Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

The Civet I Bought N7,000 On My Way To Work Yesterday - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Civet I Bought N7,000 On My Way To Work Yesterday (54804 Views)

We Just Killed A Civet Within My Compound {Pictures} / Civet Killed In FUTA (Federal University Of Technology, Akure) / Soldier, Faith Ogochukwu Kills African Civet In Her Farm (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Civet I Bought N7,000 On My Way To Work Yesterday by encryptjay(m): 1:37pm On Aug 16, 2017
I thought you'd say you bought it and you plan to keep it as a pet but lost and behold, you killed it.
I dey fume here.
7k? It's worth more than that.
Re: The Civet I Bought N7,000 On My Way To Work Yesterday by engrkaz(m): 1:42pm On Aug 16, 2017
Biggers82:
You are just so foolish how can you buy animal you don't know the name chaiiii you are a bush man ooooo
so u think...
Re: The Civet I Bought N7,000 On My Way To Work Yesterday by princessayesha(f): 1:55pm On Aug 16, 2017
You dont know what it is called but you want to eat it....
Re: The Civet I Bought N7,000 On My Way To Work Yesterday by Biggers82(m): 2:02pm On Aug 16, 2017
engrkaz:
so u think...
I don't think so I believed so
Re: The Civet I Bought N7,000 On My Way To Work Yesterday by delzbaba(m): 2:02pm On Aug 16, 2017
why did you hide your face? ''sigh'' i dont even have energy for guys like you again
Re: The Civet I Bought N7,000 On My Way To Work Yesterday by excanny: 2:06pm On Aug 16, 2017
Cousin to American racoon.
Re: The Civet I Bought N7,000 On My Way To Work Yesterday by MARKETfund: 2:08pm On Aug 16, 2017
Ekwekwe1:

if he actually work in a government ministry/parastatal, then he got the job through the wrong path(i can bet on that).

That was why I chose govt establishment to private sector na

Afa gi a though, Ekwe ekwe g'ekwe n'ute ekweregrin
Re: The Civet I Bought N7,000 On My Way To Work Yesterday by Ajadiboye(m): 2:12pm On Aug 16, 2017
He just took pics with d animal & left, if not show us where it was butchered & also d one in d freezer. Na wa!
Re: The Civet I Bought N7,000 On My Way To Work Yesterday by DONADAMS(m): 2:15pm On Aug 16, 2017
Nov6:

No, it is just swallowable
lol..see them

1 Like

Re: The Civet I Bought N7,000 On My Way To Work Yesterday by gGGODDd(m): 2:18pm On Aug 16, 2017
ShyCypher:

Can you see that you are the biggest fool on this thread?

The Civet isn't a cat. It's just a carnivore.

Cats are of the felidae family of suborder feliformia. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Felidae
The African Civet is of the family viverrinae. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_civet
When you want to make corrections, keep it polite

You are the dumb bastard here.
No man, dat was an error n I just realised it bcus u quoted me. "not" was suppose to b in d middle. I meant "African CIVET not cat". but ma nigga you can b so 4kin dumb trynna tell me what I know. if u wasn't as fuckd up as u are u wud ve seen it was a mistake bcus cats r different from viverrids n mustelids but they're all under d Carnivora order which has 8 families including dogs n foxes, raccoons etc didn't u see d word "civet"? dumb boy trynna b smart on my typographical error, your brain is way too dusty man
Re: The Civet I Bought N7,000 On My Way To Work Yesterday by naturefellow(m): 2:19pm On Aug 16, 2017
That's a big one!
Re: The Civet I Bought N7,000 On My Way To Work Yesterday by Ekwekwe1(m): 2:22pm On Aug 16, 2017
MARKETfund:

That was why I chose govt establishment to private sector na

Afa gi a though, Ekwe ekwe g'ekwe n'ute ekweregrin

lol!
ifugo ihe olu nwere.

1 Like

Re: The Civet I Bought N7,000 On My Way To Work Yesterday by twinskenny(m): 2:27pm On Aug 16, 2017
engrkaz:
I found some guys with this cat on my way to work yesterday...Along Lekki-Epe express way. I bought it for 7k.. It has since been processed and chilling in my freezer...

I don't even know what it is called..
nice ride
Re: The Civet I Bought N7,000 On My Way To Work Yesterday by Ratello: 2:28pm On Aug 16, 2017
ShyCypher:
Isn't that a Raccoon you are callin' "cat"?

It's a civet cat from the viveridae family

1 Like

Re: The Civet I Bought N7,000 On My Way To Work Yesterday by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 16, 2017
gGGODDd:
No man, dat was an error n I just realised it bcus u quoted me. "not" was suppose to b in d middle. I meant "African CIVET not cat". but ma nigga you can b so 4kin dumb trynna tell me what I know. if u wasn't as fuckd up as u are u wud ve seen it was a mistake bcus cats r different from viverrids n mustelids but they're all under d Carnivora order which has 8 families including dogs n foxes, raccoons etc didn't u see d word "civet"? dumb boy trynna b smart on my typographical error, your brain is way too dusty man

Re: The Civet I Bought N7,000 On My Way To Work Yesterday by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 16, 2017
ShyCypher:

Can you see that you are the biggest fool on this thread?

The Civet isn't a cat. It's just a carnivore.

Cats are of the felidae family of suborder feliformia. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Felidae
The African Civet is of the family viverrinae. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_civet
When you want to make corrections, keep it polite

You are the dumb bastard here.
Ratello:

It's a civet cat from the viveridae family

I already corrected that hours ago. Btw, its just Civet not cat.

Its not a cat.
Re: The Civet I Bought N7,000 On My Way To Work Yesterday by Fynebouy: 2:42pm On Aug 16, 2017
engrkaz:
I found some guys with this cat on my way to work yesterday...Along Lekki-Epe express way. I bought it for 7k.. It has since been processed and chilling in my freezer...

If you had told me, I would have dashed you 10K ontop of your 7k to keep the animal alive. Its a pity we are killing all our animals in Nigeria. When they become extinct, you and I will be the sore losers. Do you know anything about environmental sustainability?

Please keep your eating of animals to goats, sheep, cattle, chickens etc as those ones have a active rearing programme led by man. Wild animals or bush meat as we call them are endangered species because we kill them but do not actively replace them.

PLEASE...
Re: The Civet I Bought N7,000 On My Way To Work Yesterday by bukqar(m): 2:45pm On Aug 16, 2017
OBOY NA NINJA TURTLES BOSS MASTER BE DIS OO. EYAH HIM END DON REACH AS HIM DON ENTER NIAJA MAN HAND
Re: The Civet I Bought N7,000 On My Way To Work Yesterday by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 2:46pm On Aug 16, 2017
engrkaz:

you don't know what it is called and you want to it him?

Re: The Civet I Bought N7,000 On My Way To Work Yesterday by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 16, 2017
This is how people contract ebola and other haemorragic fevers. Eating anything that comes their way without considering the fact that several wild animals are natural reservoirs for dangerous viruses.
Re: The Civet I Bought N7,000 On My Way To Work Yesterday by adeybola(f): 3:03pm On Aug 16, 2017
Meat don finish for Market....Ijekuje!
Re: The Civet I Bought N7,000 On My Way To Work Yesterday by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:03pm On Aug 16, 2017
THIS IS NOT NICE AT ALL
Re: The Civet I Bought N7,000 On My Way To Work Yesterday by vislabraye(m): 3:09pm On Aug 16, 2017
engrkaz:

Why are you guys depleting our reserve ?
Re: The Civet I Bought N7,000 On My Way To Work Yesterday by Juliearth(f): 3:17pm On Aug 16, 2017
engrkaz:

Is it edible?
Re: The Civet I Bought N7,000 On My Way To Work Yesterday by khalhokage(m): 3:21pm On Aug 16, 2017
I hope that animals meat is taste horrible and gives you food poisoning.
Re: The Civet I Bought N7,000 On My Way To Work Yesterday by bigerboy200: 3:49pm On Aug 16, 2017
goldedprince:
na your type dey bring new disease come naija , later u go say na devil.
Lol..leave am make him enjoy life
Re: The Civet I Bought N7,000 On My Way To Work Yesterday by Chyxki: 3:55pm On Aug 16, 2017
You gat to be very careful, those animals are usually rabid! So cook your meat very well and don't expose yourself carelessly to their blood.
Re: The Civet I Bought N7,000 On My Way To Work Yesterday by matotoide(m): 4:14pm On Aug 16, 2017
cryBut why nah? Must we hunt, kill and eat everything out there? Who eats a cat sef?
Re: The Civet I Bought N7,000 On My Way To Work Yesterday by Prechy08(m): 4:42pm On Aug 16, 2017
engrkaz:
Lala...holla if u want some
Did u preserve the skin? I need it,
Re: The Civet I Bought N7,000 On My Way To Work Yesterday by piagetskinner(m): 5:08pm On Aug 16, 2017
is it every animal that should be killed for food...very soon they will all go extinct
Re: The Civet I Bought N7,000 On My Way To Work Yesterday by whizzyleejr(m): 5:18pm On Aug 16, 2017
Can i have a taste of that leopardtonguetonguetonguetongue
Re: The Civet I Bought N7,000 On My Way To Work Yesterday by vpaymoney(m): 5:23pm On Aug 16, 2017
engrkaz:

Its is call ajagbo. Bush dog. I bought it once in mpape Abuja years back and it was very delicious.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Basket Of Tomatoes I Bought For N1,500 - Ogun State. / Python Killed By My Hunter Neighbour / I Found This When I Opened Blue Band

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.