Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,932 members, 7,866,527 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 07:20 PM

Phyno Blast Hushpuppi Badly In Timaya’s New Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Phyno Blast Hushpuppi Badly In Timaya’s New Video (424 Views)

Shatta Bandle Blast Hushpuppi, Calls Him A Foolish Nigga / Tunde Ednut Comes For His Ex-head Boy Who Treated Him Badly In Boarding School / How A Night In Timaya's House Changed My Whole Life - Skales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Phyno Blast Hushpuppi Badly In Timaya’s New Video by Louisojibe(m): 9:29am On Aug 16, 2017
Even if you decide to mess up with Entertainers, try and stay clear off Nigerian Rappers, those dudes go use Punchlines bury you. Don’t even try it and think you can go scot free.

Phyno just murdered Hushpuppi in Timaya’s new video titled “Telli Person” which was released some hours ago featuring Olamide& PhynoPhyno did it so maturely thateven the Trouble maker Hushpuppi himself might never notice it until maybe his Friends call his Attentionto it.

I like that,However, Nigerians on Social media are already talking about the Video on Twitter.

Below is a photo of a Dog with Gucci Chain around her neck with “Gucci Dog” written on it.

Here is what Phyno said in the Song & Video below:-

You no get work you just deyshow money ooo

You borrow Gucci, all na Form

I tell you, you no gree, I warnyou, you no hearWhen your eyes go clear, Telli Person

You all need to watch the part where Phyno dealt with Hushpuppi in the Video.

As seen “Gucci Dog” on the Dog’s neck and all the Guys around Phyno wearing GucciShirt – Noticed that?

Souuce: http://www.crowd24ng.com/2017/08/the-end-phyno-blast-hushpuppi-badly-in.html

(1) (Reply)

Odunlade Adekola Is Not The Father Of My Child” – Bukola Adeeyo Speaks Out. / Rugged Baba,olakunle Churchill On D Latest Edition Of 'the Entrepreneur Africa' / “some Women Fear The Fire While Some Become The Fire” – Rosaline Meurer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.