Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,811 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

3 Generations Photo Of Davido, His Dad And His 2nd Daughter - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 3 Generations Photo Of Davido, His Dad And His 2nd Daughter (46422 Views)

Tania Omotayo, Her Mother And Grandmother In 3 Generations Photos / Mo Abudu With Her Daughter & Mother: 3 Generations Photo / Jennifer Eliogu, Her Mother And Daughter In 3 Generations Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Generations Photo Of Davido, His Dad And His 2nd Daughter by feelgoodstuffs(m): 12:28pm On Aug 16, 2017
layala92:

e concern u? undecided undecided

You sound like you desperately also wanna be a babymama tongue
Re: 3 Generations Photo Of Davido, His Dad And His 2nd Daughter by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:29pm On Aug 16, 2017
Narldon:

and this made it to frontpage??

How Does it Affect Buhari's health Condition??

pєrhαpѕ ít mαdє mє u cσmmєnt αnd �єхpσѕєd mє tσ víєwíng ur вσσвѕ.. ѕσrrч вσmв
Re: 3 Generations Photo Of Davido, His Dad And His 2nd Daughter by Ikechuob: 12:30pm On Aug 16, 2017
Hold up..pause

This Nigga gay.

Na who take pictures holding a baby with his pants and belt down and boxers showing. Shit looks like something a fagg0ts would do. Looking gay as Bleep. Na who the does that?

No wonder this Nigga is having babies left and right, he's over compensating.

You think you're fooling any one with those babies, na yourself you dey fool.

DL Nigga.

At least the baby is cute. Kudos on the cute baby.
Re: 3 Generations Photo Of Davido, His Dad And His 2nd Daughter by 4tune490(m): 12:33pm On Aug 16, 2017
God creation can't never be illegitimate. May God forgive you for saying that. Amen.

stephleena:
legit and illegitimate children..

1 Like

Re: 3 Generations Photo Of Davido, His Dad And His 2nd Daughter by Nwachineke1980: 12:33pm On Aug 16, 2017
Davido, giving us future baby mamas.
Re: 3 Generations Photo Of Davido, His Dad And His 2nd Daughter by Olaiya26: 12:36pm On Aug 16, 2017
This is one idiot dropped in my car this morning. After they would complain that a driver harass a rider. Give me a reason why this fellow shouldn't be dealt with had it been i was able to lay my hands on her.
Re: 3 Generations Photo Of Davido, His Dad And His 2nd Daughter by winkmart: 12:47pm On Aug 16, 2017
aquila123:
Fawd Lawd ... and I senior davido ooo

only you can do what no man can do !

Your meme is too edited, doesn't look fascinating.... Make it look real
Re: 3 Generations Photo Of Davido, His Dad And His 2nd Daughter by buJu234: 12:50pm On Aug 16, 2017
With all due respect I expected parents like Davido's father should tell others that wat his son did by having different mamas is wrong even though he can't disowned him
Re: 3 Generations Photo Of Davido, His Dad And His 2nd Daughter by djkotech(m): 1:09pm On Aug 16, 2017
After Party Mixtape (AP Mixtape) Vol. 2
nice playlist u gonna luv LifeOf BrennyJones - SO TEKNO - GO Olamide - WO
[url][/url]https://archive.org/details/DjKotechAPMVol2

Re: 3 Generations Photo Of Davido, His Dad And His 2nd Daughter by Medunah: 1:24pm On Aug 16, 2017
aquila123:
Fawd Lawd ... and I senior davido ooo

only you can do what no man can do !
stop posting that pic everywhere! the first guy without cap just opened his mouth there like a goat....only the guy with cap was a lil bit ok
Re: 3 Generations Photo Of Davido, His Dad And His 2nd Daughter by unitysheart(m): 1:25pm On Aug 16, 2017
He is a slowpoke. It is actually one generation.
Re: 3 Generations Photo Of Davido, His Dad And His 2nd Daughter by iamtardey: 1:30pm On Aug 16, 2017
News nor leleyii lipsrsealed
Re: 3 Generations Photo Of Davido, His Dad And His 2nd Daughter by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:31pm On Aug 16, 2017
bastards everywhere TUFIAKWA Alu
Re: 3 Generations Photo Of Davido, His Dad And His 2nd Daughter by Chukazu: 1:34pm On Aug 16, 2017
stephleena:

No human being is illegitimate, regardless of the circumstance of birth

2 Likes

Re: 3 Generations Photo Of Davido, His Dad And His 2nd Daughter by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 16, 2017
stephleena:
they are all legitimate non was born via rape and non was un der 18 years ..when two consenting adults that have the resourcing to train their offspring is their personal choice ...who over saw the marriage between adam and eve undecidedwho collected the dowry undecided.....Africans are just too dumb and carry religion for head bush people..the future of that baby is brighter than that of 100 million (legitimate) african babies

2 Likes

Re: 3 Generations Photo Of Davido, His Dad And His 2nd Daughter by joenor(m): 1:42pm On Aug 16, 2017
Nice one.
Re: 3 Generations Photo Of Davido, His Dad And His 2nd Daughter by misspineapple(f): 2:01pm On Aug 16, 2017
Imade isnt trendn any longer?its vero”s turn
Re: 3 Generations Photo Of Davido, His Dad And His 2nd Daughter by 3RNEST(m): 2:21pm On Aug 16, 2017
Another one in Dj kale voice .....

Nice one at babymama crew
Re: 3 Generations Photo Of Davido, His Dad And His 2nd Daughter by Kendroid: 2:37pm On Aug 16, 2017
Ronaldo is folowin him on Insta and OBO folowin Ronaldo in repro

if u know wah ah mean!
Re: 3 Generations Photo Of Davido, His Dad And His 2nd Daughter by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 16, 2017
Nobody should post trash like dis again

Re: 3 Generations Photo Of Davido, His Dad And His 2nd Daughter by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 16, 2017
Good for him
Re: 3 Generations Photo Of Davido, His Dad And His 2nd Daughter by slimzzysweet(f): 3:43pm On Aug 16, 2017
Thr business, thr tarty billion. All I see is the ACV in the 2nd photo
Re: 3 Generations Photo Of Davido, His Dad And His 2nd Daughter by princy80(m): 4:18pm On Aug 16, 2017
All of you saying babymama babymama, he has the means to take care of them wedlock or no wedlock! All that matters is that they are well taken care of. It is better than giving birth to a child who will experience suffering from day one.

1 Like

Re: 3 Generations Photo Of Davido, His Dad And His 2nd Daughter by wonlasewonimi: 7:44pm On Aug 16, 2017
I see him contracting STD like bro Usher soon.
Re: 3 Generations Photo Of Davido, His Dad And His 2nd Daughter by Leonard67: 5:35pm On Sep 28, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari / Okoro Blessing Shows Her Duplex House, 8 Years After Ex-husband Threw Her Out / Woman Blasts Regina Daniels, Her Mother & Ned Nwoko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.