Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,800 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

Nigerian Man Murdered His Girlfriend In Germany Then Put Her Body In A Bag(Pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Murdered His Girlfriend In Germany Then Put Her Body In A Bag(Pics) (814 Views)

Father Of Man Murdered Over N7.4 Million Naijabet Winnings Begs Police (Photos) / Zimbabwean Man Murdered His Wife, Married Late Wife Elder Sister (photos) / Nigerian Man Who Murdered His Cameroonian Girlfriend Faces Trial In The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Murdered His Girlfriend In Germany Then Put Her Body In A Bag(Pics) by Storyteller123: 8:38am On Aug 16, 2017
A Nigerian, simply identified as Anthony I, who sought asylum in Germany under false pretences is on trial in Muenster, Germany for stabbing and killing his girlfriend earlier this year.
Prosecutors said the 28 year-old Anthony brutally murdered Soopika Paramanathan, a 22-year-old German student known locally as the “Angel of Ahaus” for her volunteer work with refugees.
German police have not released Anthony I.’s full last name. And Anthony in court had kept mute, according to a report by Bild, the German tabloid.
Anthony I. attacked Paramanathan on Feb. 11 after she ended their relationship, prosecutors said, allegedly stabbing her repeatedly with a long-bladed knife in her head, neck and breasts.He was said to have stabbed the lady 22 times.
She sprayed his face with pepper spray in defence and was raced to a local hospital but later died after suffering substantial blood loss.

Anthony I. was stuffing Paramanathan’s body into a large suitcase on the street when witnesses said they spotted him. He escaped from the crime scene and was caught by police in Basel, Switzerland two days later.
Paramanathan’s father, Sivasamboo, said his daughter “felt threatened by him” in the days leading up to the attack and was afraid, according to German tabloid Bild.
The couple met in 2016 at a local refugee home in Ahaus, Germany, where Anthony I. was living and Paramanathan volunteered.
Anthony I. came to Germany in 2015,after spending three years in Italy.

He wrote in his asylum application that he was forced to leave his country in 2012 for being homosexual and he had fought against the Islamic terrorist group Boko Haram in Nigeria. The application was in the process of being rejected, because it dripped with lies.
He is facing life imprisonment when an expected guilty verdict is handed down on September 20.
Soopika’s lawyer Hans-Peter Maas said; ‘She was a good person. On her birthday she sent gifts to homeless people in Sri Lanka

Source; NAN
http://www.splint.com.ng/2017/08/nigerian-man-murdered-his-girlfriend-in.html

Re: Nigerian Man Murdered His Girlfriend In Germany Then Put Her Body In A Bag(Pics) by LionDeLeo: 8:39am On Aug 16, 2017
Anthony I, why na?

Re: Nigerian Man Murdered His Girlfriend In Germany Then Put Her Body In A Bag(Pics) by stephleena(f): 8:42am On Aug 16, 2017
e go, be one of those rhinos...
Re: Nigerian Man Murdered His Girlfriend In Germany Then Put Her Body In A Bag(Pics) by KevMitnick: 8:45am On Aug 16, 2017
Stupidity...
Re: Nigerian Man Murdered His Girlfriend In Germany Then Put Her Body In A Bag(Pics) by simplyhonest(m): 8:49am On Aug 16, 2017
heartless act...
Re: Nigerian Man Murdered His Girlfriend In Germany Then Put Her Body In A Bag(Pics) by Jostico: 8:49am On Aug 16, 2017
After we say the white are racist. when racism for nairaland na 101%
Re: Nigerian Man Murdered His Girlfriend In Germany Then Put Her Body In A Bag(Pics) by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 16, 2017
The story was twisted at some point which got me confused. He stabbed her 22 times, she was rushed to the hospital but later died. How and when did he get access to her body?. Was the date and time of death not recorded at the hospital?.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Murdered His Girlfriend In Germany Then Put Her Body In A Bag(Pics) by laurel03(m): 9:12am On Aug 16, 2017
dt Anthony head get four corners and flat...... definitely Anthony is a Nigeria Jew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Murdered His Girlfriend In Germany Then Put Her Body In A Bag(Pics) by joseo: 9:19am On Aug 16, 2017
how can a fully grown man simply end his life becos of a woman?........i still don't understand this shit!!!!..

.....solider go solider come barrack remain.
Re: Nigerian Man Murdered His Girlfriend In Germany Then Put Her Body In A Bag(Pics) by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 16, 2017
He would have gotten away with it in Nigeria. Who knows how many he killed before. I'm so glad he traveled so he could face punishment.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Murdered His Girlfriend In Germany Then Put Her Body In A Bag(Pics) by CowHard: 9:40am On Aug 16, 2017
He's probably headed for Ogun state for rituals.
Fonjas now demands Germans head
Re: Nigerian Man Murdered His Girlfriend In Germany Then Put Her Body In A Bag(Pics) by muller101(m): 10:01am On Aug 16, 2017
See how well the corpse is being packaged . Let him spend some years in jail.
Re: Nigerian Man Murdered His Girlfriend In Germany Then Put Her Body In A Bag(Pics) by muller101(m): 10:02am On Aug 16, 2017
[s]
cowardSeun:
He's probably headed for Ogun state for rituals.

Fonjas now demands Germans head
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Happening Now Cultist Clash In Ekiti State University As One Dies / SEA OF BLOOD Hundreds Of Whales And Dolphins Slaughtered And Dragged Ashore / Man Disguised As House Help Wrecks Havoc On Family Of Four

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.