Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,664 members, 7,959,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:10 AM

Our Mumu Don Do - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our Mumu Don Do (314 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Withdraws Membership From "Our Mumu Don Do" After Being Betrayed / 'our Mumu Don Do': Nigerian Soldier Talks About 2019 Election In Trending Video / Why We Dispersed Charly Boy's "Our Mumu Don Do" Protest - Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Our Mumu Don Do by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 16, 2017
Nigeria is in a position right now where the masses are tired but they are afraid to make a move and the leaders are doing their best to ensure the masses will always be afraid and thereby not making that move.

People with closer like minds are coming together to form individual groups and making moves for the same course. These moves don't make an impact because these groups are not strong enough individually. Such groups include BBOG, IPOD, Niger Delta Militant etc. All these groups are fighting for the same course, because their mumu cup has full. They are tired of being mumus. Nigerians are tired of being mumus. The world is tired of Nigeria because we are a mumu country. If all these groups come together, join forces with the Our Mumu Don Do protest and also involve a Federal Government bodies like ASUU then I think Nigeria will have a new beginning.

Fighting individually doesn't make as much impact as fighting together will. It even happened in Game of thrones.

Nigeria is going to be great again, my Igbo brothers and sisters, I'm sorry for my past discriminating and hate speeches against your tribe, we are one. Instead of fighting to break away, fight with unity for progress. Our mumu don really do.

Please if you are gonna comment, let it be why your mumu has do. Don't be a mumu and comment rubbish.
Re: Our Mumu Don Do by LockDown69(m): 1:26pm On Aug 16, 2017
ok
Re: Our Mumu Don Do by yarimo(m): 1:51pm On Aug 16, 2017
Mtcheeew OP you are in your room typing masses to go and fight for their rights, instead of you to be in ABUJA to help charly boy and other groups that you mentioned. I SMH for you undecided

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Kanu, Igbo Leaders Meet Over Anambra Election / What Presidency Must Do Before Buhari Steps Back Into His Office! / Quit Notice: Igbo Lawyer Drags FG To Court, Demand Arrest Of Arewa Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.