Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,077 members, 7,852,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:18 PM

2face Gushes Over Isabella Idibia, His Daughter - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Gushes Over Isabella Idibia, His Daughter (41974 Views)

Isabella Idibia Taller Than Her Mother, Annie At 11 Years / 2face And His Daughter, Isabella Idibia Strike A Pose / Isabella Idibia Goes To Secondary School, Bags Many Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face Gushes Over Isabella Idibia, His Daughter by maklelemakukula(m): 12:00pm On Aug 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I pray this Isabella becomes the babymama of one worthless musician someday.

So Tubaba will have a taste of his own medicine.
But 2baba is not worthless na bros...so technically he won't be having a taste of his own medicine...
Re: 2face Gushes Over Isabella Idibia, His Daughter by Elnino4ladies: 12:00pm On Aug 16, 2017
Ugly girl
Re: 2face Gushes Over Isabella Idibia, His Daughter by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 12:00pm On Aug 16, 2017
Fabulocity:
Give them the money. They'd appreciate it better especially in this recession period. Just put it in an envelope with a little anniversary card and you'll make their day. Wetin you wan buy before?

I been no know wetin I go buy oh, that's why I de ask na, and again na me and them dey for same house for the past 2month now

Giving them de money is OK??
Re: 2face Gushes Over Isabella Idibia, His Daughter by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 16, 2017
jaxxy:
Very pretty gal. I hope 2baba can protect from those bad guys them when shes grown up. Lol

Translated version for a day shall come when the sons of men shall lay pipes in the daughter(s) of the man that did lay pipes in the daughter(s) of other men. grin grin

Tuface can only watch but can't do anything about it.
Re: 2face Gushes Over Isabella Idibia, His Daughter by visijo(m): 12:01pm On Aug 16, 2017
Nigerians!
Re: 2face Gushes Over Isabella Idibia, His Daughter by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 16, 2017
femi4:
Your obsession with Yoruba race go soon purge you
I meant no harm, bro. I don't make tribalistic comments so don't take it to heart. There's no obsession whatever.
Re: 2face Gushes Over Isabella Idibia, His Daughter by meliziz12(m): 12:02pm On Aug 16, 2017
She is beautiful though still a kid
Re: 2face Gushes Over Isabella Idibia, His Daughter by maklelemakukula(m): 12:03pm On Aug 16, 2017
woodcook:

Translated version for a day shall come when the sons of men shall lay pipes in the daughter(s) of the man that did lay pipes in the daughter(s) of other men. grin grin

Tuface can all watch but can!t do anything about it.
grin grin angry grin grin
You dey crase oo grin angry grin
Re: 2face Gushes Over Isabella Idibia, His Daughter by jaksmillioniar: 12:04pm On Aug 16, 2017
Benita27:
Isabella is becoming a woman. In a few years, Yoruba demons will start doing to her what her daddy did to other women. I guess 2baba is prepping for what's coming.
in ur life neva blog about yoruba cos u can neva be one
Re: 2face Gushes Over Isabella Idibia, His Daughter by femi4: 12:05pm On Aug 16, 2017
Benita27:
I meant no harm, bro. I don't make tribalistic comments so don't take it to heart. There's no obsession whatever.
I believe you
Re: 2face Gushes Over Isabella Idibia, His Daughter by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 16, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
in ur life neva blog about yoruba cos u can neva be one
*Yawns*.
Re: 2face Gushes Over Isabella Idibia, His Daughter by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 16, 2017
femi4:
I believe you
Cool.
Re: 2face Gushes Over Isabella Idibia, His Daughter by jaxxy(m): 12:07pm On Aug 16, 2017
woodcook:

Tuface can all watch but can!t do anything about it.

He can o! He will get bodyguards for her 24/7
Re: 2face Gushes Over Isabella Idibia, His Daughter by jaksmillioniar: 12:09pm On Aug 16, 2017
Benita27:
*Yawns*.
try me and see
Re: 2face Gushes Over Isabella Idibia, His Daughter by free2ryhme: 12:10pm On Aug 16, 2017
Trendzbase:
African music legend, 2Face Idibiatook to Instagram to celebrate his first daughter with Annie Idibia, Isabella.

He wrote
my beautiful person. one of my reasons why i still move and work. #beinspired #oneloveNigeria #isabeloflife #isabelidibia

[img]https://1.bp..com/--qUEkpFBZ2Q/WZP9LqR8taI/AAAAAAADy6Y/wHBIHiyjtHA0Mjn4HnmvspyGdwX8bI4qQCLcBGAs/s1600/Untitled%2B%25282%2529.jpg[/img]

My issue with your blogists is that you use words which you have little or no understanding of their meanings.

What is legendary about Tuface? I just want to know the legendary stuff he did

No insults just an explanation. Simple
Re: 2face Gushes Over Isabella Idibia, His Daughter by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 16, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
try me and see
Go away!.
Re: 2face Gushes Over Isabella Idibia, His Daughter by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 16, 2017
jaxxy:

It's the bodyguard that'll impregnant her in that case. grin
Re: 2face Gushes Over Isabella Idibia, His Daughter by Demzy4: 12:20pm On Aug 16, 2017
Can someone please tell me why I can't see the picture on UC browser
Re: 2face Gushes Over Isabella Idibia, His Daughter by LesbianBoy(m): 12:20pm On Aug 16, 2017
Tamarapetty:
Lol, Lesbianboy smh

You this geh......Wetin you carry for back eh! If I catch you! embarassed
Re: 2face Gushes Over Isabella Idibia, His Daughter by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 16, 2017
jaxxy:

the bodyguards go knack them. grin grin grin
Re: 2face Gushes Over Isabella Idibia, His Daughter by naijaboiy: 12:23pm On Aug 16, 2017
Benita27:
Isabella is becoming a woman. In a few years, Yoruba demons will start doing to her what her daddy did to other women. I guess 2baba is prepping for what's coming.
Stop typing trash!
Re: 2face Gushes Over Isabella Idibia, His Daughter by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 16, 2017
maklelemakukula:

grin grin angry grin grin
You dey crase oo grin angry grin

cheesy grin
Re: 2face Gushes Over Isabella Idibia, His Daughter by Nov6(m): 12:31pm On Aug 16, 2017
Benita27:

chai......
See ya durty mind
Re: 2face Gushes Over Isabella Idibia, His Daughter by Nov6(m): 12:32pm On Aug 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
I pray this Isabella becomes the babymama of one worthless musician someday.
So Tubaba will have a taste of his own medicine.
wicked soul
Re: 2face Gushes Over Isabella Idibia, His Daughter by BrutusOj(m): 12:45pm On Aug 16, 2017
kayceeD2:
U will reap what ur father sow
What's wrong with you guys here? what's her offence Now? her father never raped those women in the first place neither are the women complaining or are their families crying?
Re: 2face Gushes Over Isabella Idibia, His Daughter by Goldfaze1: 1:16pm On Aug 16, 2017
kayceeD2:
U will reap what ur father sow
ogbeni calm down the sins of the father don't visite their child.
Re: 2face Gushes Over Isabella Idibia, His Daughter by MrEdimulo82(m): 1:22pm On Aug 16, 2017
Tamarapetty:
Lol, Lesbianboy smh

You is foin.....kilode? And I don't mean to stalk
Re: 2face Gushes Over Isabella Idibia, His Daughter by dakeskese(m): 1:33pm On Aug 16, 2017
Fabulocity:
Give them the money. They'd appreciate it better especially in this recession period. Just put it in an envelope with a little anniversary card and you'll make their day. Wetin you wan buy before?

Well said...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Photos Of Olakunle Churchill's Son, King Churchill / Moses J. Moseley Dead At 31 ; ‘Walking Dead’ Actor / Funke Akindele Stuns In New Photo, Looks Like A Teenager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.