Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,595 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Dangerous – Collection Of Lab Sample Containers With Blood In Them Dumped On Lag - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dangerous – Collection Of Lab Sample Containers With Blood In Them Dumped On Lag (1465 Views)

The Long Snaked Killed Tonight As I Resumed Night Duty In Ondo Lab / 10 Animals That Don’t Look Dangerous But Are Actually Deadly / 7-yr-old Girl Tied Up In Sack, Dumped On Roadside By Father, Step-mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dangerous – Collection Of Lab Sample Containers With Blood In Them Dumped On Lag by Deejayolu(m): 7:21am On Aug 16, 2017
My colleague was at Gbagada General hospital with his daughter on sunday . They drove over a pile of rubbish, out of curiosity, he got out of his car to view the ‘rubbish’. But to his great surprise, the pile of rubbish was actually a collection of lab sample containers with blood in them dumped by the road

http://candourgist.com/2017/08/16/dangerous-collection-lab-sample-containers-blood-dumped-lagos-road/

Re: Dangerous – Collection Of Lab Sample Containers With Blood In Them Dumped On Lag by NwaAmaikpe: 7:24am On Aug 16, 2017
shocked

Wow..

See raw materials for blood money.
Re: Dangerous – Collection Of Lab Sample Containers With Blood In Them Dumped On Lag by madridguy(m): 7:27am On Aug 16, 2017
Shaking my head.
Re: Dangerous – Collection Of Lab Sample Containers With Blood In Them Dumped On Lag by permsec: 7:31am On Aug 16, 2017
Kanayo .o. Kanayo....... food is ready.

(1) (Reply)

Music: Timaya – Telli Person (feat. Phyno & Olamide) [prod. By Kenny Wonder] / Nigerian Lady Attends An Event Completely Braless In A Revealing Dress. / Join Nairaland Whatapp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.