Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Beautiful Photos Of The New "Eko Atlantic City" In Lagos - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Beautiful Photos Of The New "Eko Atlantic City" In Lagos (4518 Views)

Latest Pictures Of Eko Atlantic International Commerce City, Will Shock You / Eko Atlantic City Ready In October 2019 – LASG / Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Photos Of The New "Eko Atlantic City" In Lagos by Trendzbase: 6:15am On Aug 16, 2017

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos Of The New "Eko Atlantic City" In Lagos by Trendzbase: 6:16am On Aug 16, 2017
Re: Beautiful Photos Of The New "Eko Atlantic City" In Lagos by Nobody: 6:18am On Aug 16, 2017
Lagos is another country in Nigeria!!!
Re: Beautiful Photos Of The New "Eko Atlantic City" In Lagos by rxgodwin(m): 6:26am On Aug 16, 2017
Awesome, bt I hope enough science wld b put in place to avert flooding. #
Re: Beautiful Photos Of The New "Eko Atlantic City" In Lagos by Nobody: 6:29am On Aug 16, 2017
Nice one Op
Re: Beautiful Photos Of The New "Eko Atlantic City" In Lagos by raker300: 6:31am On Aug 16, 2017
These same pictures reposted since 2015?

No new development since then?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Photos Of The New "Eko Atlantic City" In Lagos by victorDanladi: 6:31am On Aug 16, 2017
.Being an AFONJA(yoruba man) is sweet!

WHOEVER CLAIM HE DEVELOPED THIS PLACE IN FUTURE APART FROM TINUBU FRIENDS(CHAGOURAY GROUP) OR CLAIMED 75% OWNERSHIP WITHOUT FACTS AND FIGURES WILL DIE YOUNG

Re: Beautiful Photos Of The New "Eko Atlantic City" In Lagos by victorDanladi: 6:32am On Aug 16, 2017
raker300:

you're being pessimistic or you are ignorant about the progress or you've forgotten the picture you saw in 2015.

visit.....www.ekoatlantic.com
Re: Beautiful Photos Of The New "Eko Atlantic City" In Lagos by victorDanladi: 6:35am On Aug 16, 2017
Re: Beautiful Photos Of The New "Eko Atlantic City" In Lagos by LordOfNaira: 6:36am On Aug 16, 2017
All I see is disaster waiting to happen!!!
Re: Beautiful Photos Of The New "Eko Atlantic City" In Lagos by Young03(m): 6:41am On Aug 16, 2017
who owns the houses there?
Re: Beautiful Photos Of The New "Eko Atlantic City" In Lagos by ba7man(m): 6:42am On Aug 16, 2017
raker300:

Your brain is scratched, that explains why it's skipping.

You must be just another IPOB dying of envy. undecided

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos Of The New "Eko Atlantic City" In Lagos by raker300: 6:44am On Aug 16, 2017
victorDanladi:

you're being pessimistic or you are ignorant about the progress or you've forgotten the picture you saw in 2015.

visit.....www.ekoatlantic.com
oga, can it abeg!!!

You folks always lie.

The internet never forgets!!

Below is a picture from 2015.

Google is your friend

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Photos Of The New "Eko Atlantic City" In Lagos by QueenSekxy(f): 7:10am On Aug 16, 2017
binis will soon chase you afonjas claiming Lagos...they have declared their own repulic yet you are still calling it afonja state..hmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Photos Of The New "Eko Atlantic City" In Lagos by victorDanladi: 7:23am On Aug 16, 2017
raker300:
oga, can it abeg!!!

You folks always lie.

The internet never forgets!!

Below is a picture from 2015.

Google is your friend

You are the liar here.
Internet never forgets to people who know how to use it.I gave you the link to there website,you decided to visit google for random picture.no clue to the fact that the picture you posted is even 2015,just visit www.ekoatlantic.com

this picture you posted is different from the above.

the picture you posted contain a non-paded single tower.
while the one above contains two towers,one fully padded and the orther not fully padded yet.

most people dont know how to use the net.
Re: Beautiful Photos Of The New "Eko Atlantic City" In Lagos by victorDanladi: 7:25am On Aug 16, 2017
QueenSekxy:
binis will soon chase you afonjas claiming Lagos...they have declared their own repulic yet you are still calling it afonja state..hmm
And chase igbo people away from onitsha.

Onitsha Mmili was known as Ado N'Idu by migrants
who departed from the vicinity of the Kingdom of
Benin near the far western portion of Igboland (near
what is now Agbor ), after a violent dispute with the
Oba of Benin that can be tentatively dated to the
early 1500s. [5] These migrants traveled eastward
through what is now Western Igboland and various
towns also called "Onitsha", for example Onicha-
Ugbo, "farmland-Onitsha". Folklore has it that, Onitsha
was founded by one of the sons of Chima, the
founder of Issele-Uku kingdom in western Igboland .
Chima, a prince of the ancient Benin kingdom
emigrated, settled and founded what is now known as
Issele-Uku in Aniocha North Local Government Area.
The eldest son of Chima eventually emigrated across
the Niger River to establish the Onitsha community.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Onitsha

Re: Beautiful Photos Of The New "Eko Atlantic City" In Lagos by victorDanladi: 7:42am On Aug 16, 2017
LordOfNaira:
All I see is disaster waiting to happen!!!
You only see,continue seeing.

those that have bought properties there know more than you.

just tell us you cant afford it,then we will reason or sympathize with you.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos Of The New "Eko Atlantic City" In Lagos by LordOfNaira: 7:48am On Aug 16, 2017
victorDanladi:

You only see,continue seeing.

those that have bought properties there know more than you.

just tell us you cant afford it,then we will reason or sympathize with you.

It might be true that I can't afford to buy properties there but even if I could, I never would. We are presently living in a warming planet and flooding may soon become common occurrences.
Re: Beautiful Photos Of The New "Eko Atlantic City" In Lagos by victorDanladi: 7:54am On Aug 16, 2017
LordOfNaira:

It might be true that I can't afford to buy properties there but even if I could, I never would. We are presently living in a warming planet and flooding may soon become common occurrences.
But if money dey,you fit visit dubai and buy properties there.?
Re: Beautiful Photos Of The New "Eko Atlantic City" In Lagos by LordOfNaira: 7:55am On Aug 16, 2017
victorDanladi:
But if money dey,you fit visit dubai and buy properties there.?
You are not getting my point. Goodbye!!!
Re: Beautiful Photos Of The New "Eko Atlantic City" In Lagos by victorDanladi: 8:01am On Aug 16, 2017
LordOfNaira:

You are not getting my point. Goodbye!!!
Just say,you have nothing to defend yourself again. Goodbye!!!

(1) (Reply)

60 Plots Facing Lekki Epe Express At Shapati With C Of O For Sale / Buy Genuine Gazetted Land At Berry Court On Monastry Road Behind Shoprite, Lekki / 17 Reasons to invest in Plot Of Land In Our Estate At Ibeju Lekki Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.