Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,800 members, 7,851,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:45 AM

I’m On A Divine Mission —yul Edochie, Nollywood Actor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m On A Divine Mission —yul Edochie, Nollywood Actor (245 Views)

Yul Edochie Shares Photos Of His Brothers To Mark Father's Day / Josephine Edochie: Pete Edochie's Wife And Yul Edochie's Mother (Photos) / Lambert Eluke Pays Kanayo O Kanayo N1m, Yul Edochie N800k, Racheal Okonkwo N400k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’m On A Divine Mission —yul Edochie, Nollywood Actor by trendyvoiceBlog(m): 10:11am On Aug 16, 2017
By Chimaobi Nwaiwu

It was jubilation galore, yesterday, in Onitsha as Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie, stormed a meeting of the Democratic People’s Congress, DPC to assert his readiness to contest the election on the platform of the party. Edochie who stormed the meeting at 1.30 pm was accompanied by another popular Nollywood actor, Chief Okwudili Oguegbu, who is also serving as his campaign manager.
They were received with thunderous ovation by the state chairman of the party, Prince Orjiwulu Ifejika, his executive, party supporters and residents of the estate who happened to be near the venue of the meeting. Mr. Edochie, who is popularly known as ‘Odogwu Nteje’, (Strong Man of Nteje) on his part said he is on a divine mission to rescue Anambra people from the hands of selfish and directionless politicians who have over the years thought about themselves and their families, disregarding the youths and their parents.
READ MORE HERE: http://www.voiceloud.com/2017/08/im-on-divine-mission-yul-edochie.html

Re: I’m On A Divine Mission —yul Edochie, Nollywood Actor by GloriaNinja(f): 10:19am On Aug 16, 2017
undecided POLITICS IS A DIRTY GAME O! IF YOU DON'T HAVE A SPIRITUAL BACK-UP, YOU ARE DONE FOR.

(1) (Reply)

System Requirement Checking Material / Breaking: Buhari Leaves Abuja For 72nd UNGA In New York / Blessing Anyim: Actress Father, Andrew Uchendu Receives Official Car From Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.