Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Celebrates Goddess Of Love Osun Without Wife Olori Wuraola - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Celebrates Goddess Of Love Osun Without Wife Olori Wuraola (49813 Views)

Zaynab-Otiti Obanor: Ooni Of Ife's Ex-Wife Olori Wuraola In New York (Photos) / Olori Wuraola Returns Bride Price To Ooni Of Ife / Real Reason Olori Wuraola Moved Out Of Ooni‘s Palace - ThisDayLive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Celebrates Goddess Of Love Osun Without Wife Olori Wuraola by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 16, 2017
Trailii:
ignoramus ... those house
oes not depicts poverty .. rather they profess rich and long conserved culture ... those building you see their are family houses that have existed over 100 years ago own by prominent and successful families with rich children .. guess you have not been to ife... you dare not demolish or overhaul or refurbish old buildings with strong historical backgrounds and prominent family houses close to the palace or shrines .... rather if their is need for a new structure , you will have to go else where to construct the new building ...
Lol! Just leave them. They obviously dont understand. The other day someone took a picture of anthony joshuas family house (his great grandfathers house) in abeokuta, and one of these foreigners dt migrated to the west 5yrs ago said anthony joshua cannot come from such poverty stricken family wt brown roof house. When it was sooo obvious his family was a rich one to have such a house in their lineage for dt long. Serious Ode people.

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Celebrates Goddess Of Love Osun Without Wife Olori Wuraola by Smooyis(m): 11:36am On Aug 16, 2017
I pray he gets it right.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Celebrates Goddess Of Love Osun Without Wife Olori Wuraola by Sallam01(m): 11:39am On Aug 16, 2017
Must he go there with his wife
Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Celebrates Goddess Of Love Osun Without Wife Olori Wuraola by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 16, 2017
He married d's one, after 17 months; they are not compatible. A new bride will come, after drying the juice; they will end up not compatible and unto the next. Be changing women like your white wrapper.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Celebrates Goddess Of Love Osun Without Wife Olori Wuraola by Praktikals(m): 11:47am On Aug 16, 2017
fpeter:
I thought this guy was a Christian?
That's not a proper way to refer to a whole king. Someone whom your father will be happy to prostrate for

4 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Celebrates Goddess Of Love Osun Without Wife Olori Wuraola by Fyngal1(f): 11:50am On Aug 16, 2017
Trailii:
ignoramus ... those houses does not depicts poverty .. rather they profess rich and long conserved culture ... those building you see their are family houses that have existed over 100 years ago own by prominent and successful families with rich children .. guess you have not been to ife... [b]you dare not demolish or overhaul or refurbish old buildings [/b]with strong historical backgrounds and prominent family houses close to the palace or shrines .... rather if their is need for a new structure , you will have to go else where to construct the new building ...

thank you mr 'professor"
Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Celebrates Goddess Of Love Osun Without Wife Olori Wuraola by Funkybabee(f): 11:53am On Aug 16, 2017
Beautiful
Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Celebrates Goddess Of Love Osun Without Wife Olori Wuraola by Funkybabee(f): 11:58am On Aug 16, 2017
yinkslinks:
Time will come when Oba palace will be like bukin palace uk where ppl come to watch as tourist but when naija divides. Is osun cousin to brown roof republic oyo?

Keep hating!! don't focus on ur brothers and sisters disgracing themselves as if it's their birth right

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Celebrates Goddess Of Love Osun Without Wife Olori Wuraola by goldedprince: 12:00pm On Aug 16, 2017
i thought this bastard said he dosnt believe this shit.
Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Celebrates Goddess Of Love Osun Without Wife Olori Wuraola by ekestic1976(f): 12:09pm On Aug 16, 2017
RIPEnglish:
no big deals if you asked me
Only a Beast of no Nation would ASK you!
Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Celebrates Goddess Of Love Osun Without Wife Olori Wuraola by ekestic1976(f): 12:11pm On Aug 16, 2017
frisky2good:
He's promoting Ife culture. Good job
No! Not Ife culture, but normal World Culture!
Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Celebrates Goddess Of Love Osun Without Wife Olori Wuraola by ooshinibos: 12:17pm On Aug 16, 2017
fpeter:
you are thinking what I was thinking but Nigeria Christianity can be multi faceted , GEJ and the petrol minister ( I forgot the name ) said they were Christians and frequent church regularly
Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Celebrates Goddess Of Love Osun Without Wife Olori Wuraola by victorioushands: 12:24pm On Aug 16, 2017
I said it that I don't know what's with this people and wanting spiritual headship and recognition at all costs. Today, he is in church preaching and, tomorrow, he will be with a supposed goddess - worshipping her. And he's their head.
Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Celebrates Goddess Of Love Osun Without Wife Olori Wuraola by Kobicove(m): 12:38pm On Aug 16, 2017
cowardSeun:
I learnt the ooni is not permitted by the gods to give wurola a mouth action and doggy style

Who told you that? cheesy
Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Celebrates Goddess Of Love Osun Without Wife Olori Wuraola by Lilimax(f): 12:48pm On Aug 16, 2017
haske7:
Thot he said he is a born again Christian and worships our a Lord Jesus Christ ? Tommorow he will be seated in front of a church and Pastors will celebrate him. Let's stop leaving like the church in laudacia Laodicea cos God does not lower his standard for any man...

True!
To the Laodicea Churches: I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth. You say, ‘I am rich; I have acquired wealth and do not need a thing.’ But you do not realize that you are wretched, pitiful, poor, blind and naked. I counsel you to buy from me gold refined in the fire, so you can become rich; and white clothes to wear, so you can cover your shameful unclothedness; and salve to put on your eyes, so you can see. (Revelation 3:14-18)

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Celebrates Goddess Of Love Osun Without Wife Olori Wuraola by RIPEnglish: 12:58pm On Aug 16, 2017
ekestic1976:
Only a Beast of no Nation would ASK you!
your headache boy
Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Celebrates Goddess Of Love Osun Without Wife Olori Wuraola by SURElee(f): 3:24pm On Aug 16, 2017
fpeter:

The Ooni is both a christian and Ifa worshipper hahahahahahaha. You don see am na, me sef don reason the thing before.
Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Celebrates Goddess Of Love Osun Without Wife Olori Wuraola by salford1: 4:23pm On Aug 16, 2017
Yeye Osun olomowewe

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Celebrates Goddess Of Love Osun Without Wife Olori Wuraola by felaismyhero(m): 4:45pm On Aug 16, 2017
fpeter:
dont mind the idiot,let him be deceiving himself
Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Celebrates Goddess Of Love Osun Without Wife Olori Wuraola by ayorindeonifade(m): 5:16pm On Aug 16, 2017
must you talk.....
Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Celebrates Goddess Of Love Osun Without Wife Olori Wuraola by Nikbaebrown(f): 5:29pm On Aug 16, 2017
MTKbudapest:
The southwesterners are so much inlove with idols and juju worshpping, anything juju they are first.

Rituals originated from the southwest,

instead of the oni to lead the people to God he is busy celebrating the goddess.

God is love, not a useless goddess.

Afonjas the skull miners quote me.

Precisely, What God? The Roman Trinity gods huh?

unrepentant Polytheist!!!
Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Celebrates Goddess Of Love Osun Without Wife Olori Wuraola by Beedude(m): 5:51pm On Aug 16, 2017
WhiteSoup:
You would have been a better President than the burantashi drunk dullard

undecided
Lolz. Ruling Nigeria is a different ball game to ruling ile-ife.
Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Celebrates Goddess Of Love Osun Without Wife Olori Wuraola by MTKbudapest(m): 6:02pm On Aug 16, 2017
Nikbaebrown:

Precisely, What God? The Roman Trinity gods huh?
unrepentant Polytheist!!!

Did i hear u call God the roman gods?
Well thats for u and God. Wait till u are ready.
Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Celebrates Goddess Of Love Osun Without Wife Olori Wuraola by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 16, 2017
kennygee:
A Christian Traditional ruler, how na?
Madam. The lady you quoted is not mistaken, this ruler is confused if you ask me. He was in church attending whatever is was just last year in Amelika. I remember he was quoted to have been there to give thanks.

Attire, hat......the entire traditional gear was on. And his pipu too
Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Celebrates Goddess Of Love Osun Without Wife Olori Wuraola by opribo(m): 7:08pm On Aug 16, 2017
First of all, you can't be worshipping God and still be doing orisa things, they don't mix, our God is a jealous God.

Secondly, for a celebration of this nature and the Olori is not featured present speaks alot about the type of people been presented as obas in yoruba land.
Majority of them are young, OK, but their sources of livelihood can not be verified and their attitudes towards women are well known. Some of the use women as slaves some abuse women in the name of oba's.

Thirdly, going by the stories that trailer that Olori and knowing she was not traditionally a yoruba indigine. I knew it was going to happen. Just waiting for the official announcement.
Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Celebrates Goddess Of Love Osun Without Wife Olori Wuraola by gbaliciousgbali: 7:16pm On Aug 16, 2017
Ife girls like prick no be small
Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Celebrates Goddess Of Love Osun Without Wife Olori Wuraola by yinkslinks(m): 7:59pm On Aug 16, 2017
I am an afonja, check my name. my olodo sister.
Funkybabee:

Keep hating!! don't focus on ur brothers and sisters disgracing themselves as if it's their birth right
Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Celebrates Goddess Of Love Osun Without Wife Olori Wuraola by yinkslinks(m): 8:00pm On Aug 16, 2017
she is even my state sister sef.
Funkybabee:

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Celebrates Goddess Of Love Osun Without Wife Olori Wuraola by Funkybabee(f): 8:50pm On Aug 16, 2017
yinkslinks:
I am an afonja, check my name. my olodo sister.

Afonja? When did Benin join us

Oh sorry its a mistake,na human trafficking you good at
Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Celebrates Goddess Of Love Osun Without Wife Olori Wuraola by yinkslinks(m): 9:04pm On Aug 16, 2017
Ki ni oboyin su gan no? o kin ri no abi?
Funkybabee:

Afonja? When did Benin join us

Oh sorry its a mistake,na human trafficking you good at
Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Celebrates Goddess Of Love Osun Without Wife Olori Wuraola by Funkybabee(f): 9:28pm On Aug 16, 2017
yinkslinks:
Ki ni oboyin su gan no? o kin ri no abi?

Se na by force to say Yoruba ni? see how u just murdered my innocent language!!!

Jinadu oponu!!!!!
Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Celebrates Goddess Of Love Osun Without Wife Olori Wuraola by OLRAYS(m): 11:22pm On Aug 16, 2017
;DAfonjas....!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fugar Edo Residents Celebrate As Python, Their "Mother" Returns (Video) / Saadatu Lamido, Emir Of Kano's Young Wife, Glows In New Photo / Alaafin Of Oyo And His Wives Celebrate Eid Il Fitri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.