Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,930 members, 7,952,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:47 PM

"Charly Boy Should Be Arrested" - Mustapha Yamusa Rigasa, Kaduna Journalist - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Charly Boy Should Be Arrested" - Mustapha Yamusa Rigasa, Kaduna Journalist (14805 Views)

El-Rufai Promises To Fix General Hospital Rigasa After Complaints On Twitter / Charly Boy Protests At Libyan Embassy In Abuja Against Slave Trade In Libya (Pic / Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Charly Boy Should Be Arrested" - Mustapha Yamusa Rigasa, Kaduna Journalist by dominique(f): 12:45pm On Aug 16, 2017
When did peaceful protest become a crime? How many of the occupy Nigeria protesters got arrested when they almost shut down the country five years ago? Some people reason out of their butthole sha.
Re: "Charly Boy Should Be Arrested" - Mustapha Yamusa Rigasa, Kaduna Journalist by smellingmenses: 12:47pm On Aug 16, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
I support him why did a rubbish charly boy tink he can seprate us or try to disgrace baba. is lucky dey didnt kill him baba is trtin to help naija yet some pple wished oda wise. all enemy of nigeria will be disgrace. I love u baba buhari till 2023

Re: "Charly Boy Should Be Arrested" - Mustapha Yamusa Rigasa, Kaduna Journalist by orisa37: 1:07pm On Aug 16, 2017
This popular Kaduna state based veteran journalist, malam Mustapha Yamusa Rigasa is an immigrant from Niger through Zamfara. He's Bokoharam. Idris should arrest him now for Sedition.
Re: "Charly Boy Should Be Arrested" - Mustapha Yamusa Rigasa, Kaduna Journalist by mindtricks: 1:09pm On Aug 16, 2017
Galactica:
BUHARI journalist

It is rather sad that people are yet to have the freedom to tell the govt what they are not doing right.

I wonder why govt will want to arrest people who are asking them to do their job and properly. Another 4 wasted years is with us.
Re: "Charly Boy Should Be Arrested" - Mustapha Yamusa Rigasa, Kaduna Journalist by Macmoni(m): 1:23pm On Aug 16, 2017
StakerLives:
cool

So we even have journalists in the north. I though they were all illiterates!!
u ''though'' dey were all illiterate
and u calling dem illiterate wen u cannot even remember to add T to thought
shagay!
Re: "Charly Boy Should Be Arrested" - Mustapha Yamusa Rigasa, Kaduna Journalist by StakerLives(m): 1:29pm On Aug 16, 2017
Macmoni:

u ''though'' dey were all illiterate
and u calling dem illiterate wen u cannot even remember to add T to thought
shagay!
cool

Well its a pity that in this 21st century some of our youths don't yet know about auto word complete. perhaps you dont use a smart phone
Re: "Charly Boy Should Be Arrested" - Mustapha Yamusa Rigasa, Kaduna Journalist by Macmoni(m): 1:33pm On Aug 16, 2017
StakerLives:

cool

Well its a pity that in this 21st century some of our youths don't yet know about auto word complete. perhaps you dont use a smart phone
dis mumu thinks his educated so because of auto word completion u cant correct it
u are dey illiterate here
Re: "Charly Boy Should Be Arrested" - Mustapha Yamusa Rigasa, Kaduna Journalist by StakerLives(m): 1:36pm On Aug 16, 2017
Macmoni:

dis mumu thinks his educated so because of auto word completion u cant correct it
u are dey illiterate here
cool

Then you are also an illiterate for not addressing me in English Language! Stupid Bigot, don't mention me again.
Re: "Charly Boy Should Be Arrested" - Mustapha Yamusa Rigasa, Kaduna Journalist by billyG(m): 2:08pm On Aug 16, 2017
i advice pa charlie boy to retire & return home if he does want 2 met his master d devil in hell soon!
Re: "Charly Boy Should Be Arrested" - Mustapha Yamusa Rigasa, Kaduna Journalist by jaksmillioniar: 2:10pm On Aug 16, 2017
decomaniaboss:
your englush no be here !!! Cc am back ontop ur matter again !!! Broke ass shit!!!!
abeg fucck off ibo b*
Re: "Charly Boy Should Be Arrested" - Mustapha Yamusa Rigasa, Kaduna Journalist by markfemisgay: 2:10pm On Aug 16, 2017
Buhari should be arrested for running to london.
Re: "Charly Boy Should Be Arrested" - Mustapha Yamusa Rigasa, Kaduna Journalist by Sylva2147: 2:10pm On Aug 16, 2017
TippyTop:
This is more of the reason why Nigeria is disintegrating. If these animals want to live in a country where dissent is meant with violence and jail terms, they're welcomed to form their own Islamic Republic.
But let's be sincere, do you support charlyboy going to the market and protest instead of National assembly or asorock for his grievances?
Re: "Charly Boy Should Be Arrested" - Mustapha Yamusa Rigasa, Kaduna Journalist by jaksmillioniar: 2:10pm On Aug 16, 2017
pezeji:
almajiri spotted
abeg get out
Re: "Charly Boy Should Be Arrested" - Mustapha Yamusa Rigasa, Kaduna Journalist by Sylva2147: 2:14pm On Aug 16, 2017
mindtricks:

It is rather sad that people are yet to have the freedom to tell the govt what they are not doing right.

I wonder why govt will want to arrest people who are asking them to do their job and properly. Another 4 wasted years is with us.
there is nothing wrong with the protest but where he protested.
Re: "Charly Boy Should Be Arrested" - Mustapha Yamusa Rigasa, Kaduna Journalist by Buksz: 2:25pm On Aug 16, 2017
those against charly boy i believe they are all al-majiri's and they dont know their political rights
Re: "Charly Boy Should Be Arrested" - Mustapha Yamusa Rigasa, Kaduna Journalist by Macmoni(m): 3:06pm On Aug 16, 2017
StakerLives:

cool

Then you are also an illiterate for not addressing me in English Language! Stupid Bigot, don't mention me again.
hahahaha animal thunda fire ur brains i will mention and ur dumb ass will only cry
Re: "Charly Boy Should Be Arrested" - Mustapha Yamusa Rigasa, Kaduna Journalist by excel4us: 3:27pm On Aug 16, 2017
lonelydora:
Why will Charly boy be arrested when most Northerners who did more than what he did are still roaming around? What happened to those who killed that old woman in Kaduna and the preacher in Kubwa?
MY BROTHER IT IS CALLED SECTIONAL JUSTICE.GOD WILL HELP US

1 Like

Re: "Charly Boy Should Be Arrested" - Mustapha Yamusa Rigasa, Kaduna Journalist by goaldynboy: 3:57pm On Aug 16, 2017
So they should leave the hawusa miscreants that attacked Charly Boy and arrest Charly Boy (the victim) who was having a peaceful protest? How did I find myself in the same country with people that does not reason with their brain but with their anus?!!
Re: "Charly Boy Should Be Arrested" - Mustapha Yamusa Rigasa, Kaduna Journalist by matotoide(m): 4:08pm On Aug 16, 2017
Of course, he's properly representing the northern way of reasoning.
Re: "Charly Boy Should Be Arrested" - Mustapha Yamusa Rigasa, Kaduna Journalist by Alkanoicacid(m): 6:49pm On Aug 16, 2017
obiremy:
   A popular Kaduna state based veteran journalist malam Mustapha Yamusa Rigasa has commended the patriotic Nigerians for beaten up Charly Boy whom he described as a security breacher(lawbreaker).

The journalist made the remark in Lagos immediately after he heard that Mr Charly Boy was almost lynched by some patriotic market women in Wuse Market Abuja  when he was about to breach the security and  disrupt the buying and selling of goods and services in the market.

According to him,it is hight time Nigerians started praying for their leaders  instead of listening to law breakers like Charly Boy.He questioned why he must go to the market for a protest.

He said Charly Boy should be arrested for taken it too far.Speaking further,he said that Charly Boy should go to National Assembly,Unity Fountain  or Aso Rock so that his voice will be heard instead of breaching security in the market.

The journalist also advised Nigerians to continue to live in peace with one another as directed by President Buhari instead of indulging in illegal protests or take law into their hands.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/charly-boy-should-be-arrested-for.html?m=1

I'm sure most of these people didn't read the article, out of their stupidity, before posting comments. They always cry that the northerners hate them, while their own hatred for the north has blinded them and made them stupid.
Re: "Charly Boy Should Be Arrested" - Mustapha Yamusa Rigasa, Kaduna Journalist by decomaniaboss(f): 7:53pm On Aug 16, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
abeg fucck off ibo b*
is that all you got ? Poor little mousse... cheesy to dey worry u dey give me joy die !!
Re: "Charly Boy Should Be Arrested" - Mustapha Yamusa Rigasa, Kaduna Journalist by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 16, 2017
To think that it's in this same kaduna that some people openly issued quit notice to citizens from another part of the country, someone should lecture the name on the importance of free speech in a democracy!
Re: "Charly Boy Should Be Arrested" - Mustapha Yamusa Rigasa, Kaduna Journalist by linearity: 3:06am On Aug 21, 2017
StakerLives:
cool

So we even have journalists in the north. I though they were all illiterates!!

You dey call that one journalist? Journalists don't create news, nor do they insert themselves into the news...their function is to report the news 'as is' without personal bias or opinion.
Re: "Charly Boy Should Be Arrested" - Mustapha Yamusa Rigasa, Kaduna Journalist by mindtricks: 5:20pm On Aug 22, 2017
Sylva2147:
there is nothing wrong with the protest but where he protested.

But news sources reported they weren't in the market to protest but to visit someone. The more or less illiterate Northern youths simply sighted them and commenced attack. Interestingly if they were there to protest, our overzealous police who are well known for always hanging around protesters to even disperse them at slightest opportunity were inexplicably absent when if they were impartial, they would have been able engage the attackers rather than take glory in shooting unarmed/peaceful protesters.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG To Hand Over Offa Robbery Case To Kwara State Government / Public Complaints Commission Staff Protest, Go On Strike Over Minimum Wage / Ahmad Lawan: Friends Buy ₦100 Million APC Presidential Form For Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.