Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Joe Igbokwe On Channels TV, Trends On Twitter - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe Igbokwe On Channels TV, Trends On Twitter (28921 Views)

'Nnamdi Kanu, The Playboy Is In Jerusalem Enjoying His Life' - Joe Igbokwe / Joe Igbokwe Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over NYSC Certificate Scandal / Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Igbokwe On Channels TV, Trends On Twitter by godwin120alex: 1:05pm On Aug 16, 2017
Where somebody dey live na where they person the protect. So that was exactly what Joe Igbokwe did.

SO SO SAD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe On Channels TV, Trends On Twitter by donttouchme: 1:05pm On Aug 16, 2017
all his statements might come back and hurt him in the future. the way he goes about defending d indefensible is shameful.

3 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe On Channels TV, Trends On Twitter by muller101(m): 1:07pm On Aug 16, 2017
woodcook:

Son of skull miners and descendant of the fallen demon and slave to arewa pedophilia republic keep disgracing yourself. grin grin
all this yabbing na for one person na wa o grin

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe On Channels TV, Trends On Twitter by aolawale025: 1:07pm On Aug 16, 2017
Joe Igbokwe did well as a democrat during the June 12 crisis. He derailed after he came under tinubu's wings. He just hit a new low with this interview

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe On Channels TV, Trends On Twitter by timsTNA: 1:08pm On Aug 16, 2017
[s]
sarrki:

The way Igbos love drugs and okija shrine
Oops Clifford orji comes to mind the originator of skull mining
[/s]
Re: Joe Igbokwe On Channels TV, Trends On Twitter by Chukazu: 1:10pm On Aug 16, 2017
"when a slave sees his chain as beauty bracelets, the slavery has turned to mental case" cheesy cheesy... Igbo peeps and proverb

That nigga murder dem!

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe On Channels TV, Trends On Twitter by hakimi1974(m): 1:10pm On Aug 16, 2017
StakerLives:

cool

clifford orji is the grandson of adeyemi clifford, the real founder of skull mining and he hails from ogun state.
story for okija gods.
Re: Joe Igbokwe On Channels TV, Trends On Twitter by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 16, 2017
sarrki:

The only people against Buhari are Igbos

Facts
you and the people that liked this comment are mad #fact

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe On Channels TV, Trends On Twitter by DJInfluence: 1:13pm On Aug 16, 2017
woodcook:

SE has given Joe to afonja. You guys can keep him.
We no want, give us Kanu.. grin grin grin grin
Re: Joe Igbokwe On Channels TV, Trends On Twitter by Pavarottii(m): 1:20pm On Aug 16, 2017
sarrki:

Facts
Unless u mean the SS are Igbos too. Come on ground and find out that buhari is like a curse in south south state.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe On Channels TV, Trends On Twitter by hakimi1974(m): 1:21pm On Aug 16, 2017
akintom:
99% of those who speak hatefully about PMB, unity of Nigeria and anything related to APC, are Igbos.

Why are you folks this hateful and unfriendly?
my brother, the thing tire me. the igbos are primitive, when it comes to political calculations.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe On Channels TV, Trends On Twitter by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 16, 2017
sarrki:

Nah lie

Mechonu

Your online folly knows no bounds...dan gidan hajiya mai nonon takwas
Re: Joe Igbokwe On Channels TV, Trends On Twitter by Nathaniel79(m): 1:23pm On Aug 16, 2017
I watched that interview live! All I can say is, I am proud that Nigerians have gone online to call him (Joe) out and remind us all that we are indeed watching and not sleeping. Deji was on point: dishing out his facts with precision and tact. Joe on the other hand sold out big time..in Deji's words (paraphrased): "people like him are the reason we can't move forward as a nation". #sadindeed.

3 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe On Channels TV, Trends On Twitter by kacyfine(m): 1:23pm On Aug 16, 2017
Joshuasaintiago:
M seeing Joe Igbokwe on channels right now and I am absolutely disgusted. Nigerian politicians do not learn from history.
God ll nt only punish him but let him feel his wrath. Ewu Anambra
Re: Joe Igbokwe On Channels TV, Trends On Twitter by 1miccza: 1:27pm On Aug 16, 2017
sarrki:
Most of the commentators are ipob miscreants

So in your hallowed sense of reasoning the names Moyosore and Olaniyi Lawal are IPOB names right? Sense fall on you.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe On Channels TV, Trends On Twitter by mofewilkie(m): 1:31pm On Aug 16, 2017
sarrki:

Facts
Better keep shut and continue celebrating a failure
Re: Joe Igbokwe On Channels TV, Trends On Twitter by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 16, 2017
Agunechibeya:
I weep for my people especially the youths. The average Igbo youth especially those that did not go beyond secondary school has become so foolishly trbalistic. How did we allow haters and moles like Nnamdi kanu to bring us to this low. why can't the Yoruba's, Igbo,s ,Tiv, Hausa and young people from different tribes show objectivity in the discussion of matters of national concern? I weep for my race and nation.

I weak
Re: Joe Igbokwe On Channels TV, Trends On Twitter by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 16, 2017
sarrki:

Nah lie

Mechonu

This is the sickening and mindnumbing aspect of having you on any thread, you really do not have a brain...

Troll in peace my boy...troll long enough and you may replace the leading APC apologists on NL.
Re: Joe Igbokwe On Channels TV, Trends On Twitter by billyG(m): 1:42pm On Aug 16, 2017
I wept d way joe finish deji,all deji culd clung to is 9jerians deserve 2 know buhari status,who snd am majority of 9jerians are ok buhari handover power.
Re: Joe Igbokwe On Channels TV, Trends On Twitter by sarrki(m): 1:44pm On Aug 16, 2017
BroZuma:

Your online folly knows no bounds...dan gidan hajiya mai nonon takwas

Kai mun shuru

Sai baba
Re: Joe Igbokwe On Channels TV, Trends On Twitter by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 16, 2017
sarrki:

Kai mun shuru

Sai baba

Your Hausa game is WAF...now go play with the other trolls.

Re: Joe Igbokwe On Channels TV, Trends On Twitter by Afam4eva(m): 1:46pm On Aug 16, 2017
Okoroawusa:

According to nnamdi kanu,lauretta is igbo.

You cannot take away her igbo identity from her.
Lauretta Onochie is from Aniocha in Delta state but she says she's not Igbo.

3 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe On Channels TV, Trends On Twitter by Earthquake1: 1:47pm On Aug 16, 2017
Sarrki it seems they increased your pay from 500 to 1000 grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe On Channels TV, Trends On Twitter by Bestman111(m): 1:54pm On Aug 16, 2017
I'm not surprised at his words. He cant critisize his master. He even went on to say that it is illegal to protest and that Nigerians hv no right to know wat is wrong with Buhari. When I was listening to his utterances, I was ashamed to pronounce his name as an Igbo man.
Re: Joe Igbokwe On Channels TV, Trends On Twitter by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 16, 2017
sarrki:

We are proud of him
He's the greatest of all in that region
true talk
Re: Joe Igbokwe On Channels TV, Trends On Twitter by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 16, 2017
sarrki:

Joe our son can't stoop so low to have a debate with a renegade gang leader
God bless you for this bro!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe On Channels TV, Trends On Twitter by Apoztl3(m): 2:09pm On Aug 16, 2017
sarrki:

Thank you
We are happy to associate with him
He will rule the southeast very soon
Our sarrki has gone mad again oo. Dementia of the highest order
Re: Joe Igbokwe On Channels TV, Trends On Twitter by sarrki(m): 2:29pm On Aug 16, 2017
modelmike7:

God bless you for this bro!

Thank you sire

I really appreciate
Re: Joe Igbokwe On Channels TV, Trends On Twitter by Bizibi(m): 2:34pm On Aug 16, 2017
woodcook:

SE has given Joe to afonja. You guys can keep him.
lozzzzz,kai!!!! See rejection
Re: Joe Igbokwe On Channels TV, Trends On Twitter by debuscket(m): 2:44pm On Aug 16, 2017
If u want oga Joe to destroy himself, just give him the mic
Re: Joe Igbokwe On Channels TV, Trends On Twitter by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 16, 2017
this Igbokwe of a guy is one of the people we will kick out of Biafra when that time comes.
Re: Joe Igbokwe On Channels TV, Trends On Twitter by Sirjamo: 4:25pm On Aug 16, 2017
sarrki:
Most of the commentators are ipob miscreants
They are those licking Nnamumudi's shit and sticking there flat heads in his smelly ass.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Will Get Fewer Votes In North In 2019 — Shekarau / Court Grants Baba Ijesha ₦2 Million Bail / Saraki And His 80 Lawyers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.