Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Yul Edochie Attends DPC Meeting In Readiness For Anambra Governorship Election - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie Attends DPC Meeting In Readiness For Anambra Governorship Election (20333 Views)

Yul Edochie Attends Daughter's Inter House Sports Day / Yul Edochie, Anambra Governorship Candidates Cover Ndigbo Times Magazine (Photo) / Yul Edochie Visits Okija In Readiness For Anambra Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yul Edochie Attends DPC Meeting In Readiness For Anambra Governorship Election by Mrsoundoro(m): 7:05am On Aug 16, 2017
Excitement filled the air on Tuesday, in Onitsha as Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie, stormed a meeting of the Democratic People’s Congress, DPC to assert his readiness to contest the election on the platform of the party. Edochie who stormed the meeting at 1.30 pm was accompanied by another popular Nollywood actor, Chief Okwudili Oguegbu, who is also serving as his campaign manager.

They were received with thunderous ovation by the state chairman of the party, Prince Orjiwulu Ifejika, his executive, party supporters and residents of the estate who happened to be near the venue of the meeting.

Mr. Edochie, who is popularly known as ‘Odogwu Nteje’, (Strong Man of Nteje) on his part said he is on a divine mission to rescue Anambra people from the hands of selfish and directionless politicians who have over the years thought about themselves and their families, disregarding the youths and their parents. He said, “One thing I have built for myself over the years is integrity, and I will do everything possible to maintain that integrity.”

He said he was sure to compete with money bags using his message and programmes for the people. Earlier in his speech state Chairman of the Party, Prince Ifejika, said with Mr. Edochie, the party was set to displace APGA from the seat of power in the state.

http://news.nollyzone.com/yul-edochie-campaign-manager-attend-dpc-party-meeting-readiness-anambra-governorship-election/

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Attends DPC Meeting In Readiness For Anambra Governorship Election by Zeze06(m): 10:05am On Aug 16, 2017
Good..
If you win Good for you...

If not, at least you tried.......

Unlike some people calling for youth in political position and yet don't even have a voter's card... cry cry

37 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Attends DPC Meeting In Readiness For Anambra Governorship Election by flyca: 10:05am On Aug 16, 2017
Better be telling us your political idelogies. Not the usual empty propangarous speeches. No be handsome we go chop angry

17 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Attends DPC Meeting In Readiness For Anambra Governorship Election by edugiddy007: 10:05am On Aug 16, 2017
ok
Re: Yul Edochie Attends DPC Meeting In Readiness For Anambra Governorship Election by Harbeyg09(m): 10:05am On Aug 16, 2017
Goodluck ooo

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Attends DPC Meeting In Readiness For Anambra Governorship Election by Praisemelody(m): 10:05am On Aug 16, 2017
Ok
Re: Yul Edochie Attends DPC Meeting In Readiness For Anambra Governorship Election by Neduzze5(m): 10:06am On Aug 16, 2017
Lol

This one no dey hear word sha. When dem don pass the bill for Biafran National Assembly say no election for Anambra, this one still dey push him motor dey go.

I trust m people sha. Collect the money and rice wey dem go share... Use am cook, chop on that day as you relax in front of ya television with one bottle of Gilder to take wash everything down!! cheesy cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Attends DPC Meeting In Readiness For Anambra Governorship Election by LionDeLeo: 10:06am On Aug 16, 2017
Which election?
grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Attends DPC Meeting In Readiness For Anambra Governorship Election by aquila123(m): 10:06am On Aug 16, 2017
udonmeanit

in your case Yul ...
the devil will remain a bastard

Re: Yul Edochie Attends DPC Meeting In Readiness For Anambra Governorship Election by Patobanton: 10:06am On Aug 16, 2017
I wish him luck
Re: Yul Edochie Attends DPC Meeting In Readiness For Anambra Governorship Election by danasjoe1: 10:07am On Aug 16, 2017
Like play like play the thing is getting really..
Re: Yul Edochie Attends DPC Meeting In Readiness For Anambra Governorship Election by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 16, 2017
Guy u no be politician nah cry cry abi u wan stain ur name and reputation undecided money and power dey intoxicate ooo. Go ask saul in the bible and he go explain wella
Re: Yul Edochie Attends DPC Meeting In Readiness For Anambra Governorship Election by Onyinye15(f): 10:07am On Aug 16, 2017
Like play like play its becoming real

I pray he gets a chance with good agenda

Let's give him 4years it doesn't kill

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Attends DPC Meeting In Readiness For Anambra Governorship Election by BCISLTD: 10:08am On Aug 16, 2017
cool this should be the trend..young men should seek for office..their time will come..it could be now

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Attends DPC Meeting In Readiness For Anambra Governorship Election by odinga1of: 10:08am On Aug 16, 2017
Men this guy is serious, not TERRY G and CO's grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yul Edochie Attends DPC Meeting In Readiness For Anambra Governorship Election by Treasure1919(f): 10:08am On Aug 16, 2017
A joke he is
Re: Yul Edochie Attends DPC Meeting In Readiness For Anambra Governorship Election by fpeter(f): 10:08am On Aug 16, 2017
This guy means business, good luck Yul...If he wins, he'll be celebrated.
If he loses, it'll go down in history that he tried, he attempted what his mates couldn't.

4 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Attends DPC Meeting In Readiness For Anambra Governorship Election by meliziz12(m): 10:09am On Aug 16, 2017
If you ask for my opinion I would suggest that all the youth come out and simply vote for him,now is the time to take action!not complaining afterwards,those old fools gat nothing for us and will never understand the concept of 21st century!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Attends DPC Meeting In Readiness For Anambra Governorship Election by CompereByMej: 10:10am On Aug 16, 2017
Paulipopor. smiley
Re: Yul Edochie Attends DPC Meeting In Readiness For Anambra Governorship Election by MrMoney007: 10:12am On Aug 16, 2017
go
Re: Yul Edochie Attends DPC Meeting In Readiness For Anambra Governorship Election by ogbonti: 10:12am On Aug 16, 2017
flyca:
Better be telling us your political idelogies. Not the usual empty propangarous speeches. No be handsome we go chop angry

hater, please leave the young man alone to pursue his dreams... he has reputation, he has integrity, listen to the message and stop attacking his looks, he is not responsible for your ugliness. if it is Tinubu that said he has a message nah, you will scream hurray... nansense angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Attends DPC Meeting In Readiness For Anambra Governorship Election by Ublessed123(m): 10:13am On Aug 16, 2017
man of the people
Re: Yul Edochie Attends DPC Meeting In Readiness For Anambra Governorship Election by flyca: 10:13am On Aug 16, 2017
Onyinye15:
Like lay like play its becoming real

I pray he gets a chance with good agenda

Let's give him 4years it doesn't kill

Say what?
Do you know how much damage Bubu has done in just two years alone?
Biko no space for "trial and error" governance angry

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Attends DPC Meeting In Readiness For Anambra Governorship Election by ogbonti: 10:15am On Aug 16, 2017
this is an acid test to verify if Anambra youths and indeed the youths of this country are ready to take over the mettle of leadership. if you will not vote for Youthful Yul, if you wont get him elected, then stop complaining about Buhari, Audu Ogbe, Atiku, Kwankwanso and others... you have a chance now to elect one of your own, so make it happen! grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Attends DPC Meeting In Readiness For Anambra Governorship Election by flyca: 10:15am On Aug 16, 2017
ogbonti:

hater, please leave the young man alone to pursue his dreams... he has reputation, he has integrity, listen to the message and stop attacking his looks, he is not responsible for your ugliness. if it is Tinubu that said he has a message nah, you will scream hurray... nansense angry
I'm not hating. Why should I?
All I'm saying is we shouldn't be swayed by "I shall, I will" kinda talk. We need people with political ideologies.
Otherwise, leave us with the devil we know!

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Attends DPC Meeting In Readiness For Anambra Governorship Election by JanethEze(f): 10:16am On Aug 16, 2017
Re: Yul Edochie Attends DPC Meeting In Readiness For Anambra Governorship Election by AustineCJ: 10:17am On Aug 16, 2017
There wahala....as for me am gradually saving some money I will use n prepare my Ofe Nsala,a jar of palm wine,buy a movie of old Aki n paw paw to watch n laugh out my sorrows caused by ASUU.

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Attends DPC Meeting In Readiness For Anambra Governorship Election by SydneyBrown(f): 10:17am On Aug 16, 2017
Wow......i wish him luck.
Re: Yul Edochie Attends DPC Meeting In Readiness For Anambra Governorship Election by sandrahnaub(f): 10:20am On Aug 16, 2017
Thought he was joking o grin
Re: Yul Edochie Attends DPC Meeting In Readiness For Anambra Governorship Election by otokx(m): 10:21am On Aug 16, 2017
The youths should come out en masse and vote for him.

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Attends DPC Meeting In Readiness For Anambra Governorship Election by carpmam: 10:22am On Aug 16, 2017
Mr man u shld start politics frm d grassroot, no go waste d little change dat u hve

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Says Don't Flaunt Your Relationship On Social Media / Juliet Ibrahim Blasted For Asking A Question About Men Who Use Women / Small Tinny Entertainment Beats Damilare – Man Alleges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.