Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,928 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

Governor Obaseki Storms Out Of APC Meeting On Impeached Speaker - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Obaseki Storms Out Of APC Meeting On Impeached Speaker (24137 Views)

Amaechi, Osinbajo And Other APC Leaders Looking Visibly Defeated At APC Meeting / Photos Of Tinubu At APC Meeting Earlier Today Surface Online Amidst Ffk's Claims / Benue Assembly: Impeached Speaker Insists He’s In Office, APC Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Obaseki Storms Out Of APC Meeting On Impeached Speaker by slyd90(m): 7:55am On Aug 16, 2017
shey dat one come reduce price of garri
Re: Governor Obaseki Storms Out Of APC Meeting On Impeached Speaker by Iamsammy(m): 7:56am On Aug 16, 2017
SkenolProp:
I just love the Lagos model of governance where a governor hardly gets involved in party politics.The godfather does most of the politicking while the governor faces the task of governance,Shikena!.Other states should take a cue from that.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki Storms Out Of APC Meeting On Impeached Speaker by Stanley777(m): 8:01am On Aug 16, 2017
I dunno while Edo central "esans" ar
e always at the receiving end of any politics brouhaha in Edo state.
Re: Governor Obaseki Storms Out Of APC Meeting On Impeached Speaker by Scopeman1: 8:13am On Aug 16, 2017
AllTheWayUp:
A meeting between governor Godwin Obaseki and the leadership of the All Progressives Congress APC to resolve the Speaker’s impeachment saga deadlocked on Monday evening.

Soon after the governor stormed out of the meeting held at the party Secretariat along Airport road, looking ruffled, an indication that common ground could not be reached, the meeting was forced to adjourn

Addressing journalist after the end of the meeting, APC Chairman, Mr. Anselm Ojezua said talk is still ongoing to resolve the matter.

“We are talking. As soon as we finish talking, we will let you know of the outcome. But know that we are still talking”, Ojezua stressed.

http://leaders.ng/gov-obaseki-storms-apc-meeting-impeached-speaker/

that is an indication that the impeachment saga was staged play by the governor....uhm Democracy
Re: Governor Obaseki Storms Out Of APC Meeting On Impeached Speaker by topsyking: 8:13am On Aug 16, 2017
Please teacher.. what is aagbari? i have always wanted to know what it means
Thank you
Firefire:

Ajatu'ka ni ti aagbari...

They should fight to death...! grin
Re: Governor Obaseki Storms Out Of APC Meeting On Impeached Speaker by TippyTop(m): 8:14am On Aug 16, 2017
Runaway:
Governor Obaseki please watch your back, Ur predecessor is at it. He has placed his very stubborn lieutenant behind you. Your every steps most be watched and u most also be careful.

In another news, where are the APC members from Edo central who dont feel marginalised? Before elections the arrangement was like this, during elections your were fooled and after election back to former arrangement.

Where does this level Edo Central now where? Although I stand with good governance. Elected member of the state house of Assembly from Edo Central are all a disgrace, Edoro a bigger One, from digrace speaker to deputy and he his happy.

Gbam
Yet to see any reaction from Esan members of the house. They've remained mute 24hrs after Edo Central was hung out to dry by oshiomhole and his people.
Obaseki better not visit any part of Esanland next election.
Re: Governor Obaseki Storms Out Of APC Meeting On Impeached Speaker by 9jatatafo(m): 8:17am On Aug 16, 2017
Edo State House of Shaolin
Re: Governor Obaseki Storms Out Of APC Meeting On Impeached Speaker by donstevoz(m): 8:18am On Aug 16, 2017
Edu3Again:

You mean Imo not Abia.

Yes oh, they are making it easier for the South to abandon the North.

No be small useless, more like dead

You mean Abia is better run than Imo? That`s very untrue. For your info Edo is not in that category. Oshiomhole did well and Obaseki has continued in that light.
Re: Governor Obaseki Storms Out Of APC Meeting On Impeached Speaker by romenna: 8:36am On Aug 16, 2017
Oshiomhole was given a free hand to rule edo for 8 years, but the same Oshiomhole will not give another man a free hand to rule edo. #GREED
The very same way OBJ disturbed and suffocated GEJ
Nigerians are too greedy!

2 Likes

Re: Governor Obaseki Storms Out Of APC Meeting On Impeached Speaker by Edu3Again: 8:37am On Aug 16, 2017
donstevoz:

You mean Abia is better run than Imo? That`s very untrue. For your info Edo is not in that category. Oshiomhole did well and Obaseki has continued in that light.
Imo has the worst Gov South 9ja
Re: Governor Obaseki Storms Out Of APC Meeting On Impeached Speaker by Bizibi(m): 9:10am On Aug 16, 2017
His deputy and his predecessor want control and that unfortunate event is their first move.......I remember when his deputy's aide was complaining about obaseki's tight hand.
Re: Governor Obaseki Storms Out Of APC Meeting On Impeached Speaker by Segibambo(m): 9:19am On Aug 16, 2017
We’ll be diving head first to creating our first video. In the first part, we looked at a detailed description of the user interface of our choice software, VideoScribe. The basic elements of a whiteboard video being a script/storyboard, voice over and post production process.

Writing your first Script and Story Board

Script

We’ll be making a short script and storyboard for a hypothetical company called Blue-Hyphen, a security solution company that prevents cyber attacks and other related security issues....

Read more... https://www.nairaland.com/3991553/learn-how-create-whiteboard-video
Re: Governor Obaseki Storms Out Of APC Meeting On Impeached Speaker by wizod(m): 9:29am On Aug 16, 2017
The beautiful ones are not yet born in Edo State, from one ugly governor to another
Re: Governor Obaseki Storms Out Of APC Meeting On Impeached Speaker by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 16, 2017
grin shocked grin

The movie is getting interesting!

EDHA is a chamber of 'agebroism' and cultism. The video clip tells it all. Kabiru Adjoto who is a notorious hooligan is now Mr. Speaker after trying to smash Okonoboh's head with the gavel.

The same Victor Edoror who was a former speaker in oshiomole's second tenure but got impeached disgracefully is now Mr. Deputy speaker.

Why won't Obaseki stun out of the kangaroo meeting?
The man is tired of being Oshiomole's puppet already!

I'm sure, the impeachment of Okonoboh was like a 'wake & see' to him. However, Philip Shaibu the deputy governor definitely would be in the knowing & must have master minded it, judging from his antecedents.

Esan central is the power house of PDP in Edo state with many political heavy weights. But as long as APC rules in Edo state, that senatorial district will continue to suffer marginalization. Oshiomole's hatred for Tony Anenih is enough reason for that!

Meanwhile, the lawmakers from Esan central are compromised. There is no accord among them. They are not all under the same political party. That gives APC the advantage to ridicule and relegate Esan people.

We will keep watching and waiting for the end of this movie.

I pity Okonoboh, a Dr. that is a weakling with no experience in agberoism & hooliganism, how on earth was he thinking he could keep the office of Mr. Speaker?

Even, Victor Edoror with all his experience as a street boy could not because he was not a smart dude.

Edolites, which way ??
Re: Governor Obaseki Storms Out Of APC Meeting On Impeached Speaker by bejeria101(m): 10:18am On Aug 16, 2017
You wey dem rig election for,otondo make we see road.
Re: Governor Obaseki Storms Out Of APC Meeting On Impeached Speaker by Austinoiz(m): 10:57am On Aug 16, 2017
SkenolProp:
I just love the Lagos model of governance where a governor hardly gets involved in party politics.The godfather does most of the politicking while the governor faces the task of governance,Shikena!.Other states should take a cue from that.#MY PROFILE

Bro, other states can't copy that unprecedented height of zombiism ok.
The menace starts and ends in Lagos.
Re: Governor Obaseki Storms Out Of APC Meeting On Impeached Speaker by SkenolProp(m): 11:05am On Aug 16, 2017
Austinoiz:

Bro, other states can't copy that unprecedented height of zombiism ok.
The menace starts and ends in Lagos.

Ok sir! #MY PROFILE
Re: Governor Obaseki Storms Out Of APC Meeting On Impeached Speaker by evansjeff(m): 6:51pm On Aug 16, 2017
kstyle2:
Edo, bayelsa, kogi and Abia have had the worse set of politicians in recent times
can you please indicate the state you're from before I reply you? I know shame wouldn't let you so never you categorise Edo with those states!
Re: Governor Obaseki Storms Out Of APC Meeting On Impeached Speaker by evansjeff(m): 6:53pm On Aug 16, 2017
Nwodosis:
Lets pray the quarrel escalates, it is the only way Edo State will be delivered from the shackles of Godfatherism.
which state is this Luna.tic from? Answer this before I can reply you
Re: Governor Obaseki Storms Out Of APC Meeting On Impeached Speaker by Nwodosis(m): 8:03pm On Aug 16, 2017
evansjeff:
which state is this Luna.tic from? Answer this before I can reply you

Thanks a lot but you should know that even lunatics are humans too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shettima: Tinubu Govt Will Replicate Lagos, Borno Wonders In Nigeria / President Tinubu To Replicate Jigi Bola On A National Scale / President Jonathan Appoints Suleiman Abba New Inspector Genaral Of Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.