Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,870 members, 7,828,102 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Who Will You Chose Peace Hyde And Roman Goddess Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Will You Chose Peace Hyde And Roman Goddess Pictures (7357 Views)

Joke Silva, Peace Hyde, Others Unveiled As Influencers For 2017 ELOY Awards / Cossy Orjiakor And Roman Goddess Compare Massive Boobs. See Who Wins(video, Pic) / Secrets Of Peace Hyde (nigeria Actress) Big Butts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will You Chose Peace Hyde And Roman Goddess Pictures by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 16, 2017
Give your reasons

1 Like

Re: Who Will You Chose Peace Hyde And Roman Goddess Pictures by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 16, 2017
grin

Re: Who Will You Chose Peace Hyde And Roman Goddess Pictures by dyadeleye(m): 12:13pm On Aug 16, 2017
Why will you compare Roman goatess with someone as curvy as peace..

See insult oooo

3 Likes

Re: Who Will You Chose Peace Hyde And Roman Goddess Pictures by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 16, 2017
dyadeleye:
Why will you compare Roman goatess with someone as curvy as peace..

See insult oooo
No vex
Lefulefu fall in
Re: Who Will You Chose Peace Hyde And Roman Goddess Pictures by Kobicove(m): 1:06pm On Aug 16, 2017
Peace Hyde appears to be more classy and 'polished' than Roman Goddess undecided

7 Likes

Re: Who Will You Chose Peace Hyde And Roman Goddess Pictures by chigoziri2403(m): 1:20pm On Aug 16, 2017
NgcoboP:
Give your reasons
Whats the criteria for the choice
Re: Who Will You Chose Peace Hyde And Roman Goddess Pictures by smellingmenses: 3:17pm On Aug 16, 2017
Kobicove:
Peace Hyde appears to be more classy and 'polished' than Roman Goddess undecided
Exactly

2 Likes

Re: Who Will You Chose Peace Hyde And Roman Goddess Pictures by treasuredluv(f): 3:48pm On Aug 16, 2017
Peace brings Roman Goddess hands down, its not all about showing prostrated cleavages.

4 Likes

Re: Who Will You Chose Peace Hyde And Roman Goddess Pictures by smellingmenses: 4:25pm On Aug 16, 2017
treasuredluv:
Peace brings Roman Goddess hands down, its not all about showing prostrated cleavages.
Wicked... Very wicked

1 Like

Re: Who Will You Chose Peace Hyde And Roman Goddess Pictures by LesbianBoy(m): 4:29pm On Aug 16, 2017
I prefer NICE EUDOXIE YAO! Wetin this babe carry no be small thing at all! angry
Re: Who Will You Chose Peace Hyde And Roman Goddess Pictures by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 16, 2017
NgcoboP:

No vex
Lefulefu fall in
yowa cheesy
wetin happen?
Re: Who Will You Chose Peace Hyde And Roman Goddess Pictures by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 16, 2017
NgcoboP:
Give your reasons
though peace hyde and roman goddess get the same body physique i had prefer peace to roman goddess cos peace looks more beautiful than roman goddess facially cheesy.
Re: Who Will You Chose Peace Hyde And Roman Goddess Pictures by smellingmenses: 5:23pm On Aug 16, 2017
lefulefu:

though peace hyde and roman goddess get the same body physique i had prefer peace to roman goddess cos peace looks more beautiful than roman goddess facially cheesy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Will You Chose Peace Hyde And Roman Goddess Pictures by 1Sharon(f): 5:56pm On Aug 16, 2017
None. They both have monster titties
Re: Who Will You Chose Peace Hyde And Roman Goddess Pictures by smellingmenses: 5:57pm On Aug 16, 2017
1Sharon:
None. They both have monster titties
You gay?

Re: Who Will You Chose Peace Hyde And Roman Goddess Pictures by SirMichael1: 6:04pm On Aug 16, 2017
Peace all the way dude! She's got firm boobs and beautiful facially too

I love me some boobs... grin

1 Like

Re: Who Will You Chose Peace Hyde And Roman Goddess Pictures by LordHiffy(m): 9:16pm On Aug 16, 2017
peace has got class. will choose her even without d curves anyways
Re: Who Will You Chose Peace Hyde And Roman Goddess Pictures by Tamarapetty(f): 10:35pm On Aug 16, 2017
this is too much!

Re: Who Will You Chose Peace Hyde And Roman Goddess Pictures by Martin0(m): 10:39pm On Aug 16, 2017
shocked I strongly believe this ladies will be having back pains...
Re: Who Will You Chose Peace Hyde And Roman Goddess Pictures by DRPAIT123(m): 1:16am On Aug 17, 2017
Igbo men will be desperate to marry them,milk producing factory don come be DAT na to put nozzle over the perimeter of the tit,
Re: Who Will You Chose Peace Hyde And Roman Goddess Pictures by DRPAIT123(m): 1:17am On Aug 17, 2017
Igbo men will be desperate to marry them,milk producing factory don come be DAT
na to put nozzle over the perimeter of the tit,and a brand new generator for efficient pumping...na joke oo
Re: Who Will You Chose Peace Hyde And Roman Goddess Pictures by WhiteMoneyMusik(f): 3:55am On Aug 17, 2017
[center]C'MON FELLAS, Lets BAG SMAwards9ja 1Million! THIS NOV. 4TH 2017.
Though KhingSIMEO says He Appreciates Every Single Sweet Ladies and Handsome Guys Out There That VOTED, He Said that "Your VOTES Last Week COUNTED!, WE CAME SECOND POSITION, THE FIRST POSITION Points IS NOt THAT FAR AWAY FROM MY POINT; He Added."[/center]

[center]Go Vote KhingSIMEO for Hottest Single of the year Music Awards shocked shocked shocked shocked

Howdy My Co Funny Bones in the House, KhingSIMEO is Nominated for Hottest Single of the year Awards 2017 Incase you are Reading this for the First Time.

#SMAwards9ja Voting is Ongoing... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

GO Here:
http://onlinevote.smawards9ja.com/2017/07/hottest-single-of-year.html?m=1 and Vote BLESSINGS - KhingSIMEO For HOTTEST SINGLE OF THE YEAR AWARD.

Thanks Guys For Your Previous Voting for KhingSIMEO Earlier.

Remember: YOU CAN VOTE SO MANY TIMES BUT ONLY TWENTY(20) SUBMISSIONS PER USER IS VALID DAILY.

He Needs 20 Votes from You Every Day To Make Him Grab the Award and 1 Million Cash and a Record Deal.

GO Here:[/b] http://onlinevote.smawards9ja.com/2017/07/hottest-single-of-year.html?m=1 and Vote KhingSIMEO, You Can Submit Your Votes 20Times If You Believe I Can Do More and I will, and I can mostly Mr. Capable of Giving The World Music To Sing and DANCE TO.

CLICK http://onlinevote.smawards9ja.com/2017/07/hottest-single-of-year.html?m=1 AND SELECT BLESSINGS - KhingSIMEO and SUBMIT to VOTE KhingSIMEO

PLEASE BLOOD! A single VOTE from You or Your Friends Can Make a Difference....[/center]

To HOOK UP WITH KhingSIMEO,
On FaceBook Page: Legendary KhingSIMEO
ON Instagram: @KhingSIMEOofficial
ON Twitter: @KhingSIMEO

GOOGLE KhingSIMEO to download his Awards Winning Jobs....

www.whitemoneymusik.bandcamp.com

Legends Arise EveryDay!

1 Share

Re: Who Will You Chose Peace Hyde And Roman Goddess Pictures by ULSHERLAN(m): 6:53am On Aug 17, 2017
Roman goddess looks razz
Re: Who Will You Chose Peace Hyde And Roman Goddess Pictures by treasuredluv(f): 7:41am On Aug 17, 2017
smellingmenses:

Wicked... Very wicked
lolz, its true nah. How can u compare sum1 as classic and presentable as Peace to boobs baring Goddess

(1) (Reply)

Kanu Nwankwo And Wife Share A Lovely Picture Together / See Genevieve Nnaji’s Multi-million Naira Mansions In Ikoyi, Lekki, And Accra / See How Oge Okoye Almost Exposed Her Vagina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.