Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,334 members, 7,850,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:26 PM

Visa Application - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Visa Application (453 Views)

I Think My Aunty Is Being Scammed Regarding Her Canada Visa Application / 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected / FRANCE Visa Application; What You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Visa Application by Richards08: 12:41pm On Aug 16, 2017
Hello house,
My wife attended usa interview last week Thurs, 10 Aug 2017, she's issued d visa and told to come after 3 working days, when she got to the pick up centre, she was told that her application is under Administrative Processing. We did birth visa for her. Altho, she was issued visa around June but was deported at the Port of Entry on d ground that she hasnt paid d hospital bills, when she got to naija, we paid all d bills and reapplied. The interview was successful but the pick up is now the issue. Pls any Visa Officer around, do you think that my wife will still meet up the appointment? Besides, she's heavily pregnant and has just a few months left. How long do u think the AP would take? How can we hasten up their AP? As we speak, her flight ticket has been bought against 17 Aug.

Thanks brothers
Re: Visa Application by LifeIsGuhd(f): 12:47pm On Aug 16, 2017
I believe your application is under scrutiny as she was deported for not complying with the rules...

We can only hope you get a favourable reply.
Re: Visa Application by justwise(m): 1:08pm On Aug 16, 2017
Look for appropriate thread and post this, there are many US visa threads here look for one that suits your question and post it there

(1)

Schengen Visa (reapplying) / Presidency: Trump More Beneficial To Nigeria Than Obama / 7 Fully-funded Government Scholarships For International Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.