Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

People Are Winning Cars/ Containers In The Ongoing Customs Auction - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / People Are Winning Cars/ Containers In The Ongoing Customs Auction (909 Views)

Swiss To Auction Hypercars Seized From Teodoro Nguema Obiang Mangue / Someone Just Payed ₦763m For First Production 2020 Toyota GR Supra At An Auction / How To Register And Participate In The Ongoing Customs E-auction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

People Are Winning Cars/ Containers In The Ongoing Customs Auction by shaqur231(m): 7:46am On Aug 16, 2017
Hi everyone, i am here to tell you about the current E-auction, a lot of people do not know the Nigerian Customs presently is auctioning cars. The Nigeria Customs Service informed the general public about its readiness to deploy the e-auction platform via https://app.trade.gov.ng/eauction on 1st July, 2017.

Some people still find it hard to believe, if you are in that category do your findings very well with either the customs or any news media.

Also some of us still find it difficult to register and take part in the auction, here is a step by step process on how to successfully register and participate in the auction.
Kindly visit the link below to see how http://stunbichinvestment.com/step-by-step-guides-on-how-to-participate-in-customs-e-auction/

Re: People Are Winning Cars/ Containers In The Ongoing Customs Auction by ismail0007(m): 11:13am On Aug 16, 2017
Please have other banks joined jaiz on the e auction platform? I'm having challenges with the bank's branch network. I'm in Ogun state and none of their branches is in the state
Re: People Are Winning Cars/ Containers In The Ongoing Customs Auction by shaqur231(m): 4:59pm On Aug 16, 2017
I was informed that GT bank is listed now

(1) (Reply)

Report: Bugatti’s Next Model Could Have 4 Doors, Electrified Powertrain / BMW Wants To Eliminate Car Keys Completely And Forever / HOPE : Futuristic Electric Motorbike That You Want To Hug

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.