Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

I’ll Cure Buhari Of Ailment If He Comes To Me ―satguru Maharaji Ji - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Cure Buhari Of Ailment If He Comes To Me ―satguru Maharaji Ji (396 Views)

Satguru Maharaj Ji Tells Atiku To Congratulate Buhari And Shun The Supreme Court / Obasanjo Accuses Buhari Of Corruption, Says He Tampered With EFCC And ICPC / Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed Dumps APC, Accuses Buhari Of Incompetence, Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Cure Buhari Of Ailment If He Comes To Me ―satguru Maharaji Ji by lovedayugo(m): 6:17pm On Aug 16, 2017
MORE than 100 days after President Muhammadu Buhari left shores of the country for medical treatment in Britain, founder of One Love Family, Satguru Maharaj Ji, on Wednesday in Lagos boasted that he has cure for the ailing president if he (Buhari) comes to him.

Maharaj ji gave this vow while speaking at the Nigerian Union of Journalist (NUJ) Secretariat, Alausa, Ikeja, even as he assured that challenges confronting the nation would soon be over.

This was just as the spiritual leader condemned the ongoing indefinite industrial action embarked upon by members of the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) over Federal Government unfulfilled promises, describing it as an act aimed at drawing the country’s education sector backwards.

Maharaj ji, while speaking on continued absence of the president, maintained that he was ready to heal him if the presidency could bring him home, saying he never believed in sickness.

“I do not believe in sickness. The president of Nigeria is great. And he should remain so. And that is why if he come to me for healing, I will heal him,” he said, just as he recalled, “I have done it for several public office holders. I remembered that I treated Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida (IBB), when he was afflicted by an ailment. I cured him, but he later denied me.”

Speaking further, Maharaj ji contended that the presence of President Buhari was needed in the country, saying such would douse agitation of Nigerians and help address issues challenging the country.

He said, “Since he left, the Acting President, Yemi Osinbajo has been acting on his behalf. And I believe he has defied Nigerians prediction that he will be a figure head. I believe he knows what he is doing.”

Speaking on ASUU strike, which he viewed as manipulation by the European witches to set the countries backward again, the spiritual leader lamented that the action would alter the school calendar and further cripple Federal Government plans for economic recovery, urging the lecturers to opt for dialogue with the government.

“They (lecturers) should opt for dialogue with the government and I am sure the Buhari led administration will cooperate with them because it is in-line with his government policy of change.

“Looking at the ASUU strike, it is manipulation by the European witches to set the country backward again,” he added.

Re: I’ll Cure Buhari Of Ailment If He Comes To Me ―satguru Maharaji Ji by immortalcrown(m): 6:22pm On Aug 16, 2017
Healer!
Re: I’ll Cure Buhari Of Ailment If He Comes To Me ―satguru Maharaji Ji by victorDanladi: 7:15pm On Aug 16, 2017
until you cure yourselves of lunacy!
Re: I’ll Cure Buhari Of Ailment If He Comes To Me ―satguru Maharaji Ji by omowolewa: 7:40pm On Aug 16, 2017
When you're knocked down by major challenge small small one will start mounting!

Kpele Buhari
Re: I’ll Cure Buhari Of Ailment If He Comes To Me ―satguru Maharaji Ji by Sprumbabafather: 7:44pm On Aug 16, 2017
Let's bring back the man and let satguru heal him. Saving us money.

(1) (Reply)

Senate Laud Buhari For Speech / Calling Buhari An Enemy Of Nigeria Is In Extreme Bad Taste - Presidency / Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice On Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.