Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,973 members, 7,821,409 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Six (6) Fruits And Diseases They Can Cure - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Six (6) Fruits And Diseases They Can Cure (724 Views)

Top5 Most Expensive Drugs In The World And Diseases They Cure / 6 Fruits You Should Include In Your Diet And Its Benefits / 6 Fruits And Vegetables You Should Eat This Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Six (6) Fruits And Diseases They Can Cure by polimaf(m): 11:41pm On Aug 15, 2017
SIX (6) FRUITS AND DISEASES THEY CAN CURE

1. BANANA - Banana is good for eradicating kidney problems and neuralgia. Its also excellent for curing nervousness.

2. AVOCADO - Stomach disorder gets cured by avocado. Physical as well as intellectual strength increases when you take avocado. Eyesight also gets strengthened.

3. CABBAGE - Cabbage is very good for curing ulcer, diabetes, gout, asthma, arthritis, rheumatism, anemia and bronchitis. It's also a good blood cleanser.

4. CUCUMBER - Cucumber has so many positive effects on our body. It cures kidney problems, stomach, throat troubles as well as liver problems. Cucumbers are great for digestion.

5. CARROTS - For kids, carrots help to repel worms. It cures lung diseases, rheumatism, problems related to intestines, bladder and liver, stomach as well as kidney troubles, cataract problems and cough. Carrots help in brightening up complexions and cleansing the skin.

6. WATERMELON - Watermelon is great for curing rheumatism, obesity, gout, hemorrhoid, arthritis, headaches and stomach and blood related troubles. It can stimulate appetite and strengthen body.

Add more fruits you know and disease they cure as comment.

Thanks for reading.

YESHARVEST - a fruits and vegetables subscription service https://www.yesharvest.com/?referral_code=YHV148 (10% discount apply)
Re: Six (6) Fruits And Diseases They Can Cure by Josephjnr(m): 11:48pm On Aug 15, 2017
Educative. But my kidney the tell me say u lie plenty here o.
Re: Six (6) Fruits And Diseases They Can Cure by polimaf(m): 11:52pm On Aug 15, 2017
Josephjnr:
Educative. But my kidney the tell me say u lie plenty here o.
Where did u spot the lie? these are based on medical research...
Re: Six (6) Fruits And Diseases They Can Cure by Josephjnr(m): 11:53pm On Aug 15, 2017
polimaf:
Where did u spot the lie? these are based on medical research...

Watermelon curing hemorrhoid, headache, arthritis? I doubt that. I will be greatful if you can explain.

(1) (Reply)

.. / Other Uses Of Toothpaste You Didn’t Know - Check Them Out / The Truth About Beans Doctors Won’t Tell You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.