Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,163 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Anambra Police Denied Shooting Of IPOB Members In Ekwulobia - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Police Denied Shooting Of IPOB Members In Ekwulobia (1352 Views)

Anambra Police Receives New Helicopter For Surveillance (Photos) / IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) / Eyewitness Account Of Army Shooting Of IPOB Members In Ekwulobia (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Police Denied Shooting Of IPOB Members In Ekwulobia by MrRationaL(m): 5:27pm On Aug 16, 2017

Re: Anambra Police Denied Shooting Of IPOB Members In Ekwulobia by profhezekiah: 5:32pm On Aug 16, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: Anambra Police Denied Shooting Of IPOB Members In Ekwulobia by AliasJoice(f): 5:35pm On Aug 16, 2017
ok
Re: Anambra Police Denied Shooting Of IPOB Members In Ekwulobia by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 16, 2017
Them and there family will never know any peace till their last day.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Police Denied Shooting Of IPOB Members In Ekwulobia by Terkimbi01: 6:27pm On Aug 16, 2017
Nigerian police Nigerian Army Boko Haram Fulani Herdsmen
are all in the same team.
Re: Anambra Police Denied Shooting Of IPOB Members In Ekwulobia by Samirana360(m): 6:57pm On Aug 16, 2017
as usual....,waiting for army to deny....
Re: Anambra Police Denied Shooting Of IPOB Members In Ekwulobia by hammerT: 6:58pm On Aug 16, 2017
IPOB IS KEEPING COUNT OF THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE NIGERIA ARMY HAVE MURDERED WITHOUT ANY FORM OF ATTACKS OR THREAT TO DEM.

WE WILL TAKE BACK OUR POUND AND FLESH AT AN APPOINTED TIME.

THEY HAVE NOT GOT AWAY WITH IT AND WILL NEVER BE ALLOWED TO GET AWAY WITH THOSE COLD BLOODED MURDERS OF OUR PEOPLE.

FROM AMONGST DEM, WE WILL TAKE BACK OUR POUND AND FLESH

4 AS LONG AS DEY REMAIN ON OUR LAND, DAT IS A SURE PROMISE FULFILLED.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Police Denied Shooting Of IPOB Members In Ekwulobia by Sagay212: 8:26pm On Aug 16, 2017
EricIyke:

is that all? I mean is that all you can do after all the chest beating on NL? What are your ogbunigwe warriors waiting for?

Re: Anambra Police Denied Shooting Of IPOB Members In Ekwulobia by Sagay212: 8:30pm On Aug 16, 2017
hammerT:
IPOB IS KEEPING COUNT OF THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE NIGERIA ARMY HAVE MURDERED WITHOUT ANY FORM OF ATTACKS OR THREAT TO DEM.

WE WILL TAKE BACK OUR POUND AND FLESH AT AN APPOINTED TIME.

THEY HAVE NOT GOT AWAY WITH IT AND WILL NEVER BE ALLOWED TO GET AWAY WITH THOSE COLD BLOODED MURDERS OF OUR PEOPLE.

FROM AMONGST DEM, WE WILL TAKE BACK OUR POUND AND FLESH

4 AS LONG AS DEY REMAIN ON OUR LAND, DAT IS A SURE PROMISE FULFILLED.

LMAO...MF there is no appointed time. all you ipods will continue to get wasted if you refuse to use your brain. I am tired of all these empty chest beating. Go and buy ya uniform and join the ogbunigwe warriors. maybe you'll lead them in retaliation. cry cry ipod pig

Re: Anambra Police Denied Shooting Of IPOB Members In Ekwulobia by Sagay212: 8:30pm On Aug 16, 2017
EricIyke:

is that all? I mean is that all you can do after all the chest beating on NL? What are your ogbunigwe warriors waiting for?

Re: Anambra Police Denied Shooting Of IPOB Members In Ekwulobia by royalduchess(f): 8:35pm On Aug 16, 2017
Some people love risking their lives for nothing. .Absolutely nothing!
Re: Anambra Police Denied Shooting Of IPOB Members In Ekwulobia by Xb4Real: 9:02pm On Aug 16, 2017
Like I expected them to come out and admit it. But truth is one thing that can never be hidden on earth. my happiness is that God is watching ... Amnesty international is watching ... The world is watching
Re: Anambra Police Denied Shooting Of IPOB Members In Ekwulobia by Terkimbi01: 10:16pm On Aug 16, 2017
royalduchess:
Some people love risking their lives for nothing. .Absolutely nothing!

What is happening to the young peoples of Africa?
Are you really blaming those who went for a peaceful rally instead of the savages who killed them?

ok , the Benue People murdered in their sleep in their homes, by the Fulani, how did they risk their lives?

shame on you.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Police Denied Shooting Of IPOB Members In Ekwulobia by Nobody: 3:11am On Aug 17, 2017
Sagay212:

Am not surprised cos people like you only exist in Nigeria = Zoo.
We want want Referendum to decide whether to be Nigerians or not and it is refused, in your mind I know you want us to remain as one but you keep insulting and hating on us, yet you want us to be one. You are just an animal.
We've been peaceful and have never killed or harmed anybody or any tribe.
We are not leading a struggle which idiots and illiterates can influence rather one that can only be one over via intellectual master plans.
We are indeed formidable.
God Bless Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Police Denied Shooting Of IPOB Members In Ekwulobia by Sagay212: 8:03am On Aug 17, 2017
EricIyke:

Am not surprised cos people like you only exist in Nigeria = Zoo.
We want want Referendum to decide whether to be Nigerians or not and it is refused, in your mind I know you want us to remain as one but you keep insulting and hating on us, yet you want us to be one. You are just an animal.
We've been peaceful and have never killed or harmed anybody or any tribe.
We are not leading a struggle which idiots and illiterates can influence rather one that can only be one over via intellectual master plans.
We are indeed formidable.
God Bless Biafra.

Kanu is an idiot and his followers are illiterates.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Police Denied Shooting Of IPOB Members In Ekwulobia by Okoroawusa: 8:46am On Aug 17, 2017
EricIyke:
abeg go wisdom

na today we don dey hear cause?
Re: Anambra Police Denied Shooting Of IPOB Members In Ekwulobia by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:50am On Aug 17, 2017
Why can't this ipob members use their brain? KANU is safe Nd enjoying his life while they die like chickens.I just pity some dump people.
Re: Anambra Police Denied Shooting Of IPOB Members In Ekwulobia by Najokee: 8:53am On Aug 17, 2017
I knew it all along...Igbos and propaganda grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Tension As Police Gives Date To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu / Kanu Without Arm Created Tension / Lady Azuka Azinge Appointed Acting Registrar General of CAC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.