Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Bidha Done In Salat By Shia\shite - - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Bidha Done In Salat By Shia\shite - (1842 Views)

14 Must Do Things During Salat / "Why Did You Leave Sunni Islam For Shia Islam?" / Shia, Suicide Bombings And Iraan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bidha Done In Salat By Shia\shite - by AlBaqir(m): 8:01am On Aug 21, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
IF YOU ARE PERFORMING 3\4 RAKAH -THE LAST RAKAH, DURING STANDING PERIOD.DO NOT SAY ANYTHING OR RECITE UMMU KITAB ONLY OR SAY TASBIHAAT AL-ARBA[the four praise[thrice]

# You are such a big shameless liar.

# Here's Shia fiqh ruling:

1014. In the third and fourth Rak'ats of prayers, one may
either read only Surah al-Hamd or Tasbihat Arba'ah -
Subhanallahi wal hamdu lillahi wa la ilaha illal lahu wallahu
Akbar which may be said once, although it is better that it
should be said three times. It is also permissible to recite
Surah al-Hamd in one Rak'at, and Tasbihat Arba'ah in the
other, but it is better to recite Tasbihat in both

www.sistani.org/english/book/48/2221/
Re: Bidha Done In Salat By Shia\shite - by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 21, 2017
for anyone reading, to know that albaqir naa pure liar. just google up shia salat and adhan... read from various shite sites or tune to shia cable tv network on your decoder
Re: Bidha Done In Salat By Shia\shite - by AlBaqir(m): 8:09am On Aug 21, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
TO RECITE UMMU KITAB AND ANY OTHER COMPLETE SURAH OF HOLY QURAN... UNLIKE IN SUNNAH, WHERE FEW VERSES OF ANY QURAN CHAPTERS COULD BE READ

# The onus is on you to show us wherever Nabi recited after Sura al-Fatiha, part of a sura.

# In fact there are clear reports as to specific suwar (especially medium size suras) that Nabi used to recite after Fatiha.

# Na where you get am say one can recite "a verse" or "two verse" after Fatiha?
Re: Bidha Done In Salat By Shia\shite - by AlBaqir(m): 8:10am On Aug 21, 2017
AhluSunnah:
for anyone reading, to know that albaqir naa pure liar. just google up shia salat and adhan... read from various shite sites or tune to shia cable tv network on your decoder

# So, you are feeling the heat now. grin grin grin slowpoke.
Re: Bidha Done In Salat By Shia\shite - by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 21, 2017
AlBaqir:

# So, you are feeling the heat now. grin grin grin slowpoke.
which heat o.. Keferi oshi. the allegations you people made on bukhari, your sufi brother raintaker don take am up, laughing
Re: Bidha Done In Salat By Shia\shite - by AlBaqir(m): 8:21am On Aug 21, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
YOUR HANDS MUST HANG LOOSE; YOU MUST NOP PUT OR FOLD YOUR HANDS ON CHEST, STOMACH OR NAVEL ........I

# Like I said earlier Sunni needs to put their house in order before throwing stone at others.

# First, no one in the 4 Sunni school of fiqh ever condemn loosen of hands in Salat (Sadl). On the other hands, it is folding of arms (either to chest, or navel, or between chest and navel) (i.e Qabd) that has lots of controversy.

# Second, contrary to the lies of the modern day so-called Salafi that Imam Malik was beaten and his hands tortured hence he find it difficult to do Qabd, Imam Malik was an adherent of Sadl, he used to loosen his hands during Salat. He only permitted Qabd in Nawafil, and with a condition when the hands become painful due to blood flowing down it during excessive standing.

# Sunni sheik Abdullah ibn Hamid Ali (al-Maliki) has done an excellent job exposing all the ahadith on Qabd (folding hands/arms) in Salat.
www.nairaland.com/2764214/folding-hands-qabd-vs-hands

# You can download the book of Sheik Abdullah Ibn Hamid Ali on "Qabd and Sadl" here:

https://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.muwatta.com/ebooks/english/qabd_and_sadl.pdf&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwic0sH-5OfVAhVDIlAKHd61BtkQFggnMAA&usg=AFQjCNFxHr7bLEUECs3Iz96_W76WJ49VGw
Re: Bidha Done In Salat By Shia\shite - by AlBaqir(m): 8:23am On Aug 21, 2017
AhluSunnah:
which heat o.. Keferi oshi. the allegations you people made on bukhari, your sufi brother raintaker don take am up, laughing

# Obviously, the moment liar like you is exposed, you either resolve to abuse or try to divert attention.
Re: Bidha Done In Salat By Shia\shite - by AlBaqir(m): 8:27am On Aug 21, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
BISMILLAH MUST BE RECITED LOUDLY

# Show us hadith where Nabi never recited Basmala loudly?

# Anas b. Malik: He said: "Mu`awiya led the prayer in Medina, he recited it loudly, and he recited in it `In the name of God most merciful, most beneficent' at the beginning of the mother of the Qur'an; but, he did not recite `In the name of God most merciful, most beneficent' for the sura after it until he completed that recitation. When he recited the salam, the Muhajirun and Ansar who had heard [the recitation] yelled from all sides: `O Mu`awiya, did you steal [something] from the prayer, or, did you forget?'
Re: Bidha Done In Salat By Shia\shite - by AlBaqir(m): 8:30am On Aug 21, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
IN RUKU. . YOU MUST UTTER ALLAH AKBAR AND RAISE HANDS

# In Ruku? Really your desperation know no bound.

Here's Shia fiqh:

1037. It is better that in normal situations one should say
in Ruku, Subhanallah three times or Subhana Rabbiyal
'Azimi wa bi hamdih once. But actually, uttering any Zikr to
this extent is sufficient. However, if namaz time is short, or
if one is under any pressure, it will be sufficient to say
Subhanallah once.

1038. The Zikr of Ruku should be uttered in succession,
and in correct Arabic, and it is Mustahab that it should be
uttered 3, 5 or 7 times or more than that
www.sistani.org/english/book/48/2222/
Re: Bidha Done In Salat By Shia\shite - by AlBaqir(m): 8:47am On Aug 21, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
DURING THE SITTING POSITION BETWEEN SUJUD - "BI HAW LILAAH WA QUWWATIHI AQUMU WA A'QUD" MEANING. . . I SIT AND STAND WITH THE HELP OF THE STRENGTH OF ALLAH

# Nope. Another lie.

# It is when you are getting up for another qiyam (standing) after the second sujjud.

# It is not during sitting position between sujud. Between the two sujjud, while you sit, you recite, "Astaghfirullah wa' tubu illayhi".

# Here's Shia fiqh compare to your lies:

975. If he recites something Mustahab while in motion, for example, if he says Takbir while going into Ruku or Sajdah, his Zikr will not be correct but his namaz will be valid. Bi hawli lahi wa quwwati Aqumu wa Aq'ud should be said in the state of rising.
www.sistani.org/english/book/48/2220/
Re: Bidha Done In Salat By Shia\shite - by AlBaqir(m): 9:00am On Aug 21, 2017
Raintaker:
Are there Shia mosques anywhere in the Southwest?
I've never seen them praying and this method of solat is strange to me.

# It is "strange" because you have used to one system since. 95% of Nigerian Muslim vis-à-vis their form of Salat is in accordance with Maliki school of thought.

# So don't be surprise with slight change when you get to area where other schools like Shafi'i, Hanbali and Hanafi are the majority.

# Have you been to Turkey? Doing tashahud while you raise or move your finger zigzag is very strange to the commoners there (except for their scholars and well informed Muslims who know differences in Sunni fiqh).

1 Like

Re: Bidha Done In Salat By Shia\shite - by AlBaqir(m): 9:03am On Aug 21, 2017
Sarcasm01:
Albaqir, pls is aĺl what aforementioned said about you SHI'AT true

# Some are lies, some misplaced and misrepresented

# Some are true.

# And as you can see I have responded to 95% of the submission.
Re: Bidha Done In Salat By Shia\shite - by Newnas(m): 11:29am On Aug 21, 2017
AlBaqir:

[s]
# Some are lies, some misplaced and misrepresented

# Some are true.

# And as you can see I have responded to 95% of the submission.
[/s]

Deviant!!!

You first said you wouldn't reply then you started posting your series of distortions that you call reply.

Seems your devils bringing you inspiration didn't come on time!
Re: Bidha Done In Salat By Shia\shite - by Newnas(m): 11:58am On Aug 21, 2017
@OP

if these accusations are the only misguidance of the shia I swear to Allah they would have been included among the sects of Islam but the misguidance of the shia is far beyond comprehension. We ask Allah for safety.

The shia take sand from the grave of Hussein in karbala to the kabah and make sujood on it! SubhanaLLaah.

The shia give Ali rodiyaLLaahu anhu the rights of Allah and they claim its only a form of honour such as shouting Yaa Ali in times of distress. SubhanaLLaah!!! Even the ignorant pagan Arabs didn't do that:

Surah Al-Ankaboot, Verse 65:
فَإِذَا رَكِبُوا فِي الْفُلْكِ دَعَوُا اللَّهَ مُخْلِصِينَ لَهُ الدِّينَ فَلَمَّا نَجَّاهُمْ إِلَى الْبَرِّ إِذَا هُمْ يُشْرِكُونَ

And when they embark on a ship, they invoke Allah, making their Faith pure for Him only, but when He brings them safely to land, behold, they give a share of their worship to others.
(English - Mohsin Khan)

via iQuran

The shia commit adultery and fornication and still call it marriage rather they call it a deed of great reward! They build brothels and call them holy places. SubhanaLLaah!

The shia accuse Allah of being ignorant of the way the Sahabah will end their lives. When confronted with overwhelming evidence from The Quran and sunnah about the virtues of Abu Bakr and Umar and Uthman and Ali and the other ten given tidings of paradise the shia say Allah didn't know that they would later become apostates that's why he praised them. .

Shia sheikhs are the biggest of liars, they shamelessly fabricate stories and attribute them to the people they claim to follow. This is because it is obvious that Ali, his wife and sons rodiyaLLaahu anhum never ever hated any Sahabah. Ali sent his two sons to protect Uthman and his government from rebels. This is the government shias claim to be illegal and against Islam because Ali rodiyaLLaahu anhu was the rightful owner of the government as they claim. When the shia couldn't argue against obvious realities like this they resulted to cooking, frying, roasting and grilling lies.

You See that the misguidance of the shia is far beyond mere change in solah or ablution. It is an entire religion on it's own. It is a fabrication, a whisper from the devil. I ask Allah for safety.

But due to the great ignorance of the Muslims today, this infidel can come and rant crap and many will still say he has a point. إنا لله وإنا إليه راجعون.
Re: Bidha Done In Salat By Shia\shite - by Newnas(m): 12:10pm On Aug 21, 2017
Note: All what I have mentioned are in shia books and this infidel called AlBaqir has himself argued shamelessly for many of them on this forum.

He has argued that lesbianism and homosexuality are perfectly natural and thus not Haram!

He has insulted eminent companions like Aisha, Abu Hurayrah and even claimed that the messenger labeled Abu Bakr and Umar and Uthman etc apostates. SubhanaLLaah! Days before the death of the messenger alyhissolaat wassalaam he ordered that Abu Bakr lead the people in solah! Does an apostate lead solah?! And the messenger alyhissolaat wassalaam even said Allah and His Messenger alyhissolaat wassalaam reject except that it is Abu Bakr (that leads the solah)

And this deviant has even argued that The Quran has been distorted. I ask Allah for safety.

And he has argued that it is permissible to call on others asides Allah such as saying Yaa Ali, Yaa Husayn claiming that it's tawassul. After Allah rebuked the pagan Arabs for this same act saying:

Surah Az-Zumar, Verse 3:

Surely, the religion (i.e. the worship and the obedience) is for Allah only. And those who take Auliya' (protectors and helpers) besides Him (say): "We worship them only that they may bring us near to Allah." Verily, Allah will judge between them concerning that wherein they differ. Truly, Allah guides not him who is a liar, and a disbeliever.
(English - Mohsin Khan)

via iQuran

I can keep listing but people are so ignorant these days, I mean ignorant of The Quran and sunnah they have no knowledge of Islam except the actions of their fathers. People don't read.
I swear to Allah, if you read a classic shia book, you won't finish ten pages before you start cursing them!

Only Allah can requite them for their evils.
Re: Bidha Done In Salat By Shia\shite - by AlBaqir(m): 1:02pm On Aug 21, 2017
^^^

# Really you and your folks are terrible losers. You hate being exposed or confronted. No wonder you rue your luck when I changed my mind by responding to those challenge.

# Imagine the thread is about "shia Salat", here you are vomiting your usual thrash: shia commit adultery, shia abuse Abu Bakr, shia this shia that. How many times your butt has been kicked on those very subjects, and your tail wagging behind your leg?!

# Please try again later.
Re: Bidha Done In Salat By Shia\shite - by Empiree: 3:25pm On Aug 21, 2017
^

AbuUthaymeen is only "good" when he is speaking to himself. Once he is confronted, he rolls his tale btw his legs and start ranting nonsense.
Re: Bidha Done In Salat By Shia\shite - by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 21, 2017
AL BAQIR all these your baseless and lies infested refutation aint mean anything to me . . taqiyah(lies) is part of ur aqeedah. . go to shiapen.com/fiqh/ and go post everything you claim here to them there . . and also welcometoshia.islam..com and post everything you said here there . . And also make sure make calls to shia cable Networks to correct them in the adhan and salat . . . . do you think people reading are dumb? n0t c0mmenting or trying to correct you aint big deal to them .. they knew you w0uld lie to defend your kufar sect as usual. . . .
Re: Bidha Done In Salat By Shia\shite - by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 21, 2017
Newnas:
[/s]

Deviant!!!

You first said you wouldn't reply then you started posting your series of distortions that you call reply.

Seems your devils bringing you inspiration didn't come on time!

LETS ASSUME EVERYTHING IS PERFECT IN SHIA EXCEPT THE ADHAN AND SALAT. .they are n0t kafir abi? u even sworn by ALLAH? what do you mean by "sects of islam" . . . haba. .oro e su mi o. . even if they follow every single sunnah but the only thing remaining is the "name of their sect and them having amir" . . they are n0t kafir abi. . . . #shaking my head# . .DONT YOU KNOW THAT EVERY SINGLE BIDA IS REJECTING QURAN VERSE(MAIDAH VERSE 3) . . .TELL ME, WHAT IS THE JUDGEMENT ON WHOEVER REJECTS QURAN VERSE.?.. IS IT SIN OR KUFRU? Dpph
Re: Bidha Done In Salat By Shia\shite - by AlBaqir(m): 6:27pm On Aug 21, 2017
^^^

@ Newnas (small boy Salafi) and AhluSunnah (baddest Salafi) grin grin grin grin

Very funny, Newnas stylishly want to unite with AhluSunnah against their common enemy, the Shi'a. Unfortunately, the hatred and disunity between your cults can never and will never be solved. You are each other's enemy till Qiyamat.

# Its better you guys come singly with your own crooked Aqeedah because in no time, you will leave shia and face each other going for the jugulars grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bidha Done In Salat By Shia\shite - by AlBaqir(m): 6:48pm On Aug 21, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
AL BAQIR all these your baseless and lies infested refutation aint mean anything to me . .

# How would it mean something to you when you have been cornered and exposed and you have nowhere to run to.

AbuUthaymeen:

And also make sure make calls to shia cable Networks to correct them in the adhan and salat . . . .

# After you have corrected the whole Sunni world that the addition of "as-Salatu khayrun Mina nawm - prayer is better than sleep" is BID'AH introduced by Umar Ibn al-Khattab.

# Imam Malik documents:

Yahya related to me from Malik that he had heard that the
muadhdhin came to Umar ibn al-Khattab to call him to the
subh prayer and found him sleeping, so he said, "Prayer is
better than sleep," and Umar ordered him to put that in the adhan for subh

Sunnah.com reference : Book 3, Hadith 8
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Book 3, Hadith 8
Arabic reference : Book 3, Hadith 154
https://sunnah.com/malik/3

# Second, Umar ibn al-Khattab REMOVED after the demise
of the prophet during his khilafah, "hayya ala khairil amal
(hasten to the best of deeds)
" after "hayya alal falah".

That phrase was part of original adhan and iqama at the time of the prophet. Ref: {al-Musannaf of Ibn Abi Shaybah, vol. 2, p.345, #2253; al-Muhalla of Ibn Hazm, vol. 3, p.120;
Nayl ul- Awtar of Muhammad ash-Shawkani, vol. 3, p.216
- 218}.

Shia continue to observe it while Sunni boycotted it to the extent of fabricating some hadith to back their "bid'atic adhan and iqamat".

So if saying "ashhadu Anna Aliyan Waliyullah" is a bid'ah, why are the phrases deleted and added by Umar ibn al-Khattab in the same adhan and iqamat not constitute to
Bid'ah? After all, whatever is good for the goose is also good for the ganger.

AbuUthaymeen:

do you think people reading are dumb? n0t c0mmenting or trying to correct you aint big deal to them .. they knew you w0uld lie to defend your kufar sect as usual. . . .

# So if you know people are not mumu like you, why do you go from pillar to post?
Re: Bidha Done In Salat By Shia\shite - by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 21, 2017
AlBaqir:
^^^

Very funny, Newnas stylishly want to unite with AhluSunnah against their common enemy, the Shi'a. Unfortunately, the hatred and disunity between your cults can never and will never be solved. You are each other's enemy till Qiyamat.

# Its better you guys come singly with your own crooked Aqeedah because in no time, you will leave shia and face each other going for the jugulars grin grin
Laughing hysterically . . so many cults claim the name ahlu sunnah . .even shia.. ahlu sunnah is n0t a name of sect or thus.. . . it mean he who follow quran and hadith . . .
Re: Bidha Done In Salat By Shia\shite - by Newnas(m): 8:44pm On Aug 23, 2017
[s]
AlBaqir:
^^^

[/s]

You wish you were funny...clown!

you wish you made sense.. . Dotard!
Re: Bidha Done In Salat By Shia\shite - by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 23, 2017
AlBaqir:
^^^

LAUGHING . . BADDEST SALAF . . ODEMESUE NI E
Re: Bidha Done In Salat By Shia\shite - by Nobody: 6:00am On Aug 24, 2017
Newnas:

Salaam alaykum..

Pls note that the op is not me, he only cloned my moniker, mine is AbooUthaymeen with double o's....

1 Like

Re: Bidha Done In Salat By Shia\shite - by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 24, 2017
AbdelKabir:

Salaam alaykum..

Pls note that the op is not me, he only cloned my moniker, mine is AbooUthaymeen with double o's....
Why would u say i cloned your m0niker? this is the 2nd time u will say that. . and i have already explained h0w and why abuUthaymeen is my own lakob. .n0t just on NL..On twitter and even in real life ..KII wa ni problem e
Re: Bidha Done In Salat By Shia\shite - by Newnas(m): 9:34am On Aug 24, 2017
AbdelKabir:

Salaam alaykum..

Oh Allah! I was shocked to see that OP is a jabatawiyy Takfeeriyy.

No wonder that clown was beating his chest like a gorilla and saying crap.

And that Takfeeri guy is a big ignoramus, there's no element of knowledge in his argument. I don't expect more from him, the only thing they know is keferi keferi and keferi. May Allah grant us beneficial knowledge.
Re: Bidha Done In Salat By Shia\shite - by AlBaqir(m): 10:31am On Aug 24, 2017
^^^
# grin grin grin May Allah save us from these troglodytes. Imagine Ignorant calling another Ignorant, an Ignorant. NL Islam section don enter am.
Re: Bidha Done In Salat By Shia\shite - by Newnas(m): 10:49am On Aug 24, 2017
AlBaqir:
^^^
# grin grin grin May Allah save us from these troglodytes. Imagine Ignorant calling another Ignorant, an Ignorant. NL Islam section don enter am.

So you are the new clown of this section.

Allahulmusta'aan
Re: Bidha Done In Salat By Shia\shite - by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 24, 2017
Newnas:

Oh Allah! I was shocked to see that OP is a jabatawiyy Takfeeriyy.

No wonder that clown was beating his chest like a gorilla and saying crap.

And that Takfeeri guy is a big ignoramus, there's no element of knowledge in his argument. I don't expect more from him, the only thing they know is keferi keferi and keferi. May Allah grant us beneficial knowledge.
You have just called me a kafir? what have i done or say for you to call me a kafir? and have i ever call a muslim a kafir? . . and tell me, is adam abdullah a kafir? is habeeb s0n of adam abdullah a kafir? is alaro a kafir? abdulfatai sarumi nko? if albaqir is a kafir, why are you n0t a kafir then? . .s4.g

(1) (2) (Reply)

Graphic: Woman Beheaded In Broad Daylight In ‘moderate’ Muslim Nation / Share Your Most Powerful Du'as / Emir Of Kano Now President General, Tijaniyya Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.