Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,316 members, 7,853,468 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:12 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo React To Five Matches Ban Given To Him, Say It Is "Ridiculous" - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo React To Five Matches Ban Given To Him, Say It Is "Ridiculous" (33329 Views)

Player Banned For Five Matches For Urinating On The Pitch / Cristiano Ronaldo React To Five Matches Ban Given To Him, Say It Is “ridiculous” / Cristiano Ronaldo Given Five Matches Ban For Pushing Referee In Sunday Elclasico (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo React To Five Matches Ban Given To Him, Say It Is "Ridiculous" by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 16, 2017
KingTom:

Bros na think na
Messi has pushed a referee before and gone Scot free. Not saying what Rolando did was cool he deserved a card but not a ban.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo React To Five Matches Ban Given To Him, Say It Is "Ridiculous" by knightwilliams(m): 11:30pm On Aug 16, 2017
MrHistorian:
What warranted his first booking was ludicrous too.

How on earth do you pull off your jersey for scoring a goal that can easily be levelled
bros God Bless U....i think if i handled a dressing room as a coach, i'll mek a law.."although excitement and state of mind counts, but as my player, u wuldnt pull ur shirt after scoring a goal that looks beta dan d best ever"...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo React To Five Matches Ban Given To Him, Say It Is "Ridiculous" by ESIXLOVE: 11:38pm On Aug 16, 2017
Make una dey here dey shout Ronaldo! this Ronaldo that! Meanwhile we wan kill Barcelona.

##Team Real Madrid all the way.

" Dancing " Dem been wan kill my joy but God win "
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo React To Five Matches Ban Given To Him, Say It Is "Ridiculous" by KingTom(m): 11:50pm On Aug 16, 2017
wunmi590:

Thanks for the correction boss cool
you're welcome my brother

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo React To Five Matches Ban Given To Him, Say It Is "Ridiculous" by KingTom(m): 11:52pm On Aug 16, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:

Messi has pushed a referee before and gone Scot free. Not saying what Rolando did was cool he deserved a card but not a ban.
Who be Rolando again? The one wey bin dey Porto?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo React To Five Matches Ban Given To Him, Say It Is "Ridiculous" by Pa3rick(m): 12:13am On Aug 17, 2017
He shouldn't have pushed the ref
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo React To Five Matches Ban Given To Him, Say It Is "Ridiculous" by Nobody: 12:27am On Aug 17, 2017
KingTom:

Who be Rolando again? The one wey bin dey Porto?

:^)
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo React To Five Matches Ban Given To Him, Say It Is "Ridiculous" by TinaAnita(f): 1:29am On Aug 17, 2017
It's regrettable
He doesn't deserve it
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo React To Five Matches Ban Given To Him, Say It Is "Ridiculous" by getalll: 1:52am On Aug 17, 2017
Seanixking:
5 Match Ban Can't Stop You From Being The World Best Player.

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo React To Five Matches Ban Given To Him, Say It Is "Ridiculous" by sydlak: 4:04am On Aug 17, 2017
I'm one of those people. An yes I understand because instagram has a translator. At the bottom of the post
mazimee:
See as people like his tweet like say na all of them wey click like button understand wetin him talk.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo React To Five Matches Ban Given To Him, Say It Is "Ridiculous" by demobaba1(m): 5:21am On Aug 17, 2017
Who is this person now ? There is nothing like 5 matches ban but 5 match ban.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo React To Five Matches Ban Given To Him, Say It Is "Ridiculous" by beejayphako(m): 5:26am On Aug 17, 2017
mazimee:
See as people like his tweet like say na all of them wey click like button understand wetin him talk.

Oga na old IG app you dey use ni?
IG now has translation icon underneath such posts. Don't blame you, when you'll be living in the 16th century
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo React To Five Matches Ban Given To Him, Say It Is "Ridiculous" by demobaba1(m): 5:34am On Aug 17, 2017
beejayphako:

Oga na old IG app you dey use ni?
IG now has translation icon underneath such posts. Don't blame you, when you'll be living in the 16th century
I laugh.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo React To Five Matches Ban Given To Him, Say It Is "Ridiculous" by emeijeh(m): 5:49am On Aug 17, 2017
sandrahnaub:

Though I understand not, what you said but I'm quoting u
You better come for pidgin english lessons.
Knowledge is power you know? wink
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo React To Five Matches Ban Given To Him, Say It Is "Ridiculous" by airex(m): 6:02am On Aug 17, 2017
veekid:
Who send him to copy the GOAT jubilation? Messi did it better with no card
Na thick Mumu u be. Did you watch d match at all? I guess not.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo React To Five Matches Ban Given To Him, Say It Is "Ridiculous" by EmekaBlue(m): 6:09am On Aug 17, 2017
and even without ronaldo they beat barcelona yet again grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo React To Five Matches Ban Given To Him, Say It Is "Ridiculous" by Nobody: 6:17am On Aug 17, 2017
his sayin its ridiculous... People lyk dis neva learn... He pushed a ref .... U guys think its naija where dem dy beat ref and anytn goes?
Dis is FIFA and rules nid to b followed unless dy wil start slappin refs in every match.... Uncle ronaldo stop tryin to b lyk my messi..... And anoda tin pls control ur anger and excitement ....mteeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo React To Five Matches Ban Given To Him, Say It Is "Ridiculous" by Myself2(m): 7:27am On Aug 17, 2017
Moneyyy:
What is ridiculous is how you persecuted the referee by pushing him.

To me,what is ridiculous is that CR7 did not punch the ref on that his oblong head and follow it up with two hot slaps,wetin dem wan do ?? Worst case dem give am 10 match ban ,,,,,when he resumes,three matches and three hat tricks and he will be far ahead of dwarf messi and the whole of Barcelona

Ororo ti take over, Iyalaya Barcelona
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo React To Five Matches Ban Given To Him, Say It Is "Ridiculous" by sephryneyo(m): 7:49am On Aug 17, 2017
See why people prefer bpl to laliga! if Eng FA ban u and u r still making noise like dis then ready 4 10 more games ban. go & ask Suarez. BPL league of equity. that's why eng ref mostly chosn to officiate high profile fifa, uefa games.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo React To Five Matches Ban Given To Him, Say It Is "Ridiculous" by Emerikoss: 7:56am On Aug 17, 2017
veekid:
Hope u knw that the celebration was invented in Madrid grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo React To Five Matches Ban Given To Him, Say It Is "Ridiculous" by sunshineV(f): 9:13am On Aug 17, 2017
mazimee:

So that's twitter? Even u no understand shiit

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo React To Five Matches Ban Given To Him, Say It Is "Ridiculous" by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 17, 2017
I would have landed d ref a huge blow if i was CR7
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo React To Five Matches Ban Given To Him, Say It Is "Ridiculous" by djkotech(m): 11:07am On Aug 17, 2017
After Party Mixtape (AP Mixtape) Vol. 2
nice playlist u gonna luv LifeOf BrennyJones - SO TEKNO - GO Olamide - WO
[url][/url]https://archive.org/details/DjKotechAPMVol2

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo React To Five Matches Ban Given To Him, Say It Is "Ridiculous" by Rapahel1116: 11:47am On Aug 17, 2017
Messi pushed d ref wen he obstructed the play...d ref was a better defender in dat match Dan Madrid defence was though .
Dudeweedlmao:

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo React To Five Matches Ban Given To Him, Say It Is "Ridiculous" by jaybee(f): 11:50am On Aug 17, 2017
veekid:

Forget Ronaldo. He did that on purpose.

That guy is a business man.

He had carefully trained, practiced and rehearsed for that pose over time.

That muscular pose will fetch him millions of dollars in endorsements the nearest future.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo React To Five Matches Ban Given To Him, Say It Is "Ridiculous" by akinsmyk(m): 11:37pm On Aug 17, 2017
nellybadas:
Ronaldo control your temper next time. It's highly unprofessional to have shoved the refree like that.

Easy to criticise and crucify. Many Will do worse if found in his shoes. I watched the replay repeatedly. There was more contact from Umtiti more than Suarez. 1. Ronaldo knew he was felled, he expected Umtitti to be booked while he earns a spot kick. None of that came yet he was booked and sent out.

The Ref deserved a slap but football won't allow that.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo React To Five Matches Ban Given To Him, Say It Is "Ridiculous" by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 01, 2017
mhiztaNexy:
where av u been?

Been away Jare.. Guest mode grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo React To Five Matches Ban Given To Him, Say It Is "Ridiculous" by mhiztaNexy(m): 2:23pm On Sep 02, 2017
Plasmbob1:

Been away Jare.. Guest mode grin
hmm okay beauty

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osimhen Equals Weah, Eto’o, Salah’s Serie A Goals Record / Nigeria Vs Botswana WAFCON 2022 : (2 - 0) On 7th July 2022 / President Tinubu Receives A Nigeria Football Token Ahead Of The Super Eagle matc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.