaigns promises.

Re: Nigerians Storm Abuja House In London To Mark Buhari's 100 Days Absence. Photos by TourismMan(m): 9:02pm On Aug 15, 2017
Jirate:

You that Trekked 1000 kilometers from your village to Abuja when Buhari won, have you ever asked your miserable self what was all that trekking for, Zombie. cool

Savage!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Storm Abuja House In London To Mark Buhari's 100 Days Absence. Photos by fuckpro: 9:05pm On Aug 15, 2017
...which one come be [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]storm en!!!
Re: Nigerians Storm Abuja House In London To Mark Buhari's 100 Days Absence. Photos by franudi: 9:11pm On Aug 15, 2017
Buhari must resign.
Re: Nigerians Storm Abuja House In London To Mark Buhari's 100 Days Absence. Photos by fuckpro: 9:11pm On Aug 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Abeg who gave that girl with horrible toes such an oversized sandal?

Thank God the President didn't see them,
He would have relapsed after seeing that bushgirl.
...so soon you have developed a crush on her already...may your dick live long and never shorten
Re: Nigerians Storm Abuja House In London To Mark Buhari's 100 Days Absence. Photos by emeka2847: 9:28pm On Aug 15, 2017
Tiri pipu? Na real storm grin
Re: Nigerians Storm Abuja House In London To Mark Buhari's 100 Days Absence. Photos by talk2emma: 9:43pm On Aug 15, 2017
I will be there soon

Re: Nigerians Storm Abuja House In London To Mark Buhari's 100 Days Absence. Photos by Thegamingorca(m): 9:54pm On Aug 15, 2017
Her pumps tho... angry

Why is she dressed like an evangelising jehovahs witness.
Re: Nigerians Storm Abuja House In London To Mark Buhari's 100 Days Absence. Photos by edusenator: 9:57pm On Aug 15, 2017
Congratulations to our old man presido for breaking a world record, being on sick bed over there in london and controlling the affair of this nation.
Re: Nigerians Storm Abuja House In London To Mark Buhari's 100 Days Absence. Photos by fay39: 10:02pm On Aug 15, 2017
u said Nigerians storm n i only saw 2ppl?
Re: Nigerians Storm Abuja House In London To Mark Buhari's 100 Days Absence. Photos by obibanks: 10:07pm On Aug 15, 2017
But i thought they received an ex NNPC Director. Does it mean the president also discriminates his citizens?
Re: Nigerians Storm Abuja House In London To Mark Buhari's 100 Days Absence. Photos by BoyCoyToy(m): 10:12pm On Aug 15, 2017
Wasted DATA. Why did I even enter dis thread? Is it dat there's no happening thread dat this one made FP?! angry
Re: Nigerians Storm Abuja House In London To Mark Buhari's 100 Days Absence. Photos by Ajekuiya: 10:22pm On Aug 15, 2017
dainformant:
To mark president Muhammadu Buhar's 100 days out of Nigeria, some Nigerians including a lady paid a visit to the Abuja House, London where the number one citizen who is currently on medical leave stays. The crew who arrived the president's abode - was restricted by security details as they came to felicitate with him and also hand him a get well card.

The team left the card at the gate as they promised to come back with more people.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/nigerians-storm-abuja-house-london-mark-buharis-100-days-absence-photos.html

Sadly this people are not politicians or media aides, governors or former MD's but they have something in common just like me. We are all Nigerians but why is the president audience to some set of people alone and not to all Nigerians, why is this place called Abuja house so dry that it feels like the president is not even there and we are just being fed with lies and propangada, does this place have a back gate meant for high profile visitors, lot of reasons to be skeptical, whoever is advising him and telling him to only talk, laugh, meet with those in his circle does more harm than good, common man can't do nothing.
Re: Nigerians Storm Abuja House In London To Mark Buhari's 100 Days Absence. Photos by BeauHomme: 10:30pm On Aug 15, 2017
100 days in office
...London office
Re: Nigerians Storm Abuja House In London To Mark Buhari's 100 Days Absence. Photos by SamuelLoch: 10:38pm On Aug 15, 2017
Just 3 friendly looking folks... I was expecting turn ups. Mtcheeew!!!l
Re: Nigerians Storm Abuja House In London To Mark Buhari's 100 Days Absence. Photos by yarimo(m): 12:22am On Aug 16, 2017
Jirate:

You that Trekked 1000 kilometers from your village to Abuja when Buhari won, have you ever asked your miserable self what was all that trekking for, Zombie. cool
in every government administration some will like it and some will not, if you are not ok with president BUHARI the active, action and competent president since 1999 North Korea is available. BUHARI / OSIBANJO till 2023
Re: Nigerians Storm Abuja House In London To Mark Buhari's 100 Days Absence. Photos by PrinceJoeWan(m): 1:51am On Aug 16, 2017
The guy is only looking for cheap popularity
Re: Nigerians Storm Abuja House In London To Mark Buhari's 100 Days Absence. Photos by Chinagurum1995(m): 3:47am On Aug 16, 2017
See all this why you guys know who our Mr. President Buhari is always sick sick sick so what of need of for Buhari too be our President he is always Absence all the time. sad undecided embarassed
Re: Nigerians Storm Abuja House In London To Mark Buhari's 100 Days Absence. Photos by Nobody: 4:26am On Aug 16, 2017
NDE iberibe,iam sure they are jobless.
Re: Nigerians Storm Abuja House In London To Mark Buhari's 100 Days Absence. Photos by Kiakia(m): 6:36am On Aug 16, 2017
uwa1:
How is our offshore president doing..... 20days in and 200days out....
More like diaspora president or president in diaspora. I blame the senate which have failed disastrously in the performance of their duties in this regard.
Re: Nigerians Storm Abuja House In London To Mark Buhari's 100 Days Absence. Photos by mpianya39(m): 6:48am On Aug 16, 2017
yarimo:
IPOBIANS and stupidity are like 5 and 6

M
Re: Nigerians Storm Abuja House In London To Mark Buhari's 100 Days Absence. Photos by Yusluv13(m): 7:05am On Aug 16, 2017
do we have London house in Nigeria. shame on our leader who agitating for rehabilitation and fail to value human and natural resources, they belittle t heir country effort and felt inferiority complex, alwz see developed country as their paradise, rather to turn their country to one and make it enticing for developed countries to visit and av great fun there... so painful!!!!!!
Re: Nigerians Storm Abuja House In London To Mark Buhari's 100 Days Absence. Photos by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:53am On Aug 16, 2017
LOL, I see three ppl posing to take pictures of themselves like tourists.
Re: Nigerians Storm Abuja House In London To Mark Buhari's 100 Days Absence. Photos by salesforce: 8:22am On Aug 16, 2017
Good
Re: Nigerians Storm Abuja House In London To Mark Buhari's 100 Days Absence. Photos by tk4rd: 3:26pm On Aug 16, 2017
Almaiga:
Na them, bad belle ipod's cool
You no see their cone heads.??
Mmtcheeww.!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chuka Umunna Shows Off His Girlfriend For First Time (photos) / Obaseki: "FG Printed 60 Billion Naira For States To Share" / 625 Killed As Boko Haram Gunmen Slit Some Residents’ Throats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.