Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,945 members, 7,814,200 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Buhari's Aides In London Paid $1000 Nightly Estacodes @ Sahararepoters. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Aides In London Paid $1000 Nightly Estacodes @ Sahararepoters. (51439 Views)

Buhari Fires 35 Aides In Osinbajo’s Office - Daily Nigerian / Videos Of Buhari Exchanging Pleasantries With Aides In London Emerges (WATCH) / Silence From Buhari’s Aides As President Recuperates In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Aides In London Paid $1000 Nightly Estacodes @ Sahararepoters. by kenoz(m): 7:47pm On Aug 16, 2017
Okay
Re: Buhari's Aides In London Paid $1000 Nightly Estacodes @ Sahararepoters. by Bizibi(m): 7:48pm On Aug 16, 2017
obonujoker:

Supporter of corruption, how will you believe...
abeg,I nor believe..... 1000 dollars per aide,kai!!! No no I refuse to believe this
Re: Buhari's Aides In London Paid $1000 Nightly Estacodes @ Sahararepoters. by chinedu234(m): 7:48pm On Aug 16, 2017
And the fraud continues. Brainless government for brainwashed people.
Re: Buhari's Aides In London Paid $1000 Nightly Estacodes @ Sahararepoters. by Abbeybailey(m): 7:48pm On Aug 16, 2017
stanech:
I have given up sad already
Village masquerade, that's exactly where you belong. Tribal section should be your home since you are a villager and you should leave America alone.
Re: Buhari's Aides In London Paid $1000 Nightly Estacodes @ Sahararepoters. by FTrebirth(m): 7:50pm On Aug 16, 2017
cowardSeun:

I sight you.... you are also a great patriot
so wishing your president dead amounts to being patriotic?

receive sense!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Aides In London Paid $1000 Nightly Estacodes @ Sahararepoters. by diva90: 7:51pm On Aug 16, 2017
How dem take know?? I'm really disappointed in Sahara reporters. Of late they have been anti Buhari
Re: Buhari's Aides In London Paid $1000 Nightly Estacodes @ Sahararepoters. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 16, 2017
cowardSeun:
Death.... why are you so wicked and insensitive to the plights of Nigerian populace.

I thought majority they say carry the vote..the majority of Nigerians want Buhari dead asap.

Do it for us and we shall glorify your name.. Thank you death

Oh God!! Savage!!
Re: Buhari's Aides In London Paid $1000 Nightly Estacodes @ Sahararepoters. by osazsky(m): 7:53pm On Aug 16, 2017
diva90:
How dem take know?? I'm really disappointed in Sahara reporters. Of late they have been anti Buhari
but if dey give report against gej now ur preeaak go stand

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Aides In London Paid $1000 Nightly Estacodes @ Sahararepoters. by jahsharon: 7:54pm On Aug 16, 2017
cowardSeun:
Death.... why are you so wicked and insensitive to the plights of Nigerian populace.

I thought majority they say carry the vote..the majority of Nigerians want Buhari dead asap.

Lie, lie, lie. Majority of Nigerians are wishing Buhari to get well and resume duty, but not praying for him. I don't pray for Buhari because I am sure he doesn't pray for me, but I wish he gets well and continue the fight he started, the fight against corruption. I wish he gets well and finish the 2nd Niger Bridge which will taunt Goatluck and IPOB forever. I wish Buhari gets well and finish the Lagos - Kano and Lagos - Calabar rail lines which will taunt Goatluck and IPOB even more.

However, Biafran pigs and idiots want the people's general dead but the general shall live beyond them. He shall live to fulfill God's promise and plan for Nigeria and for himself. Anyone that wishes Buhari dead will die before him.
Re: Buhari's Aides In London Paid $1000 Nightly Estacodes @ Sahararepoters. by obonujoker(m): 7:55pm On Aug 16, 2017
Bizibi:
abeg,I nor believe..... 1000 dollars per aide,kai!!! No no I refuse to believe this

buh you want us to believe Diezani $90b??
Re: Buhari's Aides In London Paid $1000 Nightly Estacodes @ Sahararepoters. by tayorh(m): 7:55pm On Aug 16, 2017
Tax payers money..
Re: Buhari's Aides In London Paid $1000 Nightly Estacodes @ Sahararepoters. by midol: 7:56pm On Aug 16, 2017
We yoruba muslims want fulani from desert north to enjoy oil money from the south, we need to thank them for conquering our and bringing Islam to us. As good muslims we need to donate our big buttocks women to fulani for them to pound every night. I don't know why Adeyinka and Kanu cannot understand this? grin grin
Re: Buhari's Aides In London Paid $1000 Nightly Estacodes @ Sahararepoters. by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 16, 2017
ChangetheChange:

grin grin

Within the 100 days Buhari Aides have stayed in their various $1000 per night(Room rates, feeding,and other services inclusive) hotel, they have also used Nigeria tax payers money to (fuuckk) and have four--some sex with different Hoe-Oloshos from London and also fly down some Hoe-Oloshos from Nigeria, mostly the slay queens, we see on Instagram.
All the money being spent throughout these 100 days in London by Buhari and his Aides are Nigerians tax payers money

Nigeria has finally gone to the dogs

The cabals have taken over Nigeria

Ermmm!! Please,where are these Pro-Buhari supporters in Abuja?? This 100m Aisha shared might be the only thing some of Us benefit from this APC govt. Ehn,Sarrki abi Sariki and other nairaland Buhari supporters ,how far??
Re: Buhari's Aides In London Paid $1000 Nightly Estacodes @ Sahararepoters. by Bizibi(m): 7:57pm On Aug 16, 2017
obonujoker:

no,that story is a big red lie.....
Re: Buhari's Aides In London Paid $1000 Nightly Estacodes @ Sahararepoters. by Bizibi(m): 7:58pm On Aug 16, 2017
obonujoker:

no,that story is a big red lie.....only people like sarrki believe that.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Aides In London Paid $1000 Nightly Estacodes @ Sahararepoters. by earthcrust: 7:59pm On Aug 16, 2017
GEJ has been vindicated. God is fighting for GEJ
Re: Buhari's Aides In London Paid $1000 Nightly Estacodes @ Sahararepoters. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 16, 2017
brainpulse:
All this are lies from corrupt IPods, PDP, biafra pigs & idiots. Where are evidences, were are vouchers, accounts details, just anything to substantiate your claims. A mad man like Kanu can just put out something and goats follows him.

Hmmm

Last I checked Sahara reporters is a Yoruba owned company managed by yorubas

Or am I wrong ?
Re: Buhari's Aides In London Paid $1000 Nightly Estacodes @ Sahararepoters. by osazsky(m): 8:09pm On Aug 16, 2017
jahsharon:

Lie, lie, lie. Majority of Nigerians are wishing Buhari to get well and resume duty, but not praying for him. I don't pray for Buhari because I am sure he doesn't pray for me, but I wish he gets well and continue the fight he started, the fight against corruption. I wish he gets well and finish the 2nd Niger Bridge which will taunt Goatluck and IPOB forever. I wish Buhari gets well and finish the Lagos - Kano and Lagos - Calabar rail lines which will taunt Goatluck and IPOB even more.

However, Biafran pigs and idiots want the people's general dead but the general shall live beyond them. He shall live to fulfill God's promise and plan for Nigeria and for himself. Anyone that wishes Buhari dead will die before him.
but wat of d innocent children, father, mother he killed too many blood in his hands, misguided statement, reluctancy, to caution his Fulani brothers in d killing of innocent children in Kaduna but quick in taking action against mere protesters like d killing of shitees Muslim,god is a just god eat wat u sow, Allah plans for you not god plans for big. As a president d value placed on lives in Dis administration is bafles me. Mistake or coincidence don't happen twice and if it happens it can never b in d same place failed in 1984 and failed in 2015, buhari u are a mistake if only DAT sperm was overtaken by another sperm maybe we wouldn't be had this curse ur parents placed on us, he I which ur mum new of the impending damage u would be caused to Christian, shitees,, Igbos and innocent children an abortion wld be done d magic
Re: Buhari's Aides In London Paid $1000 Nightly Estacodes @ Sahararepoters. by rickyboss333: 8:10pm On Aug 16, 2017
Lord have mercy, aids paid $1000 for enjoying in London.
Re: Buhari's Aides In London Paid $1000 Nightly Estacodes @ Sahararepoters. by Splashme: 8:11pm On Aug 16, 2017
cowardSeun:

Re: Buhari's Aides In London Paid $1000 Nightly Estacodes @ Sahararepoters. by Thosyn007(m): 8:14pm On Aug 16, 2017
What a poor way of reporting lies, at least make it have some sense in it. Oloshos ah ah!
Re: Buhari's Aides In London Paid $1000 Nightly Estacodes @ Sahararepoters. by goldedprince: 8:15pm On Aug 16, 2017
that is even too small. how e take concern u sef. this buhari case wey you dey carry you afonja head they put go soon claim your head ooo.
any idiot that quotes me stupidly will get 10 times buhari sickness
Re: Buhari's Aides In London Paid $1000 Nightly Estacodes @ Sahararepoters. by dataking: 8:23pm On Aug 16, 2017
Earthquake1:
We yooruba Muslims are in full support of our Fulani master.

Sai Baba 2076

You are a big fool. Thats why your leader calls you a pig

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Aides In London Paid $1000 Nightly Estacodes @ Sahararepoters. by Olulinks(m): 8:30pm On Aug 16, 2017
cowardSeun:

Glorify death! Anyway, maybe the man sef don go since, you know?
Re: Buhari's Aides In London Paid $1000 Nightly Estacodes @ Sahararepoters. by pappicole(m): 8:31pm On Aug 16, 2017
brainpulse:
All this are lies from corrupt IPods, PDP, biafra pigs & idiots. Where are evidences, were are vouchers, accounts details, just anything to substantiate your claims. A mad man like Kanu can just put out something and goats follows him.

Re: Buhari's Aides In London Paid $1000 Nightly Estacodes @ Sahararepoters. by claremont(m): 8:41pm On Aug 16, 2017
Apt.

Re: Buhari's Aides In London Paid $1000 Nightly Estacodes @ Sahararepoters. by mogentle(m): 8:43pm On Aug 16, 2017
I'm not saying SR is always right, but this is the type of news that chronic SR haters, mostly IPODs do believe with ease cos it's against PMB. But when it goes against their hero, they'll curse Sowore. Nigeria is the home of hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Aides In London Paid $1000 Nightly Estacodes @ Sahararepoters. by Daboomb: 8:47pm On Aug 16, 2017
cowardSeun:

IPOB pigs and Idiots on rampage!

When majority votes-in a President in an open and fair elelction and you come around to say "majority of Nigerians want him dead"?

when did a miserable 5% cosntitute majority of Nigerians or have you these "confused JEWS" started smoking something illegal again?

Awon weyrey.

Re: Buhari's Aides In London Paid $1000 Nightly Estacodes @ Sahararepoters. by Daboomb: 8:48pm On Aug 16, 2017
goldedprince:
that is even too small. how e take concern u sef. this buhari case wey you dey carry you afonja head they put go soon claim your head ooo.
any idiot that quotes me stupidly will get 10 times buhari sickness

P & I's spotted. undecided undecided
Re: Buhari's Aides In London Paid $1000 Nightly Estacodes @ Sahararepoters. by Daboomb: 8:51pm On Aug 16, 2017
Uchihaitaci:

Hmmm

Last I checked Sahara reporters is a Yoruba owned company managed by yorubas

Or am I wrong ?

You are very correct, P and I. grin grin

Including nairaland that you Flatirons canot spend a minute without opening!

When will your brainless flatron head develop its own website where you hateful bunch can release your anger?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Aides In London Paid $1000 Nightly Estacodes @ Sahararepoters. by successinlife: 9:03pm On Aug 16, 2017
African politics is so dirty that to be a partaker one has to be very dirty,be a master lier and have a wicked heart.
Re: Buhari's Aides In London Paid $1000 Nightly Estacodes @ Sahararepoters. by molekoole(m): 9:03pm On Aug 16, 2017
BroZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Patriotic Parrots over to you...I hope you have NGN386,000 from braying on NL on a daily basis?

Emancipate yourselves oh blackmen!
H'llo, parrots don't bray. Hian!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ibisaki Amachree: Soldier Shoots INEC Official & Dead In Rivers State (Graphic) / Tinubu Campaign Posters Emerge In London (Photos) / Senator Iyiola Omisore Eating With 'Commoners', Nigerians React To Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.