Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja (40334 Views)

Lagos Lawmakers Told Ambode To Resign Or Be Impeached / FG Directs Saraki-Led Appointees From Kwara To Resign Or Be Sacked / Silverbird Reporter Beaten By Police During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by omololu2020(m): 11:03pm On Aug 15, 2017
vedaxcool:

Kneel and seek for omololu2020 favour! grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 15, 2017
Leez:

kanu kanu evrytym
do u knw kanu was tortured by uwazurike
d same uwazurike was kicked out of massob wen dy saw he was corrupt
biafra is an igbo tin
its bigger dan any person
a trip to d east will clear ur fantasies

I am not putting all the blame on Kanu but his strategy is too opened. There is a major factor that need to be addressed . Instead of addressing this factor they are creating more enemies. GEJ realised it but it was too late . The people you are blaming for your civil war woes are still much needed by you the situation on ground is more delicate than you think.

I don't need a trip to east to know how far you have gone. As a major beneficiary of a government that inherited billions of dollars in reserve, crude sold up to above $138 / barrel (still borrowing at high crude price), high level of illegal bunkering, uncontrolled & vengeance looting and as hard working & industrious people much should have been achieved. I left east long time ago.
Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by Splashme: 11:10pm On Aug 15, 2017
Titto93:
Whoever says Nigeria is not a Zoo, is a lower animal.
i spit on Zoogeria.
Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by Awaja(m): 11:40pm On Aug 15, 2017
I was expecting this ,take d protest to daura katsina
Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by Leez(m): 12:14am On Aug 16, 2017
babaolofin:

I am not putting all the blame on Kanu but his strategy is too opened. There is a major factor that need to be addressed . Instead of addressing this factor they are creating more enemies. GEJ realised it but it was too late . The people you are blaming for your civil war woes are still much needed by you the situation on ground is more delicate than you think.

I don't need a trip to east to know how far you have gone. As a major beneficiary of a government that inherited billions of dollars in reserve, crude sold up to above $138 / barrel (still borrowing at high crude price), high level of illegal bunkering, uncontrolled & vengeance looting and as hard working & industrious people much should have been achieved. I left east long time ago.
see wat im saying
long tym ago
all easterners are on biafra
frgt wat u re seeing in lagos
Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by nullboss: 1:47am On Aug 16, 2017
vedaxcool:

no your biafra is useless every village to the so called towns is extremely useless
Those villages and towns are far more developed than the place you come from and the entire north put together. chew on that ,mumu Muslim
Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by PHILipu1(m): 3:11am On Aug 16, 2017
truehero:
So despite the recession burahi has put us in, people are still ready to kill for him. Hmmm God help us

Am as surprised as you are. Jaw dropping.
I believe some people are cloned because a normal person will never stand for buhari.

Anyone that stands with buhari is insane I swear.
Are you not also supporting Jonathan to come back despite the looting that went on under his watch which contributed to this recession?
Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by Nobody: 3:15am On Aug 16, 2017

Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by johnnychuks(m): 3:24am On Aug 16, 2017
omololu2020:
Nigeria is a useless country
is now you know, una never see anything.
Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by abimic(m): 3:45am On Aug 16, 2017
The convener of this peaceful protest is himself a mumu, even in Lagos, I dare not speak publicly against a public office holder like a politician because, u might end up speaking against someone adored by who listens or overheard this. Funny enough, someone as well thought like charly boy didn't know PMB enjoys massive followership amongst the northerners. Ignorance isn't an excuse, he was only short sighted and got what he deserved. Yet they complained of police tear gassing them last time, they failed to see the volatility of FCT, protest that could be taken to ASO rock was taken to the market, height of careless adventure.
Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by Nobody: 3:56am On Aug 16, 2017
abimic:
The convener of this peaceful protest is himself a mumu, even in Lagos, I dare not speak publicly against a public office holder like a politician because, u might end up speaking against someone adored by who listens or overheard this. Funny enough, someone as well thought like charly boy didn't know PMB enjoys massive followership amongst the northerners. Ignorance isn't an excuse, he was only short sighted and got what he deserved. Yet they complained of police tear gassing them last time, they failed to see the volatility of FCT, protest that could be taken to ASO rock was taken to the market, height of careless adventure.
how long are you going to remain like this?some one volunteered to protest on your behalf and you stand or sit behind your keyboard to say he should not have protested simply because PMB enjoys massive followership,so we should all remain silent and die silently,keep making noise on nl
Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by abimic(m): 4:06am On Aug 16, 2017
snoopylinus:

how long are you going to remain like this?some one volunteered to protest on your behalf and you stand or sit behind your keyboard to say he should not have protested simply because PMB enjoys massive followership,so we should all remain silent and die silently,keep making noise on nl
Read the post again if u miss the salient point passed across, moreover, he learnt his lessons. In Nigeria, u don't act like u feel, u think before u act because in the long run, many who cheered you would desert u after it all backfires. You could take the protest to kaduna yourself next time to proof you're immortal!
Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by Yyeske(m): 4:23am On Aug 16, 2017
The hate Nnamdi kanu and IPOB miscreants planted has started to yield fruits. Na small small e dey take start and millions of Igbos will be killed or displaced.
This is Abuja o, only God knows what would have happened if this took place in Kano, Kaduna or Sokoto.
Ndigbo, taa bu gbo, unu nata ba kwa.
Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by franudi: 4:27am On Aug 16, 2017
vedaxcool:

oga thank you useless nl will post useless topics from useless ipob
Useless afonja.
Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by Praktikals(m): 4:54am On Aug 16, 2017
Ngene44:
nobody can attack kanu in kaduna. he initially planned to visit southern kaduna and it is Christians dominated with a reasonable number of Igbo's. Hausas dnt have a say there
I hope you know the difference between 'christian dominated' and 'Igbo christian dominated'.
Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by Nobody: 6:09am On Aug 16, 2017
Leez:
see wat im saying long tym ago all easterners are on biafra frgt wat u re seeing in lagos
OK
Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by Nobody: 6:22am On Aug 16, 2017
oduastates:
The fact that no lawyer has taken up a case against buhari's sick leave show the stupidity and partisanship of Charlie Boy's protest.
He was so obvious and in his absence under Jonathan.
A simple question , if you are sick and absent from work but can still function , do you lose your job because of the illness?
What exactly does the attention seeker do for a living ?
He thinks he is in yorubaland where there is tolerance for protest , even to display your stupidity.
Abuja , a place with a few rich men and lot of unexposed masses
This is one of the reason why I'm glad the capital was moved to Abuja
Men we need to get out of this damn country fast.
is this the kind of mentality this one is bringing into oduduwa republic. God forbid a republic with people like you. Why not leave your job for 100 days and watch what your employers will do. You guys just reason upside down. Making a case for a President that it is so obvious he ain't fit. Your Brain is probably still new because you have never used it.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by mikolo4us: 6:41am On Aug 16, 2017
APC....a mad party. Buhari a Mad Dog....Mad Dog Plus Mad Party equals Madness of the Day
Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by Splashme: 6:44am On Aug 16, 2017
Emy4u:
It's now obvious that war is eminent as far as Nigeria is concerned. The earlier u prepare urself d better. As for me I'm ready.
Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by Nobody: 7:19am On Aug 16, 2017
BininKingdom:

God punish you and your generation

Buhari will not resign
You are a disgrace to the Edo's embarassed i weep for your brain...i thought they said you are the leader of tomorrow? with this your foolishness you will forever be a slave to politicians cry cry young man like you supporting old man who doesn't care about how you live. may God deliver you #mumuyouth
Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by computerwiz: 7:27am On Aug 16, 2017
GOD PASS THEM.

MEANWHILE YOU NEED GOOD AND AFFORDABLE UNLIMITED INBOX DOMAIN/IP SMTP WITH UNLIMITED AND FRESH PHP MAILER THEN CONTACT DON ON. 080 573 65 195.
Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by newslifeop: 8:17am On Aug 16, 2017
Serves him right
Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by gawu1: 9:08am On Aug 16, 2017
Titto93:
Whoever says Nigeria is not a Zoo, is a lower animal.
i spit on Zoogeria.
The other day charlieman denounced Igbos and their activities, thereby attracting heaps of abuses on himself from them, even toddlers knew it was a matter of time, for the same Igbos would soon turn round to claim him their hero. It's not long and that is happening. The next question is how long will it take this charlieman to displace Kanu and replace him with himself as leader of the wannabi Jews of Nigeria. It's crystal clearer that the main qualification to gaining citizenship of the erosion ravaged republic of Biafra, the country they hope to create, is to hate Buhari government or to show even an atom weight dislike for anything APC, the person and party that sent into political oblivion their adopted son, aka jesus of Otouke. It is certainly this ticket that made people like jerry gana and labaran maku to have secured cabinet appointments with Biafra as was recently announced by a factional government there. Or what could have warranted elevation to position of eminence of these two northerners in a land where their colleagues like IBB, Abdulsalam, etc are held with undiluted disdain, hatred, and suspicion. Alas, the Biafrans see every northern christian a good rallying ally. According to them the middle belt is a christian belt which could be cropped and coopted in the fight for Biafra. Every muslim, let he or she comes from any part of north, is branded a Hausa Fulani and an enemy. Thus, the likes of jerry gana are ministerial materials in the land of the lost sheep of the house of israel. The fact that every bastard knows his/her mother has eluded these Igbos with animal sense. It's truth, northern muslim and christian often bicker, but to assume that's a wide crack ipobian lizards can use to penetrate the north with their nonsense, is something worst than self delusions.
The reason why charlieman will easily take center stage over Kanu, the current ''moses of the wannabi jews'', is simple; he has gut to take the fight to Buhari at his home. That is feat Kanu could not venture into, as the world saw how he quickly receded his outburst on taken his madness to places like Kaduna, Kano and Lagos.
You would say nigeria is a zoo; when a minute from the zoo issued you with ultimatum that you quit the zoo to your utopian land, you people started cry a wolf is planning to devoure you, eventhough there is no sign of an ant around you. But isn't that an opportunity?
Since Igbos started sending out threats none has come to past. Harassing yourselves in your cocoon so far is not nigeria or nigerians business. Don't venture into any part of the north with your silly thought. On that day we shall make suya out of you. What happened to charlieman is not worth to be called a litmus test
Can you see why Igbos are regarded by others as devout chestbeaters and cowards?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by optm(m): 10:01am On Aug 16, 2017
bbbabes:
They should not worry, we will bring PDP back in 2019...if they can restore Nigeria back to how it was in terms of low cost of living for the people.

APC should just forget anything called the presidency for life
is there any difference between apc nd pdp? aint dey al rogues who re holding political offices fr selfish interest? it pains me seeing nigerians thinking along party lines...we ve had enough of political party politics... it's better to elect persons who hv neva played d Nigerian type of dirty politics (fresh players). we nid to kick out d old players; dey re d ones corruptin d system nd making it impossible to change d status quo. we cant kip doing a tin same way nd xpect a different result
Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by Laid2001: 10:05am On Aug 16, 2017
Because Charly boy was harassed abi...

Emy4u:
It's now obvious that war is eminent as far as Nigeria is concerned. The earlier u prepare urself d better. As for me I'm ready.
Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by truehero(m): 10:06am On Aug 16, 2017
Are you not also supporting Jonathan to come back despite the looting that went on under his watch which contributed to this recession?color=#006600][/color]

Jonathan's return is another hoax news. That's not the issue. Can't you see that buhari's saga is causing instability in every aspect?
Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by Laid2001: 10:09am On Aug 16, 2017
If I am sick even for a year, my job is still secure....

In as much as the doctors says it is not yet time to resume!!

ColonelDrake:

is this the kind of mentality this one is bringing into oduduwa republic. God forbid a republic with people like you. Why not leave your job for 100 days and watch what your employers will do. You guys just reason upside down. Making a case for a President that it is so obvious he ain't fit. Your Brain is probably still new because you have never used it.
Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by Ngene44: 10:52am On Aug 16, 2017
Praktikals:

I hope you know the difference between 'christian dominated' and 'Igbo christian dominated'.
we are one nw. A attack on a southern kaduna man is an attack on the igbos. We defend our selves jointly during riots
Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 16, 2017
Laid2001:
If I am sick even for a year, my job is still secure....

In as much as the doctors says it is not yet time to resume!!

Buhari's sickness is a recurring thing. Use your sense gosh. He's unfit. Even in a corporate world, retirement age is 65.

All those periods you were sick, did you enjoy all the benefits prior to being sick? Did your employer foot all the bills? were they in the dark about your sickness?

you have a brain, please use it
Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by Praktikals(m): 11:21am On Aug 16, 2017
Ngene44:
we are one nw. A attack on a southern kaduna man is an attack on the igbos. We defend our selves jointly during riots
So a southern kaduna man or yoruba christian in Zaria will risk his precious life because of Kanu. Wehdone Sir.
Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by Praktikals(m): 11:28am On Aug 16, 2017
ColonelDrake:

Buhari's sickness is a recurring thing. Use your sense gosh. He's unfit. Even in a corporate world, retirement age is 65.

All those periods you were sick, did you enjoy all the benefits prior to being sick? Did your employer foot all the bills? were they in the dark about your sickness?

you have a brain, please use it
He has a brain and he is using it, but alas, the same cannot be said about you.
Please consult you dico for the meaning of 'recurring'.
Re: Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 16, 2017
Praktikals:

He has a brain and he is using it, but alas, the same cannot be said about you.
Please consult you dico for the meaning of 'recurring'.

What kind of daft person is this? olodo illiterate. I'm sure you are one of those apc almajiris up north.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jos Women Protest Over Palliatives, Block Major Roads (Photos) / Troops Clear Boko Haram Camps,Market,Rescue Many(photos) / Don’t Blame My Running Mate — Lyon On Supreme Court Judgement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.