Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,124 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

3 Nigerian Musicians Who Love To Flaunt Their Smoking Lifestyle - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 3 Nigerian Musicians Who Love To Flaunt Their Smoking Lifestyle (50761 Views)

10 Nigeria's Famous Musicians Who Became Broke By NastyBrave2016 / Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko Flaunt Their Love (Photos) / This Is How Rich Guys Around The World Flaunt Their Wealth(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Nigerian Musicians Who Love To Flaunt Their Smoking Lifestyle by Goddygee(m): 2:58pm On Aug 16, 2017
IffaCatchYouEhn:
They're nothing compared to this guy grin grin grin

He's my uncle's brother cousin nephew's daughter's son in law brother grin
lol
Re: 3 Nigerian Musicians Who Love To Flaunt Their Smoking Lifestyle by djkotech(m): 3:00pm On Aug 16, 2017
After Party Mixtape (AP Mixtape) Vol. 2
nice playlist u gonna luv LifeOf BrennyJones - SO TEKNO - GO Olamide - WO
[url][/url]https://archive.org/details/DjKotechAPMVol2

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerian Musicians Who Love To Flaunt Their Smoking Lifestyle by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 16, 2017
Olamide nko ?
Re: 3 Nigerian Musicians Who Love To Flaunt Their Smoking Lifestyle by Kushlove(m): 3:01pm On Aug 16, 2017
IffaCatchYouEhn:
No wonder....,... I thought as much

Re: 3 Nigerian Musicians Who Love To Flaunt Their Smoking Lifestyle by Chrisnoni(m): 3:04pm On Aug 16, 2017
IffaCatchYouEhn:
These kids boast of a net worth of more than $1million.

Abeg, I want to be a kid tooo grin grin
You want to wear Pamper f yanch
Re: 3 Nigerian Musicians Who Love To Flaunt Their Smoking Lifestyle by Fernandowski(m): 3:04pm On Aug 16, 2017
None of them.... I repeat

No one in Nigeria consumes what half of what wiz Khalifa smokes in every 10 hours
Re: 3 Nigerian Musicians Who Love To Flaunt Their Smoking Lifestyle by romenna: 3:05pm On Aug 16, 2017
IffaCatchYouEhn:

u r a slave to money, say AMEN!
Re: 3 Nigerian Musicians Who Love To Flaunt Their Smoking Lifestyle by brightlinse(m): 3:06pm On Aug 16, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Re: 3 Nigerian Musicians Who Love To Flaunt Their Smoking Lifestyle by romenna: 3:07pm On Aug 16, 2017
i am very sorry for wizkid
smoking nor good for him blood, but him dey form bad guy
Re: 3 Nigerian Musicians Who Love To Flaunt Their Smoking Lifestyle by Elnino4ladies: 3:08pm On Aug 16, 2017
Puff duff pass
Re: 3 Nigerian Musicians Who Love To Flaunt Their Smoking Lifestyle by Enkay12: 3:12pm On Aug 16, 2017
Mtchewww.. Later they will start seeking for fund for one ailment or the other.. Oh I don forget say Oga get 30 billion sef
Re: 3 Nigerian Musicians Who Love To Flaunt Their Smoking Lifestyle by flex04(m): 3:15pm On Aug 16, 2017
Amberon11:
I knew it had to be these three.

wen i saw the title 3 of them appeared to me

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerian Musicians Who Love To Flaunt Their Smoking Lifestyle by AtkinsPlanet(m): 3:17pm On Aug 16, 2017
[color=#550000][/color] cool[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][b][/b] Are you with a pimples, few of them or as my sister would say in ABUNDANCE! JOIN ATKINS' PLANET LEAGUE OF FREE SUBSCRIBERS, AND GET THE EBOOK THAT WILL SHOW YOU HOW TO CURE PIMPLES IN A WEEK SENT TO YOUR EMAIL, FOR FREEEE! ARE YOU READY TO GET YOURS NOW! FOLLOW THE LINK here! http://eepurl.com/cZBQmH
Re: 3 Nigerian Musicians Who Love To Flaunt Their Smoking Lifestyle by haryorbarmie83(m): 3:18pm On Aug 16, 2017
Wetin concern me?
Re: 3 Nigerian Musicians Who Love To Flaunt Their Smoking Lifestyle by unclereek: 3:18pm On Aug 16, 2017
nawa o who smoking don epp...

http://freshzone.com.ng
Re: 3 Nigerian Musicians Who Love To Flaunt Their Smoking Lifestyle by pezeji(m): 3:20pm On Aug 16, 2017
Factfinder1:
I wouldn't mind smoking like they do if I have the money for good food and medical bills
u can be smoking small small now that you don't have money like they do
Re: 3 Nigerian Musicians Who Love To Flaunt Their Smoking Lifestyle by oluking: 3:25pm On Aug 16, 2017
Those guys needs to be told that Bob Marley died before the age of 37.
Re: 3 Nigerian Musicians Who Love To Flaunt Their Smoking Lifestyle by KingLennon(m): 3:29pm On Aug 16, 2017
brightlinse:
grin grin grin grin
Nah nudge be this? Which rizzla u take tie am?
Re: 3 Nigerian Musicians Who Love To Flaunt Their Smoking Lifestyle by Ajekuiya: 3:35pm On Aug 16, 2017
dtruth50:
God. these people knows dt smoking is not gud 4 dea health bt dt couldn't stop dem. WHT ARE THEIR GAIN?

Smoking kills when you don't eat good food and take good supplements. They have the money to smoke, eat good food, buy supplements and everything bro.
Re: 3 Nigerian Musicians Who Love To Flaunt Their Smoking Lifestyle by dtruth50: 3:43pm On Aug 16, 2017
Ajekuiya:

Smoking kills when you don't eat good food and take good supplements. They have the money to smoke, eat good food, buy supplements and everything bro.
whr did u get dt fact?
Re: 3 Nigerian Musicians Who Love To Flaunt Their Smoking Lifestyle by zeyheed(m): 3:46pm On Aug 16, 2017
Yhelay:
Recaption: who does it better?

Wizkid all the way cool
Burna all d way
Re: 3 Nigerian Musicians Who Love To Flaunt Their Smoking Lifestyle by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 16, 2017
Their business jor
Re: 3 Nigerian Musicians Who Love To Flaunt Their Smoking Lifestyle by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 16, 2017
IffaCatchYouEhn:

grin grin grin
Re: 3 Nigerian Musicians Who Love To Flaunt Their Smoking Lifestyle by SirLakes: 3:59pm On Aug 16, 2017
Descendants of Sango grin
Re: 3 Nigerian Musicians Who Love To Flaunt Their Smoking Lifestyle by okenwaa(m): 4:02pm On Aug 16, 2017
TerryG nko....olamide nko......
Re: 3 Nigerian Musicians Who Love To Flaunt Their Smoking Lifestyle by pizzle123(m): 4:11pm On Aug 16, 2017
tunbosun9:
weed that leaves you sitting there giggling for twenty minutes, your legs numb, your mind completely bricked, and your hands so twitchy you keep scratching your crotch or whatever you lay your hands on.
guy no lie u don kush b4....thatz d feeling ������
Re: 3 Nigerian Musicians Who Love To Flaunt Their Smoking Lifestyle by iwattpro(m): 4:17pm On Aug 16, 2017
runtown to replace burna boy soon
Re: 3 Nigerian Musicians Who Love To Flaunt Their Smoking Lifestyle by scholes23(m): 4:38pm On Aug 16, 2017
IffaCatchYouEhn:

that's what you think, well check this out

1 Share

Re: 3 Nigerian Musicians Who Love To Flaunt Their Smoking Lifestyle by thundafire: 4:38pm On Aug 16, 2017
Burna boy has been smoking b4 dy born am sef
Re: 3 Nigerian Musicians Who Love To Flaunt Their Smoking Lifestyle by wizjid69: 4:54pm On Aug 16, 2017
Good luck to them. If that's the way they want to die it's up to them after all there's a thousand things that can go wrong in the human body they've just chosen their own.
Re: 3 Nigerian Musicians Who Love To Flaunt Their Smoking Lifestyle by ReachHard: 5:08pm On Aug 16, 2017
Wasted generation.
By year 2050 now, one of them will become your President.
Awon Not Too Young To Run

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ramsey Noah's 45th Birthday Cake / Davido With Chioma On A Trip To São Tomé, Central Africa (PHOTOS) / See What Funke Akindele Will Look Like When She Is Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.