Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

#Resume or Resign Protesters Hold Sit-out In Lagos (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #Resume or Resign Protesters Hold Sit-out In Lagos (photos) (29975 Views)

Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) / Charly Boy Collapses At The Resume Or Resign Protest In Abuja / Resume Or Resign: Man Stands In Front Of Abuja House In London With Placard (PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #Resume or Resign Protesters Hold Sit-out In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 16, 2017
I remember January 2012

1 Like

Re: #Resume or Resign Protesters Hold Sit-out In Lagos (photos) by Abfinest007(m): 8:25pm On Aug 16, 2017
another set of jobless people .am quoting that man
Re: #Resume or Resign Protesters Hold Sit-out In Lagos (photos) by nuelsam: 8:25pm On Aug 16, 2017
yarimo:
Another hoodlums are on the loose again, Nigeria police please over to you grin grin
you such a waste....kid

1 Like

Re: #Resume or Resign Protesters Hold Sit-out In Lagos (photos) by MalcoImX: 8:37pm On Aug 16, 2017
Even with the onlookers, I counted only 14 people.
Re: #Resume or Resign Protesters Hold Sit-out In Lagos (photos) by Bimbilla(m): 8:41pm On Aug 16, 2017
Jobless people if you have work to do,would you have time for protest
Re: #Resume or Resign Protesters Hold Sit-out In Lagos (photos) by ehemwhy(m): 8:42pm On Aug 16, 2017
No be this guy wey dem rusticate for unilag be that? He's in the blue shirt ....issokay
Re: #Resume or Resign Protesters Hold Sit-out In Lagos (photos) by Princedapace(m): 8:43pm On Aug 16, 2017
moses93:
this won't bring buhari back, so, you guys shouldn't bother yourselves about this rubbish of yours. anyway, it must be as a result of their joblessness if not who on earth will protest during working hour if he she is working? bullshits everywhere!!!

So u are in support of Buhari away in London wasting money.. Nigeria's money..

So u are telling me that this can happen in Egypt not to talk of America and if their citizens protest it means they are jobless?

This shows that many like u are not ready for this country to be great.

What Buhari has done is wrong.. Call a spade a spade bro..

Power is not by force.. I can't believe u are saying this.. I praise those bold enough to protest.
Re: #Resume or Resign Protesters Hold Sit-out In Lagos (photos) by blackface123: 8:59pm On Aug 16, 2017
Zizicardo:
cheesy
Na because this country is lawless.Na protest them dey o,no be fight.
Re: #Resume or Resign Protesters Hold Sit-out In Lagos (photos) by mikky24: 9:03pm On Aug 16, 2017
moses93:
this won't bring buhari back, so, you guys shouldn't bother yourselves about this rubbish of yours. anyway, it must be as a result of their joblessness if not who on earth will protest during working hour if he she is working? bullshits everywhere!!!
u no wise @ all
Re: #Resume or Resign Protesters Hold Sit-out In Lagos (photos) by talebearer123: 9:11pm On Aug 16, 2017
Leave my President alone now

Re: #Resume or Resign Protesters Hold Sit-out In Lagos (photos) by mikeycharles(m): 9:15pm On Aug 16, 2017
I want to eat that Ghana bread that was in the first pic
Re: #Resume or Resign Protesters Hold Sit-out In Lagos (photos) by Agimor(m): 9:17pm On Aug 16, 2017
The first pix the on blue and black was he not the guy was expunged from unilag due to protest like this? He's becoming a freedom fighter or Nnamdi Kanu the second.
Re: #Resume or Resign Protesters Hold Sit-out In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 16, 2017
MalcoImX:
Even with the onlookers, I counted only 14 people.

Only 7 people. Nobody noticed them.

2 Likes

Re: #Resume or Resign Protesters Hold Sit-out In Lagos (photos) by EYIBLESSN(m): 9:31pm On Aug 16, 2017
solid3:
That guy is blue and black is becoming a thug. The likes of saworoe

That's your understanding of him. All of cannot be servitude in our father's land. Gani Fawehinmi stood for something of that nature because of coward like you.

If you can't be part of them don't blame them.
Re: #Resume or Resign Protesters Hold Sit-out In Lagos (photos) by FroshJaynex(m): 9:40pm On Aug 16, 2017
auntysimbiat:
I HOPE BUHARI BOYS WILL NOT SHOW UP AGAIN WITH STONES AND KNIVES IN LAGOS, JUST LIKE THAT OF ABUJA ,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cMZyr2MgfY:
All the buhari supporters in Lagos are dead or probably committed suicide. The rest are afar off, away from lag and even those ones are still battling with hardship.
Re: #Resume or Resign Protesters Hold Sit-out In Lagos (photos) by Kazim88: 9:40pm On Aug 16, 2017
Tinubu boys....
Re: #Resume or Resign Protesters Hold Sit-out In Lagos (photos) by spinna: 11:13pm On Aug 16, 2017
See as boys dey scan horizon left and right.. if dem hear "sai" na to take off
Re: #Resume or Resign Protesters Hold Sit-out In Lagos (photos) by abels(m): 11:20pm On Aug 16, 2017
yarimo:
Another hoodlums are on the loose again, Nigeria police please over to you grin grin
i hate u, u b fool

1 Like

Re: #Resume or Resign Protesters Hold Sit-out In Lagos (photos) by Newbiee: 11:44pm On Aug 16, 2017
The mumu master don resign, another mumu group mumu never do. Let's see how far
Re: #Resume or Resign Protesters Hold Sit-out In Lagos (photos) by allymarry89(f): 1:33am On Aug 17, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYETytoPWCk
He sounds so angry, can this be true? ���
Re: #Resume or Resign Protesters Hold Sit-out In Lagos (photos) by LANDLORD72: 1:51am On Aug 17, 2017
This is what going to happen on October 1 quit notice be wise now and leave the north for the northerners.Peaceful demonstration see the way they are behaving like animals.
Re: #Resume or Resign Protesters Hold Sit-out In Lagos (photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:54am On Aug 17, 2017
Princedapace:

So u are in support of Buhari away in London wasting money.. Nigeria's money..

So u are telling me that this can happen in Egypt not to talk of America and if their citizens protest it means they are jobless?

This shows that many like u are not ready for this country to be great.

What Buhari has done is wrong.. Call a spade a spade bro..

Power is not by force.. I can't believe u are saying this.. I praise those bold enough to protest.
yes it can happen in and USA.
to say it doesn't happen is a lie.
if you I can supply.
hate and hypocrisy is our problem in Nigeria.
I'm satisfied with Osibanjo in office.

1 Like

Re: #Resume or Resign Protesters Hold Sit-out In Lagos (photos) by Princedapace(m): 8:24pm On Aug 17, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
yes it can happen in and USA.
to say it doesn't happen is a lie.
if you I can supply.
hate and hypocrisy is our problem in Nigeria.
I'm satisfied with Osibanjo in office.

My brother, never ever think I'm like the many hate filled nairalanders here..

When Buhari contested and won, I didn't like him and I didn't hate him.. I was just indifferent. If u are my friend on Facebook, u would know that even PDP era received my attack and condemnation. I am for what is right and not sentiment..

I am not an ethnic political person. Do u know why? It has not benefited me before..

Buhari is wasting tax payers money.. Nigeria is broke and we don't need this type of expenses..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rashida Yahaya Bello On Lesser Hajj With Children (Photos) / Abacha Loot: Secret Deal GEJ Approved To Save Abacha’s Family From Prosecution / At Last, Buhari Formally Writes N’assembly To Withdraw 2016 Budget For Correctio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.