Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Covenant University Students React As A Student Gambled With His School Fee - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Covenant University Students React As A Student Gambled With His School Fee (1393 Views)

Joshua Agboola: Meet 9-year-old Who Developed A Website For His School. / Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. / ASUU Strike: How Did Students React In Your School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covenant University Students React As A Student Gambled With His School Fee by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 16, 2017
Covenant university students react as a student gambled with his school fee

Lalasticlala

Re: Covenant University Students React As A Student Gambled With His School Fee by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 16, 2017
G

Re: Covenant University Students React As A Student Gambled With His School Fee by ipobarecriminals: 9:36am On Aug 16, 2017
wink undecided sad sad kip staking/betting until u stake/bet with ur 2 kidney. Nothing do u
Re: Covenant University Students React As A Student Gambled With His School Fee by benzene00: 9:37am On Aug 16, 2017
grin
Re: Covenant University Students React As A Student Gambled With His School Fee by malificent(f): 9:37am On Aug 16, 2017
Gambling with your school fees is never a wise decision. You have yourself to blame bro

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Students React As A Student Gambled With His School Fee by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 16, 2017
Shiits happen ...

Had it been he won, he could have been smiling to the banks.
..I believe he knew the risks before embarking on it. .

Life itself is a gamble.
If I were him..I will just find another way of telling my parents,relations,aunts and friends directly or indirectly so I can make up for my lost money..

In the words of ROCK BOSS ROZAY..**SUCCESS ANOTHER GAMBLE..B*TCH I TOOK A CHANCE** cool cool

"WINS AND LOSSES,TURNED IS TO BOSSES.. (MEEKMILL) cool
Re: Covenant University Students React As A Student Gambled With His School Fee by hakeem4(m): 11:20am On Aug 16, 2017
Better put the remaining money on Madrid full win today and save your school life

2 Likes

Re: Covenant University Students React As A Student Gambled With His School Fee by Ganja109(m): 11:34am On Aug 16, 2017
Eya sorry

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Students React As A Student Gambled With His School Fee by darkid1(m): 1:37pm On Aug 16, 2017
shocked and resumption is just 27th!

grin his guys would hustle the money for him.

20K from 5 places... Just that he should just forget cafe and stick to indomie for the rest of the semester ...

The boy deserves cane. I thought an accounting student would know more...

Moral lesson: The gambler is never really happy.

He is not happy when he losses

He is not happy when he wins and did not use much more money on that gamble.

2 Likes

Re: Covenant University Students React As A Student Gambled With His School Fee by DrayZee: 1:37pm On Aug 16, 2017
Barcelona cut your ticket abi.

Next time, don't ever bet expecting Real Madrid to lose.

Nonsense.
Re: Covenant University Students React As A Student Gambled With His School Fee by ibroh22(m): 7:03pm On Aug 16, 2017
the guy needs beating

(1) (Reply)

[JUST NOW] UNIUYO Admission Screening Form 2017 Is Out | Cut-off Mark [180] / 7 European Countries With Extremely Low Tuition Universities / How To See Who Is Viewing Your Facebook Profile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.