Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

LMAO, Choi! See End Time Savagery(photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / LMAO, Choi! See End Time Savagery(photo) (2338 Views)

Choi, See Head: 2baba React To his Photo Sketch / #bbnaija: Choi!! Here's An Epic Anti-tboss Clapback Tweet / Choi! See What They Did To Oge Okoye's Wikipedia Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LMAO, Choi! See End Time Savagery(photo) by 2horsePOWER(m): 11:22pm On Aug 15, 2017
As seen on Facebook,
this is quite 'epically hilarious', grin
I'm sure those guys are nairalanders grin

1 Like

Re: LMAO, Choi! See End Time Savagery(photo) by bencrane(m): 11:24pm On Aug 15, 2017
banana fall on them

1 Like

Re: LMAO, Choi! See End Time Savagery(photo) by bencrane(m): 11:25pm On Aug 15, 2017
first to blow 5naira
Re: LMAO, Choi! See End Time Savagery(photo) by XKZ(m): 11:56pm On Aug 15, 2017
What I find really amusing is that the original comment was made by an Oghene. But to the person replying, if you're not a northerner or yoruba, then you're Igbo.

9 Likes

Re: LMAO, Choi! See End Time Savagery(photo) by yarimo(m): 12:30am On Aug 16, 2017
BABANGIDA MUHAMMAD NDA may God continue to bless you, but you forget to include KIDNAPPING so that EVANS will be thier H.O.D grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: LMAO, Choi! See End Time Savagery(photo) by pussyeater(m): 1:59am On Aug 16, 2017
yarimo:
BABANGIDA MUHAMMAD NDA may God continue to bless you, but you forget to include KIDNAPPING so that EVANS will be thier H.O.D grin grin grin
Walahi you too get sense grin

2 Likes

Re: LMAO, Choi! See End Time Savagery(photo) by Elmojiid(m): 2:07am On Aug 16, 2017
wetin they always do al this Igbo they always feel themselv as if they are saint ...any bad tin u wil find them dia.

1 Like

Re: LMAO, Choi! See End Time Savagery(photo) by THUNDAR(m): 3:52am On Aug 16, 2017
Wait let me go to play store and update My dictionary! It seems savage now has a new meaning
Re: LMAO, Choi! See End Time Savagery(photo) by safarigirl(f): 7:19am On Aug 16, 2017
XKZ:
What I find really amusing is that the original comment was made by an Oghene. But to the person replying, if you're not a northerner or yoruba, then you're Igbo.
don't mind all these ignorant fools loitering the internet, more of them are even below you, laughing at their stupidity

Oghene, more importantly, Nigerians need a course titled "Ethnic Education", to understand that not every Nigerian falls under Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa.... It should be made especially compulsory for Yoruba and Hausa people.

2 Likes

Re: LMAO, Choi! See End Time Savagery(photo) by Realkenny(m): 9:36am On Aug 16, 2017
The Hausa guy must be one of these nairaland e-warriors but I got confused when he said Igbo prostitutes in the North so out of all the places for people to do prostitution na North.

Re: LMAO, Choi! See End Time Savagery(photo) by chuckdee4(m): 9:49am On Aug 16, 2017
XKZ:

Shows you how much the hate has blinded a lot of people, why won't Biafra (Which I am not an advocate of) gather momentum.
Igbos are like that child in a family that feels like he was adopted

1 Like

Re: LMAO, Choi! See End Time Savagery(photo) by aquila123(m): 10:02am On Aug 16, 2017
haahaaaahhahahaaahahah

cant you see dat ....
the devil is a bastard?

Re: LMAO, Choi! See End Time Savagery(photo) by adexdon(m): 11:45am On Aug 16, 2017
d fight BTW Hausa and igbo
Re: LMAO, Choi! See End Time Savagery(photo) by adexdon(m): 11:46am On Aug 16, 2017
d fight btw Hausa BTW igbo grin
Re: LMAO, Choi! See End Time Savagery(photo) by adexdon(m): 11:46am On Aug 16, 2017
d fight btw Hausa BTW igbo

(1) (Reply)

“they Are My Sisters In The Lord” – Reekado Banks As He Pose With Unclad Ladies / Father And Son - Patoranking Shares Cute Photo With His Father / I Didn’t Buy My University Certificate – Nina BBN...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.