Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,418 members, 7,853,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:10 AM

Kemi Olunloyo: "Anambra State People Are Dumb" (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo: "Anambra State People Are Dumb" (pics) (697 Views)

"Nigerians Are Dumb And Stupid" - Davido’s Baby Mama, Sophia Momodu Says / Xenophobic Attacks: Wizkid Slams Celebrities For Dumb Stupid Comments / Kemi Olunloyo Apologizes To Biafrans For Calling Them Dumb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunloyo: "Anambra State People Are Dumb" (pics) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 16, 2017
Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo, a social media enthusiast and daughter of a former governor of Old Oyo State, Omololu Olunloyo, wrote on her instagram page reacts over the the recent killing in Anambra State.

She wrote.

"Anambra state people are dumb. In one week, two churches had massive gun violence, a family of five was poisoned, a commercial bus driver bleeding from the mouth allegedly poisoned too? As a health professional this kind of bleeding is more than poison. The #ebola virus has entered #Anambra. Look how this guy foamed and bled. Last meal in a buka. Someone is planning to eliminate my Eastern Nigerian people, the guy everyone blamed for #Ozubulu shows up helping his people after releasing a statement blaming enemies of progress on social media for tarnishing his name, now we know the real suspect is out there. Nnamdi KANU threatening elections holding, Hausa/Fulanis who once threatened suya here in Ibadan for poisoning purposes are giving a quit notice and y'all can't put this together?? Where are the governorship candidates? Who is really at work in #Anambra? SOMEONE IS KILLING #ANAMBRA! EBOLA like what they did in #Liberia, gunfire to cover up Ebola, Nnamdi KANU to put all blame on. Do not eat OR drink in Anambra unless you cooked it! THE END IS HERE. BIOTERRORISM HAS ENTERED ANAMBRA. They tried to kill #CharlyBoy yesterday. My husband is #DeltaIgbo. ALL #IGBOS BEWARE! "

https://www.instagram.com/p/BX2JP7TH_XP/

Source: http://lifedrama.com.ng/kemi-olunloyo-anambra-state-people-are-dumb-pics/

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Anambra State People Are Dumb" (pics) by stGabrielo(m): 2:02pm On Aug 16, 2017
you'll still go back to jail, you old bat
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Anambra State People Are Dumb" (pics) by Seguntimmy(m): 2:02pm On Aug 16, 2017
I need sum1 to borrow me a Hot Slap for dis woman's face.

Bt, it's aTrue talk.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Anambra State People Are Dumb" (pics) by Davash222(m): 2:17pm On Aug 16, 2017
stGabrielo:
you'll still go back to jail, you old bat
You can't deny the fact that she's a making a point though.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Anambra State People Are Dumb" (pics) by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 2:19pm On Aug 16, 2017
Sometimes, I wonder If the whites would just invent one eraser that can erase anybody from the face of the earth........ undecided undecided

Madam Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo, The Earth is full.

GO HOME

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Anambra State People Are Dumb" (pics) by Caustics: 2:25pm On Aug 16, 2017
angry
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Anambra State People Are Dumb" (pics) by yarimo(m): 2:32pm On Aug 16, 2017
Madam KEMI-OLUNLOYO you have spoken, may God bless you MA grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Anambra State People Are Dumb" (pics) by Bayajidda1: 2:34pm On Aug 16, 2017
grin angry grin grin angry grin

(1) (Reply)

An Epic Response To 9mobile On Twitter / 'I Have No Intentions Of Promoting Tobacco To Get People Killed' - Olamide React / Top 10 Most Charming Daughters Of African Presidents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.