Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Biafra Police Finally Launched See Pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Police Finally Launched See Pics (8106 Views)

Pension Alert: Ex-biafra Police Officers Go Wild In Enugu / Atiku Reacts To Payment Of Pension To Pardoned Biafra Police / Buhari Approves Payment Of Pension To Retired Biafra Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Police Finally Launched See Pics by Nobody: 6:40am On Aug 17, 2017
Which kind embarrassment be this na. It seems Nnamdi kanu thinks the struggle is a lousy joke. Abeg this is an insult to our collective intelligence, what nonsense is this and for godsake why the heck is he advertising this bullshit online..Nna eh this is becoming really childish and lame embarassed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Police Finally Launched See Pics by iliyande(m): 7:14am On Aug 17, 2017
And somebody somewhere is making cool money in supplying this dress wink

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Police Finally Launched See Pics by HeGeMon(m): 8:06am On Aug 17, 2017
God bless you!
tdayof:

Unbothered. I don't post in threads like this but I feel you should know we're unbothered.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Police Finally Launched See Pics by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 17, 2017
zionmade1:

Am glad those jobless hungry looking youths cum agberos don't know I exist. I hope u re also in that pics. I mean those guys look like people who hunger and frustration have conditioned their lives.
Maybe they don't know Wat privilege it is to travel to Lagos, abuja etc freely and come back until they have to apply for visa to go there

Only poor people speak of hunger and frustration has a framework of their argument. Food is a secondary fuel source for the body and I am sure you do not know the primary source. Not many know, so please when you are responding to my post, keep your poverty-stricken emotion out of the way. Igbos are a great group of human beings, and in fact one of the greatest achievement of human civilization is the courage to fight oppression of cosmic free agents who are ready to be deceased than live as slaves.

By the way, continue talking about hunger and frustration, as that seems to be the sub-conscious involuntary impulse generated by your abysmal faculties.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Police Finally Launched See Pics by Najokee: 8:57am On Aug 17, 2017
UcheCokoro:

Av zoom see the coat of arm
Thanks for busting their lies...Nigerian military will do the needful grin grin grin
Re: Biafra Police Finally Launched See Pics by zionmade1: 9:00am On Aug 17, 2017
5DMindset:

Only poor people speak of hunger and frustration has a framework of their argument. Food is a secondary fuel source for the body and I am sure you do not know the primary source. Not many know, so please when you are responding to my post, keep your poverty-stricken emotion out of the way. Igbos are a great group of human beings, and in fact one of the greatest achievement of human civilization is the courage to fight oppression of cosmic free agents who are ready to be deceased than live as slaves.

By the way, continue talking about hunger and frustration, as that seems to be the sub-conscious involuntary impulse generated by your abysmal faculties.
I once asked an IPOB youth a question
How are Igbos oppressed? and
How does it affect them negatively?
there is no state in Nigeria Igbos living their are not doing very well most time better then their hosts.
In every single state from Kaduna to kastina to Zamfara to Sokoto to Kebbi mention it, Igbos have at least 2 big markets where everyone knows that they dominate there.
Igbos occupy up to one LGA in Kano, plateau, benue etc. In Lagos Igbos have so many streets and estates named after them
So tell me exactly how are Igbos oppressed in this country on what negative effect does it have on them

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Police Finally Launched See Pics by slimfit1(m): 9:19am On Aug 17, 2017
ERockson:
Where is Nigeria government? Osinbajo is not proactive when it comes to decision making. Yes, Acting president is noting but a figurehead, as Buhari absence has allowed Kanu to grow a dangerous tooth

Be quiet, when sharia was introduced in Zamfara what did the north do, let him do whatever he want, the end would justify the means.
Re: Biafra Police Finally Launched See Pics by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 17, 2017
zionmade1:

there is no state in Nigeria Igbos living their are not doing very well most time better then their hosts.
In every single state from Kaduna to kastina to Zamfara to Sokoto to Kebbi mention it, Igbos have at least 2 big markets where everyone knows that they dominate there.
Igbos occupy up to one LGA in Kano, plateau, benue etc. In Lagos Igbos have so many streets and estates named after them
So tell me exactly how are Igbos oppressed in this country on what negative effect does it have on them

Your level of understanding is the reason you are really asking these questions. The more your understanding expands, the more you will come to realize your true nature and thereby shun tribalism. Having said that, I want you to pay attention to what I am about to type:

No one was born a tribalist. No one was born a racist. You become a product of your greatest influence. Your language was designed as a means of communication, but you have created a tribe out of a language. That alone warrant punishment from the Gods who created languages for communication purpose.

I am not Igbo, but I can understand the courage of the Igbos, because I have visited many states in this country, so I am not like most of you on nairaland that sit in your States and have never ventured to see how other people live. So, I can state that the SE/SS regions of the country have no Federal Presence, not even roads, and I mean no Federal Roads in the entire regions are workable. The only Federal presence on those axis are multiplicity of Road Blocks mounted by Soldiers and Police at almost every few kilometers. Last time I moved by road from Akwa Ibom, through Abia, to Imo States, I had to buy plenty bottles of cognac and other rums to please policemen and soldiers, because I actually bought a brand new car for that trip. I didnt want to be shot by the Federal forces.

Why I like the Biafran Youths is simply because for the first time in the history of Nigeria, someone is able to speak against ills in the society. Man's inhumanity to a fellow set of human beings. I do not have much time to write a thesis here, but all I can tell many of you uninformed but biased netizens is to re-evaluate your lives and re-calibrate your thinking methodologies, because if Biafrans are to have their country, Nigeria will come back to her senses and treat her own citizens right. This is not how a country is run, and I know many of you have not traveled to other countries so you do not know how life works. So you guys can continue to live in misery.

I know that certain people whose left brain has not been well-developed by researches have difficulty using the frontal lobe capacity to change their mind, so in the event that you can not see the point to my narrative, I will understand it is not your fault, but a deficit of psychological machinery to think outside of the inductive tribal construct.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Police Finally Launched See Pics by Afonjanightmare(m): 9:25am On Aug 17, 2017
Fit looking boys , unlike

Re: Biafra Police Finally Launched See Pics by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 17, 2017
No one remembers zakzaky. I think this ipob toad should b taken out of sight and out of life as well
Re: Biafra Police Finally Launched See Pics by kingsman66(m): 10:58am On Aug 17, 2017
this is just the beginning.
Re: Biafra Police Finally Launched See Pics by peterphd(m): 11:11am On Aug 17, 2017
tdayof:

Unbothered. I don't post in threads like this but I feel you should know we're unbothered.

Only the NN SBSC can look this deadly!
Re: Biafra Police Finally Launched See Pics by AfonjaConehead: 11:36am On Aug 17, 2017
christejames:
If that's them then they are nothing short of being referred to ridiculous... these guys irk me.

lagoon is at Ozumba mbadiwe.. grin
Re: Biafra Police Finally Launched See Pics by binsanni(m): 11:49am On Aug 17, 2017
knowledgeable:

Sahaarap there afonja that cannot reason proper.

Biafra police is not even up to speed compared with the northern sharia police and their constitution(sharia criminal code).

Biafrans need their own constitution to go with their own police simple.

getout off this place oloshi

1 Like

Re: Biafra Police Finally Launched See Pics by oladeebo: 12:07pm On Aug 17, 2017
zionmade1:

Igbo assets and investments are $100 trillion throughout the federation of Nigeria!
Re: Biafra Police Finally Launched See Pics by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 17, 2017
oladeebo:

Igbo assets and investments are $100 trillion throughout the federation of Nigeria!

So says the igbos without any veracity whatsoever! People just say these things to bolster the ego of the igbo as they know that they are a very emotional people. They are not a very rational or deep thinking set of people. I like their courageous ability to upset the apple cart though.
Re: Biafra Police Finally Launched See Pics by oyatz(m): 1:24pm On Aug 17, 2017
Afonja was an Oyo Generalissimo and the 'governor' of Ilorin in the 19th century. He never knew any Igbo man or conquered Igbo villages, why is his name synonymous with anyone that's not in support of Biafra?

liberalsinnerx:

Afonja
Re: Biafra Police Finally Launched See Pics by freshvine(f): 1:39pm On Aug 17, 2017
quiverfull:
The men who followed Absalom wasted their destinies. Their lives came to nothing. These young men are about to be wasted.

Ibo population is 40 million plus. Sacrificing a million for a just cause shouldn't cause you any hypertension
Re: Biafra Police Finally Launched See Pics by akulaxx: 6:00pm On Aug 17, 2017
freshvine:

Ibo population is 40 million plus. Sacrificing a million for a just cause shouldn't cause you any hypertension

Keep laughing ha ha ha ha ha ha
you will be shocked one day when the cross the red sea

UN is coming to Ekwulobia on Sunday. for the third time in 2 months. twice at Abia. keep on and on laugh,,,

SS and SE youth dont like you people anymore.
from the day GEJ was thrown out SS join biafra as SE was the only people for them.
go your separate way

keep dreaming of unity until Biafrans starts sabotaging the geographical expression .
Re: Biafra Police Finally Launched See Pics by DonBobes(m): 1:04am On Aug 18, 2017
[quote author=liberalsinnerx post=59548168][/quote]

Trully Igbos and not igbos are fools from devil's classroom
Re: Biafra Police Finally Launched See Pics by DonBobes(m): 1:04am On Aug 18, 2017
[quote author=liberalsinnerx post=59548168][/quote]

Trully Igbos and not igbos but fools from devil's classroom
Re: Biafra Police Finally Launched See Pics by AlwaysPad(m): 2:57am On Aug 18, 2017
oyatz:
Is this man with tribal marks (?Demola Ajayi) very powerful to prevent the restoration of Biafra because I see his picture on every Biafran thread?

LOL that man has always been their nightmare right from Ojukwu's era
Re: Biafra Police Finally Launched See Pics by AlwaysPad(m): 3:00am On Aug 18, 2017
freshvine:

Did a lady just say this? Why are Igbos so heartless for Christ sake? The spirit of Ojukwu which made him sacrificed over 3 million Igbos is dwelling in you guys! Seriously you people are animals
Re: Biafra Police Finally Launched See Pics by freshvine(f): 9:09am On Aug 18, 2017
AlwaysPad:

Did a lady just say this? Why are Igbos so heartless for Christ sake? The spirit of Ojukwu which made him sacrificed over 3 million Igbos is dwelling in you guys! Seriously you people are animals

We were all alone surviving until one stupid English man and his olosho girlfriend came and did the unthinkable. we're tired of the amalgamation, let us all split like before and live as neighbours, u said No.

Yoruba insults and denigrate igbos, igbos mock yoruba, Hausas kill igbos. Different religion, different cultures, different ideology,tribalism, nepotism, discrimination, religious killings, etc

Please let everyone go their way else what happens in 1966 will still be with us.
Re: Biafra Police Finally Launched See Pics by ItsTutsi(m): 2:57pm On Aug 18, 2017
Hahahah check the majority of them,looking like cancer,anorexic patients,i bet most of them hardly eat thrice a day,no wonder they are tired of life and want to sacrifce it just like how the over 1m jews did it to the hero/coward OJUKWU..instead of them to think rationally and logically by asking "why non of the children of Kanu or other southeast political elites amongst them"instead of chilling and flexing abroad and letting them do the dirty work,but the contetfield drugs being snorted airday has impeded their sense of reasoning..bunch of illiterates and hobos,no logical person with means of livelihood will showcase this stupidity
zionmade1:
Chaii this people will nor stop disgracing somebody. I said it before IPOB are mostly bunch of illiterates and jobless youths who thinks that the only way to succeed is to have biafra.
bunch of clowns
Re: Biafra Police Finally Launched See Pics by ItsTutsi(m): 3:21pm On Aug 18, 2017
Keep that bullshit for the birds,there is no courage in stupidity,having a parallel arm of police apart from the one established by the government of a sovereign state and u think that will gain u public symphaty?,the only symphaty ull get is through Nigerian's media when over 1m of igbo jews are slaughtered again,let them keep playing to the gallery,their children shall live to tell the story..non of the instigators/agitation like kanu and fani kayode will be around to bare the burden,sophisticated fools,majority of them are jobless with time to kill..this is how they confront the police with bare knuckles and cry foul to the media when dealt with
5DMindset:

They do not even know you exist and you are here getting some high blood pressure.

If you are too beaten and confused to not seek freedom and liberty, why are you hating on those who have the courage to try ?
Re: Biafra Police Finally Launched See Pics by attackgat: 3:30pm On Aug 18, 2017
zionmade1:

Let me put it this way. Scotland is part of the UK which is the 5th richest country in 5th world. Scotland is Region, controls its resources, it well treated in the UK and are doing very well.

But Scotland still agitated to leave Britain and got a referendum in 2014. So why would Scotland want to leave a rich country where they have everything?

The answer is independence. Scotland wanted to be in control of Scotland.

So it doesnt matter if Igbos are oppressed or well treated in Nigeria, if the Igbo nation decide that they want to be an independent nation from Nigeria, it is their God given right.
Re: Biafra Police Finally Launched See Pics by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 18, 2017
ItsTutsi:
Keep that bullshit for the birds,there is no courage in stupidity,having a parallel arm of police apart from the one established by the government of a sovereign state and u think that will gain u public symphaty?,the only symphaty ull get is through Nigerian's media when over 1m of igbo jews are slaughtered again,let them keep playing to the gallery,their children shall live to tell the story..non of the instigators/agitation like kanu and fani kayode will be around to bare the burden,sophisticated fools,majority of them are jobless with time to kill..this is how they confront the police with bare knuckles and cry foul to the media when dealt with

See threat of genocide ooooooo. Do you think the igbos would just sit by and allow Nigeria kill 1 million of their fellow kinsmen? Most Nigerians dont like the igbo. So why dont we allow them go? it is not like they contribute to the country. I think they are rather a burden as they are mostly criminals anyways. We dont have to kill 1 million igbos to keep this failed country going abeg.
Re: Biafra Police Finally Launched See Pics by zionmade1: 4:29pm On Aug 18, 2017
ItsTutsi:
Hahahah check the majority of them,looking like cancer,anorexic patients,i bet most of them hardly eat thrice a day,no wonder they are tired of life and want to sacrifce it just like how the over 1m jews did it to the hero/coward OJUKWU..instead of them to think rationally and logically by asking "why non of the children of Kanu or other southeast political elites amongst them"instead of chilling and flexing abroad and letting them do the dirty work,but the contetfield drugs being snorted airday has impeded their sense of reasoning..bunch of illiterates and hobos,no logical person with means of livelihood will showcase this stupidity
I am Igbo, but not IPOB, biafra is my heritage. now before u start dancing around Crimes committed by Igbos also put ur tongue into all the missing skulls in ur region. As feeble as u think Ojukwu was, he held Nigeria for 3 and half years even with all the foreign assistance on Nigeria's side.
I hate hypocrites and triballists quoting me. Deal with all the skulls missing in ur region first
Re: Biafra Police Finally Launched See Pics by jaszplus12(m): 5:27pm On Aug 18, 2017
that's great o! but I bet they all have naira in their pockets and not Biafra dollar! I really don't get this if they're biafrans in truth they won't go to a shop and say "give me pure water ten naira"!
Re: Biafra Police Finally Launched See Pics by motherfucker: 5:39pm On Aug 18, 2017
ERockson:
Where is Nigeria government? Osinbajo is not proactive when it comes to decision making. Yes, Acting president is noting but a figurehead, as Buhari absence has allowed Kanu to grow a dangerous tooth
don't blame the man. He is under serious pressure. As in serious one and highly monitored.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

House Of Reps Allegation On North-east Food Aid Blatant Falsehood – Presidency / LAWMA Sweepers Get Free Breast, Cervical Cancer Screening, Treatment / Any One With Mike Adenuga Telephone Number. Email Me Info@.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.