Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Channels TV Sunrise Daily Doesn't Review The Punch & Nation Newspaper; Why? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Channels TV Sunrise Daily Doesn't Review The Punch & Nation Newspaper; Why? (1144 Views)

Fayemi Cautions The Nation Newspaper And Ojudu Over "Misleading Publication" / 'New House': Senator Dino Melaye Slams The Nation Newspaper / APC Keyamo Vs PDP Segun Sowunmi On Sunrise Daily: Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Channels TV Sunrise Daily Doesn't Review The Punch & Nation Newspaper; Why? by amodu(m): 6:31pm On Aug 16, 2017
I have noticed Sunrise Daily program on Channels Television doesn't review the Nation and Punch newspapers among other Lagos based newspapers.

They don't read their headlines at all.

However, they do read the likes of Vanguard, Guardian, Thisday, Independent and host of others.

I am puzzle as to why they don't hence, the reason for my question:

What could be responsible for this
Re: Channels TV Sunrise Daily Doesn't Review The Punch & Nation Newspaper; Why? by victorDanladi: 7:14pm On Aug 16, 2017
Conspiracy theories and theorists loading!
Re: Channels TV Sunrise Daily Doesn't Review The Punch & Nation Newspaper; Why? by omowolewa: 7:45pm On Aug 16, 2017
The 2 doesn't give channels Complimentary copies.

5 Likes

Re: Channels TV Sunrise Daily Doesn't Review The Punch & Nation Newspaper; Why? by midol: 7:59pm On Aug 16, 2017
We yoruba muslims want Lie mohammed my yoruba muslim brother to withdraw Channel TV license, they are becoming anti-Sai baba. We need to crush them! Insha Allah!

3 Likes

Re: Channels TV Sunrise Daily Doesn't Review The Punch & Nation Newspaper; Why? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 16, 2017
midol:
We yoruba muslims want Lie mohammed my yoruba muslim brother to withdraw Channel TV license, they are becoming anti-Sai baba. We need to crush them! Insha Allah!

Re: Channels TV Sunrise Daily Doesn't Review The Punch & Nation Newspaper; Why? by omololu2020(m): 8:29pm On Aug 16, 2017
midol:

2 Likes

Re: Channels TV Sunrise Daily Doesn't Review The Punch & Nation Newspaper; Why? by ekolajossyadde(m): 8:32pm On Aug 16, 2017
Its because those news papers have compromise

1 Like

Re: Channels TV Sunrise Daily Doesn't Review The Punch & Nation Newspaper; Why? by amodu(m): 8:29am On Aug 17, 2017
Lalasticlala
Re: Channels TV Sunrise Daily Doesn't Review The Punch & Nation Newspaper; Why? by Najokee: 8:59am On Aug 17, 2017
[s]
midol:
[/s]
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5822895_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd
Re: Channels TV Sunrise Daily Doesn't Review The Punch & Nation Newspaper; Why? by ProWalker: 9:01am On Aug 17, 2017
midol:

If I say you don't have sense, I'm being very mild and generous to you

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of President Buhari As He Finally Returns Back To Nigeria (see Photos) / ''90 Percent Of Igbo People Are In The Biafran Agitation For Money'' - Gozicon / The Curse Of Being A Nigerian.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.