Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,661 members, 7,809,499 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

Solitude - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Solitude (367 Views)

Chronicles Of A Disjointed Boy: Solitude / The Prayer Of A Sinner (my Solitude) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Solitude by Nobody: 2:02am On Aug 16, 2017
People make the mistake of getting themselves overly mixed in the crowd to gain approval and to avoid being judged by friends, colleagues and family but what we fail to understand is that these approval don't matter so far there's self believe then every other opinion is an option to take or just let lie low….. Sometimes its not that bad a decision to step out of the crowd and just be in solitude for a time being taking out valued time for yourself, time just for me, myself and I …..
Great minds don't get mixed in the crowd everyday of their lives, they only do so when it is necessary as it is an inevitable means for us "men" as social animals to get to learn new things about our environment, people and about life and how to live it to the fullest.. potentials are birth in the place of silence and prayer, dreams are captured in solitude, ideas are modified and sharpened in the place of personal time, life lessons are learnt in the place of separation from the crowd......
solitude is not loneliness
solitude is not pride
solitude is not negligence of purpose
solitude is not rejection
solitude is not depression
Solitude is not lack of social ingenuity

solitude is reflection
solitude is discovery
solitude is working to fulfill purpose
solitude is finding inner joy and peace in oneself
solitude is acceptance of who you are and who you can work yourself to be
solitude is self love
solitude is discipline
Solitude is self power
Solitude is self revealing
Solitude is self believe
Solitude is strength in the known and unknown
Solitude is a place to give up what you know and be ready to discover what you should know and new things you never knew there you will see the difference added to fulfilling purpose
solitude help great minds separate essence from junks
solitude brings out that roar in you where you have been barking for ages
solitude glides you through extremes of life where others struggle and strife to scale through

you don''t have to live int he crowd all the time sometimes you need time for you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Highway To Hell / Destination: Off Course / We Belong Somewhere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.