Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,920 members, 7,814,100 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Joe Igbokwe Speaks On 'buhari's Medical Leave & The Protests' On Channels -VIDEO - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe Igbokwe Speaks On 'buhari's Medical Leave & The Protests' On Channels -VIDEO (20464 Views)

Shiites Knocks El-rufai Over Conditions On El-zakzaky Medical Leave / President Buhari To Embark On 10-Day Medical Leave To London - Jackson Ude / President Buhari To Embark On Medical Leave In April - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Igbokwe Speaks On 'buhari's Medical Leave & The Protests' On Channels -VIDEO by Exciton(m): 3:39pm On Aug 16, 2017
5DMindset:
This is why people need more education.

Human conviction is limited to their level of knowledge. Who ever thinks Igbokwe is right has very low mental fuel. A cerebral human will know that Igbokwe is emotionally handicapped and cerebrally deficient.

A character like Joe Igbokwe is supposed to be my houseboy, so I can teach him how to reason.

My exact line of reasoning. It's a wonder how people of low intelligence and moral standing get into such high positions. In a sane country, the fvcker ought to be doing some routine menial job.

He shamelessly meandered his way past the questions in a very dishonest manner by repeating the same drivel (interspersed with ad hominems) unconnected with the questions, and tried bullying the moderators and his opponent with his age. Very shameless old man.

I once read an article linking poor education/enlightenment in an area with low emotional intelligence and overall moral standards. Those guys might be saying the truth!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe Speaks On 'buhari's Medical Leave & The Protests' On Channels -VIDEO by Dinieoj(f): 3:59pm On Aug 16, 2017
Why we have all this problem of protest is simply because we are not one. We can continue to pretend we.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Speaks On 'buhari's Medical Leave & The Protests' On Channels -VIDEO by Richy4(m): 4:06pm On Aug 16, 2017
MrHistorian:
Sometimes,I amaze at the some idiot's cerebral incapacity..

Has PMB's absence changed anything?...NO

Has PMB's absence stopped you from going on with your normal daily routine?...NO

Has PMB's absence stopped you from accessing food in the market...NO

Has PMB's absence decreased or halt Workers' salary...NO

To me,The whole noise about his absence is outrageously blown out of proportion.

And If you feel there is a vacuum in the Presidency seat..Apply for Zimbabwean citizenship!!

I can't believe you are possibly reasoning this way..

So it is okay for Nigeria to use tax payer's money to fund a president for more than 90 days..paying him just for relaxation..

So it is okay for Nigerians to use tax payers money to fund Nigeria presidential jet where it was granded right..

So you did not know that if that money that is used in all these, if it was channeled to other area there will be differences..If they Establish a world class hospital in Nigeria, is it a crime?

Assuming all is well with Nigerian purse, no one would have cared..How many times a month can Nigerians boast of full electricity supply, Is the federal road in Nigeria world class....All Those minister trooping London every second do u think they were given free passes? was that not part of the sweat of tax payers..

Let me ask you.. if you have a job, how many times have you exceeded your leave of absence? Did your employer applaud you for doing so? So in a hurry to defend the president, you forgot that he is also a worker and is expected to show up to work and carry out his responsibilities

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe Speaks On 'buhari's Medical Leave & The Protests' On Channels -VIDEO by buchilino(m): 4:08pm On Aug 16, 2017
Ngokafor:

Joe Igbokwe,the latest hero for SWs,they cant believe their luck having you as their 'annointed one'..Keep it up

Hopefully you will be made the first president of Oduduwa republic..iseeee!!!!

TINUBU N FASHOLA RUNS IN HIS BLOOD, DATS Y HE CAN'T SHUT D HELL UP.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Speaks On 'buhari's Medical Leave & The Protests' On Channels -VIDEO by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 16, 2017
Exciton:

My exact line of reasoning. It's a wonder how people of low intelligence and moral standing get into such high positions. In a sane country, the fvcker ought to be doing some routine menial job.

He shamelessly meandered his way past the questions in a very dishonest manner by repeating the same drivel (interspersed with ad hominems) unconnected with the questions, and tried bullying the moderators and his opponent with his age. Very shameless old man.

I once read an article linking poor education/enlightenment in an area with low emotional intelligence and overall moral standards. Those guys might be saying the truth!

We can not blame our educational system for our individual stupidity. Anyone who knows how to read can really do much more to upgrade the mind if atleast 1hr daily is dedicated to reading just about everything. We can not blame our educational system, because the global educational system is an erroneous programming within the matrix, a decoy to make humans work for others, as slaves of time and space. Those who are ready to understand the mechanics of life and ascend beyond the matrix must read great books, especially the forbidden ones.

3 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe Speaks On 'buhari's Medical Leave & The Protests' On Channels -VIDEO by Awoo88: 4:15pm On Aug 16, 2017
lollypeezle:
I don't support killing

God doesn't support it

It is Illegal

It is a sin

It haunts someone

My parents won't love me killing someone

BUT, if i happen to have this man as a family member, i will eventually KILL him
No body will blame you. That deserves to die
Re: Joe Igbokwe Speaks On 'buhari's Medical Leave & The Protests' On Channels -VIDEO by Kiakia(m): 4:36pm On Aug 16, 2017
PHILipu1:
We are on a journey and our tyre has some problem and we simply take out the standby or spare tyre and fix it and we continue with our journey.
What is the issue with that?
Or you guys want a fresh election?
Buhari will still defeat Jonathan even if he is on life support.
But will an Osinbajo defeat Jonathan? It is all about PMB. The masses voted overwhelmingly for Buhari but he does not care a hoot about them. He has rather impoverished them and even plunged the nation into an endless recession. Is the Nigeria of your dream? Was this what you had in mind when you defied the scorching sun and the elements to queue for hours to cast your vote for the man, Buhari? Absolutely not! Today, that dream is fading fast. The citizens are worse off than they were during the locust years of PDP. Less than two years to the end of first tenure of this APC government, can you boldly list any campaign promises fulfilled by the APC-led government? Instead, the person that the people entrusted to drive these unfulfilled promises and make the country better have remained incommunicado for 102 days and counting, and you feel it is ok? It is not. The #ResumeOrResign agitators are right on track. Take it or leave it!
Re: Joe Igbokwe Speaks On 'buhari's Medical Leave & The Protests' On Channels -VIDEO by Kiakia(m): 4:40pm On Aug 16, 2017
PHILipu1:
Go buy sense Mr man.
We voted for a ticket that had Buhari/osinbajo,we don't have problem with who ever is incharge now.
And who are the We? You can only speak for yourself and not for everybody. You may be comfortable with the situation of the country today but right -thinking and patriotic Nigerians are not. And they are in the majority!
Re: Joe Igbokwe Speaks On 'buhari's Medical Leave & The Protests' On Channels -VIDEO by totorimi: 4:45pm On Aug 16, 2017
Unfortunate indeed, is a man who hides the truth because of what he will eat. Joe Igbokwe need to take lessons from people like Hamza Al Mustafa. After this moment, to these people you call losers you shall return, pray they welcome you back.

APC has many spokes person but see how you have turned yourself to enemy of the people and a friend to only the cabal. Oneday you will face the people face to face and then you will be begging like others before you. Take it easy is an advice, you are not the only one in the govt, even the world greatest lai has not spoken like this in all his prowess in the art of lying.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Speaks On 'buhari's Medical Leave & The Protests' On Channels -VIDEO by PHILipu1(m): 5:09pm On Aug 16, 2017
Kiakia:
And who are the We? You can only speak for yourself and not for everybody. You may be comfortable with the situation of the country today but right -thinking and patriotic Nigerians are not. And they are in the majority!
Majority?
We heard that before the 2015 elections that majority of Nigerians will not vote Buhari/osinbajo even when most online polls suggested that Buhari/osinbajo will defeat Jonathan/sambo.
I hope you will not tell me that the opposition rigged in the government incharge out of office.

2019 is around the corner and i can comfortably tell you that majority of Nigerians will still vote Buhari and keep sentiment aside and you will see the bigger picture.
We southerners were being deceived that even the north are now against Buhari but we can see the treatment that they gave to charly boy and co in wuse market yesterday.
Buhari has a big support base in the north and i don't see anybody that the south-west will produce that the south-west people will prefer more than Osinbajo for now.
North plus south-west votes will produce the president any day irrespective of how south-south and south-east vote.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Speaks On 'buhari's Medical Leave & The Protests' On Channels -VIDEO by lexy2014: 5:25pm On Aug 16, 2017
Quality20:
PMB shd be allowed to recuperate and return to office, after all he has a VP. And d gov is a system not based on one person
who is preventing him from recuperation? u right d system isn't based on one person. that's y we have section 144 in d constitution
Re: Joe Igbokwe Speaks On 'buhari's Medical Leave & The Protests' On Channels -VIDEO by Realist2: 5:28pm On Aug 16, 2017
I will describe Joe Ugbokwe in two words : A Reprobated Sycophant.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Speaks On 'buhari's Medical Leave & The Protests' On Channels -VIDEO by Bishop4real: 5:30pm On Aug 16, 2017
Goddygee:
So it is now a crime for a group to demand the whereabouts of their president abi?

So it is now a crime for a President to enjoy his leave (medical or otherwise) especially after officially transmitting power to his deputy/vice? What law did PMB break? Tell me any aspect of governance that is at stand still because of PMB's absence?
Re: Joe Igbokwe Speaks On 'buhari's Medical Leave & The Protests' On Channels -VIDEO by Vaxt(m): 5:36pm On Aug 16, 2017
MrHistorian:

Has PMB's absence stopped you from going on with your normal daily routine?...NO

To me,The whole noise about his absence is outrageously blown out of proportion.

And If you feel there is a vacuum in the Presidency seat..Apply for Zimbabwean citizenship!!
I no blame ABOKI I DIO T

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Speaks On 'buhari's Medical Leave & The Protests' On Channels -VIDEO by stanleyalpacino(m): 5:37pm On Aug 16, 2017
Follow up on the interview . I wonder how we got here ...

undecided cry cry
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-bsvsksiEs
Re: Joe Igbokwe Speaks On 'buhari's Medical Leave & The Protests' On Channels -VIDEO by stanleyalpacino(m): 5:50pm On Aug 16, 2017
Hahhha grin grin I just had a good laugh..

Laugh small make naija plava no give you bp grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQa5Xz76Jts grin
Re: Joe Igbokwe Speaks On 'buhari's Medical Leave & The Protests' On Channels -VIDEO by stanleyalpacino(m): 5:57pm On Aug 16, 2017
grin grin grin grin Patrick obiagbhon no go kill me oooo grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZSiAFWwxnQ
Re: Joe Igbokwe Speaks On 'buhari's Medical Leave & The Protests' On Channels -VIDEO by vertueptime: 8:32pm On Aug 16, 2017
MrHistorian:

Did pmb accuse yaradua of not disclosing his health issues?

Did pmb not call on yaradua to resign cause of his health?

Did pmb not say yaradua was holding the country to ransom ?

Its just karma serving him a plate of cold meal, i voted pmb all those times he contested, but i think he cant take us to the promise land any more, we will manage him till d end of his tenure,
Re: Joe Igbokwe Speaks On 'buhari's Medical Leave & The Protests' On Channels -VIDEO by makoota: 8:49pm On Aug 16, 2017
MrHistorian:

As a president, his travelling should be limited. Tell me a Head of State that has been away for more than 3 months. Its all about your presence. You cant rule from London. Do u know how much he has cost Nigeria. Are u thinking at all. Your president has been away for 3 months due to sickness and he has not been impeached. Do you know how many we are in Nigeria.

Abeg go sit down
Re: Joe Igbokwe Speaks On 'buhari's Medical Leave & The Protests' On Channels -VIDEO by billyG(m): 10:21pm On Aug 16, 2017
Goddygee:
So it is now a crime for a group to demand the whereabouts of their president abi?
is d president missing
Re: Joe Igbokwe Speaks On 'buhari's Medical Leave & The Protests' On Channels -VIDEO by billyG(m): 10:24pm On Aug 16, 2017
I wept d way joe igbokwe finish adeyanju on channels,now they hav realise their mumuism & has disbanded,Resigned & Return home grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Melaye's Failed Recall: Angry Yahaya Bello To Sack Aides - The Guardian / Killings In Igboland: Disband ESN Killers Now— Ohanaeze To IPOB / Physically Challenged Man Claims He Was Attacked For Supporting Obi (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.