₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,229,481 members, 4,877,611 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2019 at 02:11 AM

Moringa Pkm-2 Hybrid Seeds Needed For Cultivation - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Moringa Pkm-2 Hybrid Seeds Needed For Cultivation (2064 Views)

Big Puff Adder Killed Where I Was Clearing Land For Cultivation (Photos) / Buy your Quality hybrid SEEDS/Seedling / Seedworld For All Your Hybrid Seeds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moringa Pkm-2 Hybrid Seeds Needed For Cultivation by EMMAACHILE(m): 2:08pm On Feb 28
greenmonk:

Your offer to sell 200 seeds is tentative, i.e. only on condition that you don't have a safe land to plant.
Business agreement should be affirmative i.e. that you give 200 seeds to your prospective client.
If there is assurance of getting the 200 seeds then I am game.
Lol. That's true. I will be sure in two to three weeks.
Re: Moringa Pkm-2 Hybrid Seeds Needed For Cultivation by EMMAACHILE(m): 4:53am On Mar 26
I am going to open a new thread specifically for the momax3 moringa farm.
I will be planting some right in the house.

1 Like

Re: Moringa Pkm-2 Hybrid Seeds Needed For Cultivation by kingharzy(m): 11:18am On Mar 26
undecided

Please do and remember to tag me.
Re: Moringa Pkm-2 Hybrid Seeds Needed For Cultivation by greenmonk: 10:55pm On Mar 31
EMMAACHILE:

Lol. That's true. I will be sure in two to three weeks.
How far with your mormax3 order.
I'm still taking you on on your offer of 200 seeds
Re: Moringa Pkm-2 Hybrid Seeds Needed For Cultivation by mankettle(m): 4:20am On Apr 01
pls tag me when you start the thread. pls how many sees will cover one hectare and the proposed yield
Re: Moringa Pkm-2 Hybrid Seeds Needed For Cultivation by EMMAACHILE(m): 5:52am On Apr 01
mankettle:
pls tag me when you start the thread.
pls how many sees will cover one hectare and the proposed yield
1660 plants and proposed yield between 2-3 tonnes/hectare first year and 5-10 tonnes/hectare after 2.5 years

2 Likes

Re: Moringa Pkm-2 Hybrid Seeds Needed For Cultivation by EMMAACHILE(m): 5:54am On Apr 01
greenmonk:

How far with your mormax3 order.
I'm still taking you on on your offer of 200 seeds
You have to wait a little till I get a safe place. It may not be available for now but I know someone who bought a kg in Abuja. I don't know if he is willing to sell out of it.

1 Like

Re: Moringa Pkm-2 Hybrid Seeds Needed For Cultivation by greenmonk: 7:48am On Apr 01
EMMAACHILE:

You have to wait a little till I get a safe place. It may not be available for now but I know someone who bought a kg in Abuja. I don't know if he is willing to sell out of it.
c
Kindly do . I think I have seen the mormax3 equivalent somewhere and need to plant the india variety to compare and confirm the acclaimed production rate

1 Like

Re: Moringa Pkm-2 Hybrid Seeds Needed For Cultivation by Kunzhar: 6:06pm On Apr 03
Hi, pls I need your number or email address cos I need the 200 seeds too.
Re: Moringa Pkm-2 Hybrid Seeds Needed For Cultivation by Kunzhar: 6:08pm On Apr 03
EMMAACHILE:

Kunzhar:
EMMAACHILE:

Re: Moringa Pkm-2 Hybrid Seeds Needed For Cultivation by EMMAACHILE(m): 7:27pm On Apr 03
Kunzhar:
Check my profile. 200 seeds may not be available.
Re: Moringa Pkm-2 Hybrid Seeds Needed For Cultivation by greenmonk: 11:36pm On Apr 04
EMMAACHILE:

Can you connect me with the guy. I need any number even 20 seeds is okay for me.
Re: Moringa Pkm-2 Hybrid Seeds Needed For Cultivation by EMMAACHILE(m): 12:38pm On Apr 06
Re: Moringa Pkm-2 Hybrid Seeds Needed For Cultivation by castrol180(m): 6:00pm On Apr 11
Please what breed or variety of moringa seed is this? I just planted it yesterday at the nursery level. When I sold from the parent stocks/trees last year, the buyer said it a very good local variety for it is big and brownish in colour but was unable to tell me what variety it falls. But with the price people are calling now, i think the buyer swindled me because he wanted to buy it at 700 naira per kilo but after negotiation we later finalised on 800 naira per kilo...I later learnt it usually goes between 1000 - 1300 naira per kilo

Re: Moringa Pkm-2 Hybrid Seeds Needed For Cultivation by castrol180(m): 6:08pm On Apr 11
With my counting, today Thursday 11th April is day one with the nursery planting
Re: Moringa Pkm-2 Hybrid Seeds Needed For Cultivation by Akposy(m): 9:02pm On Apr 11
Hello!

Contact Seedforth Agro for your Premium Hybrids vegetable seeds. I can guarantee you 97% emergence if the seeds are well nursed.

Our seeds are produced by Rijk Zwaan, the best vegetable seed producing company in Netherlands and among the top 5 vegetable seeds producers in the world. We sell:

Tomatoes
Sweet pepper
Habanero
Watermelon
Cucumber
Eggplant
Lecttuce
Cabbage
Celery
Beetroot seeds

We also have a tomato variety called Gamhar. It does well in the rainy season. Place a call/WhatsApp 08028950546 today. Don't procrastinate! The time for sowing is now

Re: Moringa Pkm-2 Hybrid Seeds Needed For Cultivation by EMMAACHILE(m): 5:09am On Apr 12
castrol180:
Please what breed or variety of moringa seed is this? I just planted it yesterday at the nursery level. When I sold from the parent stocks/trees last year, the buyer said it a very good local variety for it is big and brownish in colour but was unable to tell me what variety it falls. But with the price people are calling now, i think the buyer swindled me because he wanted to buy it at 700 naira per kilo but after negotiation we later finalised on 800 naira per kilo...I later learnt it usually goes between 1000 - 1300 naira per kilo
You cannot know the variety by just looking at the seeds.
Re: Moringa Pkm-2 Hybrid Seeds Needed For Cultivation by greenmonk: 7:19am On Apr 12
castrol180:
How many are there in a pod?
Enclose picture of the trees for experts to analyse.
Re: Moringa Pkm-2 Hybrid Seeds Needed For Cultivation by castrol180(m): 9:10am On Apr 12
EMMAACHILE:

You cannot know the variety by just looking at the seeds.

But how?
Re: Moringa Pkm-2 Hybrid Seeds Needed For Cultivation by greenmonk: 11:56pm On Apr 13
castrol180:

But how?
How many seeds in a pod
Re: Moringa Pkm-2 Hybrid Seeds Needed For Cultivation by Alberttahir: 8:08am On Apr 14
I'm interested in tomatoes seeds. What variety that don't rot easily after harvest?
Akposy:
Hello!

Contact Seedforth Agro for your Premium Hybrids vegetable seeds. I can guarantee you 97% emergence if the seeds are well nursed.

Our seeds are produced by Rijk Zwaan, the best vegetable seed producing company in Netherlands and among the top 5 vegetable seeds producers in the world. We sell:

Tomatoes
Sweet pepper
Habanero
Watermelon
Cucumber
Eggplant
Lecttuce
Cabbage
Celery
Beetroot seeds

We also have a tomato variety called Gamhar. It does well in the rainy season. Place a call/WhatsApp 08028950546 today. Don't procrastinate! The time for sowing is now
Re: Moringa Pkm-2 Hybrid Seeds Needed For Cultivation by Akposy(m): 9:22am On Apr 14
Alberttahir:
I'm interested in tomatoes seeds. What variety that don't rot easily after harvest?

beefsteak or plum? message me on WhatsApp

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wholesale Maize And Sugar Cane Farmers Needed / Seesame,ginger,soya Beans,maize,Raw cashew nut and Moringa for sale / We Are Buying Soursop Fruit (sharpsharp)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.