Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Honeywell Management Trainee Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Honeywell Management Trainee Test (4943 Views)

Greenspring Graduate Trainee Test / Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) / The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honeywell Management Trainee Test by luvhenry(m): 4:10pm On Feb 16, 2010
pls does anyone have an idea of wat their test is lyk cuz i just got an invite its being organized by workforce management
Re: Honeywell Management Trainee Test by mogambe: 2:50pm On Feb 17, 2010
Hello,

Pls can u tell the house the date and venue for the test. Did u get a mail or was it sent to you vias SMS?

regards.
Re: Honeywell Management Trainee Test by ashaby(f): 3:04pm On Feb 17, 2010
I got the Interview invitation as well just this morning. I hope it's not all this tricky computer-based tests. Please anybody in the house with good information? Your help will be greatly appreciated!

@mogambe
This is the venue and date that i got in my mail. Although there is an exam code for each person. i dont think gate crashers will be allowed. Anyway, all the best

Venue: ICAN Event Centre,

Plot 1e, 3643 ICAN Avenue,

Lake View Phase 1 GRA,

Opposite Peridot Hotel & Suites,

Amuwo Odofin,

Lagos.

Date: 24/02/10
Re: Honeywell Management Trainee Test by luvhenry(m): 3:30pm On Feb 17, 2010
Yes its exactly d same but mine is on d 23rd nd no gatecrashing am sure, cuy 2 pple cant hv same code. Anybody wht any info?
Re: Honeywell Management Trainee Test by BIGERBOY1: 4:25pm On Feb 17, 2010
I also got the IV for 24th, but i cant afford comming to lagos now they should have centres accros the country or atleast provide transport, or state that only lagos applicant. Thats not fair, I just came back from lagos from another test, and now this again, where i go commot that money?
Re: Honeywell Management Trainee Test by luvhenry(m): 5:35pm On Feb 17, 2010
Hw sure are we dat d past questions wld b repeated n dat its always bin wkforce.
Re: Honeywell Management Trainee Test by mee2: 9:49pm On Feb 17, 2010
The test would be highly competitive as you would put through a lot of arithmetic and geometry. You have get ready for the worse this time. That is, if you really want to hit it and grab the offer. The best of the best would be chosen for the next stage. There is npo room for the average . So read,
Re: Honeywell Management Trainee Test by chino4(m): 7:53am On Feb 18, 2010
They need to have centres all over Nigeria or in strategic cities.HR Honey well please i know you guys may be reading this,please make things conducive for candidates.I got the test too,but i can not go because i am working in Abuja.My 2 pence.
Re: Honeywell Management Trainee Test by kakarot: 8:42pm On Feb 18, 2010
Hi all,

It's my first time posting on Nairaland.

Does anyone have an idea how much they pay management trainees at:

1) Honeywell

2) Similar companies in the manufacturing industry.

Thanks.

P.S.

Pls don't tell me I am putting the cart before the horse.  AND ALL THE BEST!!
Re: Honeywell Management Trainee Test by ify4king(m): 2:31am On Feb 19, 2010
I also got the email inviting me for the test but I want to know if we should expect a hard copy invitation letter where we can attarch our passports or should we print out the email and attarch our passports. Please I need help/reply from anybody.
Re: Honeywell Management Trainee Test by kakarot: 9:14am On Feb 19, 2010
ify4king:

I also got the email inviting me for the test but I want to know if we should expect a hard copy invitation letter where we can attarch our passports or should we print out the email and attarch our passports. Please I need help/reply from anybody.

You are to print the e-mail sent to you and attach your passport sized photograph in the space provided on the invitation e-mail.

Anyone what the pay is like for management trainees?
Re: Honeywell Management Trainee Test by femani(m): 3:48pm On Feb 19, 2010
There are two forms attached to the mail, pls print the forms.
Re: Honeywell Management Trainee Test by DeepSoul(f): 3:56pm On Feb 19, 2010
Guys beware of people who claim to have past questions oh! They'll just scam you. The cash might seem "small" but imagine 100 paying the "small" cash. Beware. A word is enough for the literate
Re: Honeywell Management Trainee Test by ulol: 7:32pm On Feb 20, 2010
hi guys i got the invitation for the test too though mine is slated for the 23/2/2010 but i am yet to get the email please what should i do,
Re: Honeywell Management Trainee Test by ify4king(m): 11:35pm On Feb 20, 2010
femani:

There are two forms attached to the mail, pls print the forms.
They are not forms, they are Honeywell & Workforce logos
Re: Honeywell Management Trainee Test by Buso4(m): 6:48pm On Feb 21, 2010
I got the invitation via sms but none in my email address. Please house, does who had the forms attached to their IV should make it available here so that we can print out and attach our passports or else, i hope the sms iv qualifies me to write the test.
Re: Honeywell Management Trainee Test by kakarot: 7:19pm On Feb 21, 2010
Buso4:

I got the invitation via sms but none in my email address. Please house, does who had the forms attached to their IV should make it available here so that we can print out and attach our passports or else, i hope the sms iv qualifies me to write the test.

I think it's best you go with your phone showing the SMS. The SMS also contains your unique exam/ID number. It is possible that you mistyped your email address while applying.

This is what was in the email, that was not in the SMS.

You are required to come along with a form of identification (ID card), HB pencil.

You are also expected to staple your most recent passport photograph to a copy of this letter. This is COMPULSORY and it must be submitted at the test venue.

On arrival at the venue, kindly ask to see undersigned. Should you require further clarification, please call 012798941 between the hours of 8am – 6pm, Monday – Friday ONLY. Please do not call after the specified time.

Thank you and good luck.

Jide Adeleke

Senior Consultant

Workforce Management Centre

It would put your mind at ease to call the number provided first thing (8am lol) tomorrow morning. Hope you get the issue sorted out soon.
Re: Honeywell Management Trainee Test by ify4king(m): 6:54am On Feb 22, 2010
Like KAKAROT said, its best to go with ur fone and show them the text or call the number in the text(01-2798941) because every candidate has a unique test number in his/her email. Regds.
Re: Honeywell Management Trainee Test by kakarot: 4:11pm On Mar 04, 2010
Hi all,

Has anyone received his/her test result yet?
Re: Honeywell Management Trainee Test by sleemgal(f): 7:02pm On Mar 04, 2010
i heard they have started calling succesful candidates for interview
read it on another thread on nairaland

how true is this?
Re: Honeywell Management Trainee Test by sleemgal(f): 7:08pm On Mar 04, 2010
sleemgal:

how true is this?
ab

here is the post i saw
mee!

Re: Honey Well Employment Test
« #7 on: Yesterday at 10:36:46 AM »

26,436 applicants were invited for the test on 23, and 24 of February, 2010. The job opening is just for 11 slots(for their Lagos Flour mill). It is only the best of the best that will be considered in the end of the assessment exercise. They have started inviting the successful candidates for the next stage. if you have not been called and you believe in what you wrote on your test day, be expectant.

Jeans Communication, Gbagada
jeanscommunication(@)mail.com
Re: Honeywell Management Trainee Test by kakarot: 12:52am On Mar 08, 2010
sleemgal:

how true is this?

Nobody has anything to say? I haven't been called yet. Don't know anyone who has either.
Re: Honeywell Management Trainee Test by kayswag100(m): 10:11am On Mar 16, 2010
Mee! or whatever d hell u call ur self, what do u want to gain by spreading deliberate falsehooh on d honey well issue? these are anxious moments 4 those that wrote the test. Back off!
Re: Honeywell Management Trainee Test by mee2: 11:42am On Mar 16, 2010
I have observed Nigerians, especially the youths are less sensitive to their environment. The more you look the less you see. Have you ever asked what happened to applications for the graduate trainee programme with chams. What happened to the successfuls in the just concluded training exercise in MTN Abuja. What about the UBA Graduate trainee 2010 applications. And NNPC graduate recruitment programme. The Human Resource Department would tell you what they want you to hear, not exactly what is happening. The more you look the less you see.

Now to you kayswag, I demand an apology for that reply.
Re: Honeywell Management Trainee Test by DeepSoul(f): 1:49pm On Mar 16, 2010
mee!:

I have observed Nigerians, especially the youths are less sensitive to their environment. The more you look the less you see. Have you ever asked what happened to applications for the graduate trainee programme with chams. What happened to the successfuls in the just concluded training exercise in MTN Abuja. What about the UBA Graduate trainee 2010 applications. And NNPC graduate recruitment programme. The Human Resource Department would tell you what they want you to hear, not exactly what is happening. The more you look the less you see.

Now to you kayswag, I demand an apology for that reply.

My friend, keep quiet and stop making unnecessary noise here angry
Re: Honeywell Management Trainee Test by kayswag100(m): 2:25pm On Mar 16, 2010
@mee! i'm not being arrogant here but u deserve no apology on the hineywell issue. you earlier claimed that Honeywell was recruiting only 11 people out of over 26,000 that took the test.
Now tell me, could dat be true? someone who works there said it was a blatant LIE! why would you post such a comment when d emotions of youths are at stake here? tell me pls!!!
Re: Honeywell Management Trainee Test by mee2: 3:53pm On Mar 16, 2010
You have made your choice. Good luck!!!

(1) (Reply)

Job Offer Of Over $18, 000/month At Sonacop Oil Company, Cotonou, Benin / Gurion Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment (4 Positions) / Nigerian Army Form Out Get It Now Now At:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.