Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,890 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Hon. Emeka Anohu Reacts To The Food Poisoning Incident In Okija - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon. Emeka Anohu Reacts To The Food Poisoning Incident In Okija (712 Views)

AfDB Appoints Chinelo Anohu To Head Africa Investment Forum / INEC Reacts To Fire Incident In Anambra, Reveals Next Line Of Action / DSS Raids Pencom Office In Abuja As Anohu-amazu Goes Into Hiding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hon. Emeka Anohu Reacts To The Food Poisoning Incident In Okija by darlingtonNYIG(m): 12:01pm On Aug 16, 2017
PRESS RELEASE

The Ndenemenu's Family Food Poisoning Death Incidence in Okija

I received with so much pain the news of the tragic incident that occurred in the Ndenemenu's family of Umuatuegwu village in Okija Ihiala Local Government. I am saddened by this event that occurred not just in my constituency but my town in particular where the family of Late Mr Albert, his wife and three kids died of suspected food poisoning.

As a matter of urgency due to my absence caused by an official trip outside the country, I have dispatched a delegation led by my campaign DG, Honourable Nath Ikwuka to commiserate with the family whilst on a personal fact finding mission to determine the root of this distasteful occurrence and what further actions to take on this tragic event.

I have spoken to security agencies in regards to investigation needed. Therefore, to hasten such investigation, I urge each and every one of us to remain calm as we lend our support to the investigations being carried out by the security agencies to unravel the mystery behind this food poisoning tragedy

Meanwhile, I commit myself to support in any way as maybe requested by the family in laying these beautiful souls to rest.

Yours in service,

Hon. Emeka Anohu
Member House of Representatives
Representing Ihiala Federal constituency.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

” Declaring Public Holiday Will Not Stop You From Going To Prison”- Dino / Buhari Invites Obasanjo, Jonathan, Others To Discuss Tension-related Issues. / To All PMB Fans And Defenders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.