Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,834 members, 7,813,788 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

The Truth About Cocoa Farming in Nigeria - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / The Truth About Cocoa Farming in Nigeria (6321 Views)

How Do I Go About Cocoa Value Addition / Akwa Ibom Government Boosts Cocoa Farming With 500,000 Seedlings / How To Start Pig Farming In Nigeria – All The Secrets You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Truth About Cocoa Farming in Nigeria by skilldammy2: 3:15pm On Jul 13, 2017
THE TRUTH ABOUT COCOA FARMING IN NIGERIA

I have seen so many posts on the internet, specifically nairaland of how to make so so so profit or millions from cocoa cultivation after 18months. Thats on book! It's not realistic anywhere in Nigeria. There is a huge difference between fruiting of cocoa tree and harvesting of cocoa pods.

Sometimes, I keep wondering why people think tree crops farming such as cocoa farming is as easy as buying and selling pure water on the street. Many of the new cocoa farmers keep coming to our office explaining how they have lost millions of naira based on the statistics and information given by theoretical farmers on the internet, most especially on nairaland and you can easily spot this in their write ups.

The truth is that, the real cocoa farmers don't even have time to come online not to talk of having time to be typing lengthening words about how you can make millions from cocoa farming because most of them are illiterates and those that are literate are busy looking for how to increase their yield and also expand their cocoa farm.

From my experience in cocoa farming coupled with my background in Agricultural Economics. No one can break-even with pure cocoa farming even in 5 years considering both the operating and capital costs depending on the hectarage of land.

Presently, i work with the department of Tree crops in Ogun State Ministry of Agriculture and have consulted for so many cocoa farms but I'm yet to see any one break-even in 5 years not to talk of 18 months or 3 years that most of our "book farmers" and also cocoa seedlings seller will told you.

Have come to realised that some don't even know how to determine if cultivating a tree crop such as cocoa is profitable not to talk of preparing the cash flow analysis. The bitter truth is if you use only book or information on internet to start your cocoa farm you will also harvest your cocoa inside the book or on the internet.

There are so many economic analytic tools you can use to actually determine if investing in cocoa farming warrant a monetary investment and part of it is the break-even analysis, benefit cost ratio, internal rate of return, net present value and profitability index. Each economic tool served a unique purpose with interpretation.

For those interested in investing in cocoa farming, i will advice you carry out your feasibility studies within the geographical location you intend to set up your cocoa farm (on the field) not on the internet, then sit down and prepare a comprehensive business plan for your cocoa farm before you venture into it.

However, you must note the following:

- Don't ever plan to cultivate cocoa farm on a family land or rent land.......You will regret that decision later.

- If you are looking for a quick money return business...dont go in to cocoa farming.

- Don't borrow money from bank to start a cocoa farm. You will regret it.

- If you don't have at least little passion for farming don't go into cocoa farming at all.

You must however note that planting cocoa tree is like planting money because Its not just a farm but an asset that will outlast someone's life time.

You can contact me on 08123916545 for any advice on Tree crops such as cocoa, cashew, citrus, oil palm etc.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Cocoa Farming in Nigeria by curiousmind11: 4:03pm On Jul 13, 2017
OP, good job there. There is a big difference between perception and reality. Most people who come here to sell e-books are not into the farming, they are just info-merchants.

Aside exporting, do you know any company that uses our cocoa for any form of production here in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Cocoa Farming in Nigeria by Bethelseedlings: 5:10pm On Jul 14, 2017
In as much I agreed with the information provided here, I still want to butrress the fact that that there is a need to have an estimated figure to work on. Estimated data can never be realistic but will definitely guide us in taking the right decision to explore all the available opportunity in the proposed business plan. Truly, going into tree crop farming is a long term investment which require a lot of perseverance and respect; there are numerous farming system that can be explore to maximize profit from the area under cultivation.A good hybrid of plantain could be use as a shaded material for the cocoa with the overall objective of providing alternative means of income. Truly, the newly hybrid cocoa come to flowering within 20 to 24 months after planting, but the production can never be at optimum production. The production is directly proportional to the height of the cocoa tree! Contact us at bethel seedlings for professional advice at bethelseedlings@gmail.com or 08139303199.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Cocoa Farming in Nigeria by ezana1(m): 11:22pm On Jul 16, 2017
Why can't it be planted on family land?
Re: The Truth About Cocoa Farming in Nigeria by stagger: 11:39pm On Jul 16, 2017
skilldammy2:

I have seen so many posts on the internet, specifically nairaland of how to make so so so profit or millions from cocoa cultivation after 18months. Thats on book! It's not realistic anywhere in Nigeria. There is a huge difference between fruiting of cocoa tree and harvesting of cocoa pods

Sometimes, I keep wondering why people think tree crops farming such as cocoa farming is as easy as buying and selling pure water on the street....Many of the new cocoa farmers keep coming to our office explaining how they have lost millions of naira based on the statistics and information given by theoretical farmers on the internet, most especially on nairaland and you can easily spot this in their write ups.

The truth is that, the real cocoa farmers don't even have time to come online not to talk of having time to be typing lengthening words about how you can make millions from cocoa farming because most of them are illiterates and those that are literate are busy looking for how to increase their yield and also expand their cocoa farm.

From my experience in cocoa farming coupled with my background in Agricultural Economics. No one can break-even with pure cocoa farming even in 5 years considering both the operating and capital costs depending on the hectarage of land.

Presently, i work with the department of Tree crops in Ogun State Ministry of Agriculture and have consulted for so many cocoa farms but I'm yet to see any one break-even in 5 years not to talk of 18 months or 3 years that most of our "book farmers" and also cocoa seedlings seller will told you.

Have come to realised that some don't even know how to determine if cultivating a tree crops such as cocoa is profitable not to talk of preparing the cash flow analysis. The bitter truth is if you use only book or information on internet to start your cocoa farm you will also harvest your cocoa inside the book and on internet.

There are so many economic analytic tools you can used to actually determine if investing in cocoa farming warrant a monetary investment and part of it is the break-even analysis, benefit cost ratio, internal rate of return, net present value and profitability index. Each economic tool served a unique purpose with interpretation.

For those interested in investing in cocoa farming, i will advice you carry out your feasibility studies within the geographical location you intend to set up your cocoa farm (on the field) not on the internet, then sit down and prepare a comprehensive business plan for your cocoa farm before you venture into it.

- Don't ever plan to cultivate cocoa farm on a family land or rent land.......You will regret that decision later.

- If you are looking for a quick money return business...dont go in to cocoa farming.

- If you don't have at least little passion for farming don't go into cocoa farming at all.

You must however note that planting cocoa tree is like planting money because Its not just a farm but an asset that will outlast someone's life time.

You can contact me on 08123916545 for any advice on Tree crops such as cocoa, cashew, citrus, oil palm etc.

Thanks

So from the bolded, can you be classified as a "real" cocoa farmer? You are online and your post was indeed very long! cheesy cheesy cheesy

I get your point anyway. There is a big difference from paper calculations and what obtains in the field. Besides, cocoa does not attain peak production in the first 5 years.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Cocoa Farming in Nigeria by stagger: 11:46pm On Jul 16, 2017
ezana1:
Why can't it be planted on family land?

If the owner of the land dies and his wacko children decide that there was no agreement between you and their father in the first place, and take up arms against you...how are you going to handle what will become a long-drawn land dispute with all its attendant stuff (court cases, juju usage and all)?
Re: The Truth About Cocoa Farming in Nigeria by Bethelseedlings: 8:21am On Jul 17, 2017
skilldammy2:

I have seen so many posts on the internet, specifically nairaland of how to make so so so profit or millions from cocoa cultivation after 18months. Thats on book! It's not realistic anywhere in Nigeria. There is a huge difference between fruiting of cocoa tree and harvesting of cocoa pods

Sometimes, I keep wondering why people think tree crops farming such as cocoa farming is as easy as buying and selling pure water on the street....Many of the new cocoa farmers keep coming to our office explaining how they have lost millions of naira based on the statistics and information given by theoretical farmers on the internet, most especially on nairaland and you can easily spot this in their write ups.

Presently, i work with the department of Tree crops in Ogun State Ministry of Agriculture and have consulted for so many cocoa farms but I'm yet to see any one break-even in 5 years not to talk of 18 months or 3 years that most of our "book farmers" and also cocoa seedlings seller will told you.[b]

Have come to realised that some don't even know how to determine if cultivating a tree crops such as cocoa is profitable not to talk of preparing the cash flow analysis. The bitter truth is if you use only book or information on internet to start your cocoa farm you will also harvest your cocoa inside the book and on internet.

There are so many economic analytic tools you can used to actually determine if investing in cocoa farming warrant a monetary investment and part of it is the break-even analysis, benefit cost ratio, internal rate of return, net present value and profitability index. Each economic tool served a unique purpose with interpretation.

Thanks

Is it disputable that the supplied hybrid from bethel seedlings are not fruiting within the first 24 months of established? The major fact is that they are not expected to be fruiting at optimum yield. The yield will increase as the seedling is growing through shrub to big tree. However the most interesting thing is that if the hybrid are genuinely F1 from the TC series, they will fruit throughout the year if planted at a particular design. Bethel seedlings will be at your service for consultation on 08139303199
Re: The Truth About Cocoa Farming in Nigeria by Aare2050(m): 10:56pm On Jul 17, 2017
@skilldammy2 aka OP

You have finally played your penalty to throwing. Amara of highest order. Just tell us you need customers.

Though i don't sell e-book, neither do i have a thread on cocoa production, but with my knowledge in cocoa cultivation, i can categorically tell you your points shows that you are also a farmer on the book, and not in real life.

I have 25 years of farming experience, Marjorly cocoa farming. This is because i have cocoa farmers as parents and relatives.

You can make your capital in 3 years.
Quote me anywhere that i said so.
If you doubt it, here is how.

The first year of your cultivation, lets say just 1 acre.
Do all the necessary things, you can not plant cocoa until june/july, due to rainfall shortage around april/may.

So before the cocoa plantation, you can plant maize, melon, okro, and other short time crops, even pepper.

Don't forget to make available plantain soccer. You also plant this before or during the time you plant your cocoa.

So by june/july, your maize and other crops should be ready for market. Don't tell me you are not going to make some cash.

Now allow your plantaing to grow along with your cocoa, see how much plantain you will Harvest withing 2 years.

That one no be money?

You may not start making the money quickly, as i can percive the get rich quick in you, when the money start coming after the cocoa is fully developed, then you will forget the hardship of the olding days.

Jah bless!

4 Likes

Re: The Truth About Cocoa Farming in Nigeria by skilldammy2: 6:02am On Jul 18, 2017
stagger:

So from the bolded, can you be classified as a "real" cocoa farmer? You are online and your post was indeed very long! cheesy cheesy cheesy

I get your point anyway. There is a big difference from paper calculations and what obtains in the field. Besides, cocoa does not attain peak production in the first 5 years.

Smilingggggggg
Well, that doesn't mean some won't come online at all. After all, we still have few literates among them and my point is that they don't have much time to be telling you how you can make "millions" from cocoa farming.

This post is not all about how to make millions from cocoa farming but to caution our intending cocoa farmers that its not as sweet as this people do presented it to them. Thanks

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Cocoa Farming in Nigeria by skilldammy2: 2:30pm On Jul 18, 2017
Aare2050:
@skilldammy2 aka OP

You have finally played your penalty to throwing. Amara of highest order. Just tell us you need customers.

Though i don't sell e-book, neither do i have a thread on cocoa production, but with my knowledge in cocoa cultivation, i can categorically tell you your points shows that you are also a farmer on the book, and not in real life.

I have 25 years of farming experience, Majorly cocoa farming. This is because i have cocoa farmers as parents and relatives.

You can make your capital in 3 years.
Quote me anywhere that i said so.
If you doubt it, here is how.

The first year of your cultivation, lets say just 1 acre.
Do all the necessary things, you can not plant cocoa until june/july, due to rainfall shortage around april/may.

So before the cocoa plantation, you can plant maize, melon, okro, and other short time crops, even pepper.

Don't forget to make available plantain soccer. You also plant this before or during the time you plant your cocoa.

So by june/july, your maize and other crops should be ready for market. Don't tell me you are not going to make some cash.

Now allow your plantaing to grow along with your cocoa, see how much plantain you will Harvest withing 2 years.

That one no be money?

You may not start making the money quickly, as i can percive the get rich quick in you, when the money start coming after the cocoa is fully developed, then you will forget the hardship of the olding days.

Jah bless!

Sincerely, I won't have quoted nor reply your comment because of your childish way of presenting your point with abusive words.

Your last statement actually contradict your points which still further validate what the post is all about. This actually revealed you are here just to derail this post with the hope that I will be annoyed to start trading words with you. Let me quickly clarify that this post is not about how to make quick money (millions) from cocoa farming but to rather enlighten the public/intending cocoa farmers that cocoa cultivation is not as easy as it was been presented by most people on nairaland. I will advice you kindly go through my post again with an objective mind.

However, I will like to let you know that your theoretical analysis from your 25 years experience was still based on the primitive way and not modern cocoa farming with best management practices. I guess this is what gave you the impression that you can get all your expenses back within 3 years using the approach you highlighted in your comment. Though, i quite appreciate your approach but I'm 100 percent confident if you attach figures to it, you will be surprised that you can't break-even with it also. You won't know this because I guess those people you said you learn from have no adequate financial and yield records (I'm sorry if it sound abusive). If you are doubting me kindly highlight your expected costs and projected returns here for us to see.

However, since nobody has a monopoly of wisdom nor epitome of knowledge, I will quite appreciate if you can kindly highlight those figures how you want to get all your expenses back within 3 years without using abusive words so everyone can learn from it Sir.

Note: Please i will appreciate intellectual argument and not abusive words. Failure to do this will prevent me from responding to your comment.

Regards.

Sokoya D. P
Ogun State Ministry of Agriculture
Department of Tree crops

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Cocoa Farming in Nigeria by Bethelseedlings: 5:44pm On Jul 18, 2017
skilldammy2:

Sincerely, I won't have quoted nor reply your comment because of your childish way of presenting your point with abusive words.

Your last statement actually contradict your points which still further validate what the post is all about. This actually revealed you are here just to derail this post with the hope that I will be annoyed to start trading words with you. Let me quickly clarify that this post is not about how to make quick money (millions) from cocoa farming but to rather enlighten the public/intending cocoa farmers that cocoa cultivation is not as easy as it was been presented by most people on nairaland. I will advice you kindly go through my post again with an objective mind.

However, I will like to let you know that your theoretical analysis from your 25 years experience was still based on the primitive way and not modern cocoa farming with best management practices. I guess this is what gave you the impression that you can get all your expenses back within 3 years using the approach you highlighted in your comment. Though, i quite appreciate your approach but I'm 100 percent confident if you attach figures to it, you will be surprised that you can't break-even with it also. You won't know this because I guess those people you said you learn from have no adequate financial and yield records (I'm sorry if it sound abusive). If you are doubting me kindly highlight your expected costs and projected returns here for us to see.

However, since nobody has a monopoly of wisdom nor epitome of knowledge, I will quite appreciate if you can kindly highlight those figures how you want to get all your expenses back within 3 years without using abusive words so everyone can learn from it Sir.

Note: Please i will appreciate intellectual argument and not abusive words. Failure to do this will prevent me from responding to your comment.

Regards.

Sokoya D. P
Department of Tree crops

I really appreciates constructive argument, it's not all about superior idea but the need to learn a new thing in a new way. Break even is a relative term, which might not necessary uniform with respect to different situations surrounding establishment of farm. Someone who bought a land for a production will definitely be lagging behind in profit calculation when compared to someone that is farming on inherited properties. Mordern day farming really accomodate planting more than one crop with cocoa through farming system technology. You can contact Cocoa Research Institute of Nigeria for this technology. It is a way of intercroping with cocoa in order to maximize the usage of the land. Today, it is possible to intercrop cocoa and oil palm in a hollow square design, however planting a biennial or annual crop with cocoa has been recommended because of quick returns from the farm. No one can give out a budget proposal of breaking even up here because some people don't really know, and they want to use the medium to acquire knowledge. To the best of my Knowledge, it is possible to break even in the first 5 years if appropriate approach is taken; so also it is possible to run at loss even beyond the 5 years if you fail to go through a profitable approach

Bethel Seedlings
bethelseedlings @gmail.com

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About Cocoa Farming in Nigeria by skilldammy2: 7:00pm On Jul 18, 2017
Bethelseedlings:

I really appreciates constructive argument, it's not all about superior idea but the need to learn a new thing in a new way. Break even is a relative term, which might not necessary uniform with respect to different situations surrounding establishment of farm. Someone who bought a land for a production will definitely be lagging behind in profit calculation when compared to someone that is farming on inherited properties. Mordern day farming really accomodate planting more than one crop with cocoa through farming system technology. You can contact Cocoa Research Institute of Nigeria for this technology. It is a way of intercroping with cocoa in order to maximize the usage of the land. Today, it is possible to intercrop cocoa and oil palm in a hollow square design, however planting a biennial or annual crop with cocoa has been recommended because of quick returns from the farm. No one can give out a budget proposal of breaking even up here because some people don't really know, and they want to use the medium to acquire knowledge. To the best of my Knowledge, it is possible to break even in the first 5 years if appropriate approach is taken; so also it is possible to run at loss even beyond the 5 years if you fail to go through a profitable approach

Bethel Seedlings
bethelseedlings @gmail.com

Good submission my brother....I have no objection to the possibility of 5 years but the possibility of 3 years is what I "doubt".

Thanks

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Cocoa Farming in Nigeria by Aare2050(m): 11:00pm On Jul 18, 2017
skilldammy2:

Regards.

Sokoya D. P
Department of Tree crops

If you like, you can work with federal ministry of Agriculture and not only Ogun state.

I don't have anything to share on your thread anymore, as anything i say or contribute sill be so irrelivant to you. Since you see it as been abusive and childish.

Sorry for balging into your thread
I'm out of here.

Regards

Aare2050
An illiterate farmer
Re: The Truth About Cocoa Farming in Nigeria by idera1: 9:20am On Jul 19, 2017
Aare2050:

If you like, you can work with federal ministry of Agriculture and not only Ogun state.

I don't have anything to share on your thread anymore, as anything i say or contribute sill be so irrelivant to you. Since you see it as been abusive and childish.

Sorry for balging into your thread
I'm out of here.

Regards

Aare2050
An illiterate farmer

It is so clear that you have nothing to offer
Re: The Truth About Cocoa Farming in Nigeria by idera1: 9:25am On Jul 19, 2017
@OP, thanks for the Info. Please which one is more preferable to intercrop with cocoa between plantain and banana?
Re: The Truth About Cocoa Farming in Nigeria by GreatFarmer: 3:05pm On Jul 19, 2017
Good question
Re: The Truth About Cocoa Farming in Nigeria by skilldammy2: 3:14pm On Jul 19, 2017
idera1:
@OP, thanks for the Info. Please which one is more preferable to intercrop with cocoa between plantain and banana?

Any of the 2 is OK since the primary aim is to provide shade for the young cocoa plant. You must however note that economically plantain is better.

Thanks.
Re: The Truth About Cocoa Farming in Nigeria by Aare2050(m): 5:24pm On Jul 19, 2017
idera1:

It is so clear that you have nothing to offer
Are you the op?
Joblessness dey worry you
Re: The Truth About Cocoa Farming in Nigeria by idera1: 8:17pm On Jul 19, 2017
Aare2050:

Are you the op?

Joblessness dey worry you

Have gone through your profile and I discovered you are an unemployed boy who is still seeking for job and just applied for Npower programme. See, I'm blessed enough to be paying 5 of you every month. So, who is jobless between me and you?

Whats the problem with you children of nowadays gan self. Some one came online to advice us to be conscious before we invest our money. Instead of you to farabale and learn from elders you keep doing giragira bi omo ti won ti sepe fun. When do you have the 25 years experience you are claiming because you are not even up to 30years. You are just displaying your stupidity for everyone to see. omo radarada!

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Cocoa Farming in Nigeria by Aare2050(m): 11:07pm On Jul 20, 2017
idera1:

Have gone through your profile and I discovered you are an unemployed boy who is still seeking for job and just applied for Npower programme. See, I'm blessed enough to be paying 5 of you every month. So, who is jobless between me and you?

Whats the problem with you children of nowadays gan self. Some one came online to advice us to be conscious before we invest our money. Instead of you to farabale and learn from elders you keep doing giragira bi omo ti won ti sepe fun. When do you have the 25 years experience you are claiming because you are not even up to 30years. You are just displaying your stupidity for everyone to see. omo radarada!

Thank you sir.
I never knew you are a brother to the op.

I wouldn't like to insult you, because according to you, you are old enough to be father me, in fact you even show your capacity of been buoyant enough to pay 5 of me.

That's amazing. I'm really amazed.

But will you please point out where i mentioned you in the op's post, or on this thread? Because i don't understand what business you have with me. Just face the op advice, and allow me to speak my own mind. Abi na your mind?

You called me names, fine, as a responsible man that you claim to be, it really shows in your choice of words. You are truly a responsible man.

Now before you quote me again, go back to my comment, read it again, this time slowly, swallow it and digest it. Then you will realize that i only put out a valuable opinion, but since it's not the op point of view, he antagonized it. Same thing applicable to you.

If you are rich, who you epp?
If you are not, who you serve?

In as much as i don't beg for food or any other thing from you, you are nothing but just an internet stocker. I can't just imagine you going through all those posts I've made on nairaland. Thanks for visiting though, hope you enjoyed every bit of your stay on my profile.

If the fact that i applied for npower made you felt intimidated that i will be competing with your children or your jobless wife, then I'm sorry, you will have to deal with that. As you can see on my profile that you visited that i have an ongoing Ginger/Turmeric cultivation on the way.

So make sure you visit often, you may learn 1 or 2 things. That's only if your rich man ego can allow you. Chiioor!

O daaro sir
E diju ke to sun.
Brother a..gba..ya..
Re: The Truth About Cocoa Farming in Nigeria by imhere: 8:36am On May 23, 2018
Cocoa farming is very beautiful; it is an agribusiness you can harvest money from all the days of your life.

Although it is capital intensive; but there are ways you can raise cocoa farm with ease when you follow the steps laid down on this post....

http://www.enibest.com.ng/cocoa-farming/
Re: The Truth About Cocoa Farming in Nigeria by Boroyd007: 12:53am On May 26, 2020
Thank you sir.
I never knew you are a brother to the op.

I wouldn't like to insult you, because according to you, you are old enough to be father me, in fact you even show your capacity of been buoyant enough to pay 5 of me.

That's amazing. I'm really amazed.

But will you please point out where i mentioned you in the op's post, or on this thread? Because i don't understand what business you have with me. Just face the op advice, and allow me to speak my own mind. Abi na your mind?

You called me names, fine, as a responsible man that you claim to be, it really shows in your choice of words. You are truly a responsible man.

Now before you quote me again, go back to my comment, read it again, this time slowly, swallow it and digest it. Then you will realize that i only put out a valuable opinion, but since it's not the op point of view, he antagonized it. Same thing applicable to you.

If you are rich, who you epp?
If you are not, who you serve?

In as much as i don't beg for food or any other thing from you, you are nothing but just an internet stocker. I can't just imagine you going through all those posts I've made on nairaland. Thanks for visiting though, hope you enjoyed every bit of your stay on my profile.

If the fact that i applied for npower made you felt intimidated that i will be competing with your children or your jobless wife, then I'm sorry, you will have to deal with that. As you can see on my profile that you visited that i have an ongoing Ginger/Turmeric cultivation on the way.

So make sure you visit often, you may learn 1 or 2 things. That's only if your rich man ego can allow you. Chiioor!

O daaro sir
E diju ke to sun.
Brother a..gba..ya :

Mad oo see Savage ������

(1) (Reply)

Farmers Want FG To Ban Maize Importation / Buy your various hybrid seedlings ( citrus, Mango, Wambugu apple, palm,Ogbono) / Where To Find Manufacturer Of Drying Machine For Dried Fruit Processing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.