Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,309 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6...interesting - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6...interesting (1485 Views)

Download Jenifa's Diary Season 10 Episode 6 [real Download] / Game Of Thrones Complete Season 7 Episode 1-7 Direct Download Link / Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6...interesting by solepager(m): 8:24pm On Aug 16, 2017
My goose pimple just went up seeing jon snow surrounded by the army of the dead.(running time is 1hr 6 mins) I have to see the end of this. grin brb

And I tot episode 6 is until 20th...
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6...interesting by cristianisraeli: 9:01pm On Aug 16, 2017
solepager:
My goose pimple just went up seeing jon snow surrounded by the army of the dead.(running time is 1hr 6 mins) I have to see the end of this. grin brb

And I tot episode 6 is until 20th...

anybody way never see from season 1 up to 7 now must be on planet jupiter

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6...interesting by Nbote(m): 9:03pm On Aug 16, 2017
It was leaked earlier today.... I hope d last episode leaks before d 28th

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6...interesting by vladhillz(m): 9:03pm On Aug 16, 2017
dude..wia did yu get it from..d site bikonu..I dey Jupiter shaa
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6...interesting by solepager(m): 9:17pm On Aug 16, 2017
Nbote:
It was leaked earlier today.... I hope d last episode leaks before d 28th
I was so surprised. But the lost dragon sha...painful...and exactly what I read....one of the dead would ride a dragon
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6...interesting by Tycike: 9:49pm On Aug 16, 2017
One of the dragons was killed, it's now part of the dead men army.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6...interesting by djeezy(m): 1:27am On Aug 17, 2017
Tycike:
One of the dragons was killed, it's now part of the dead men army.
yeah I really enjoyed episode 6. Now Danny has seen d scar where Jon was stabbed in d heart. She has been curious about that. She really loves Jon.
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6...interesting by Garshyzee(m): 4:18pm On Aug 18, 2017
Im patiently waiting fr d scene, where jon and dani would kiss wink

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6...interesting by Nickizoe(f): 8:51pm On Aug 18, 2017
Garshyzee:
Im patiently waiting fr d scene, where jon and dani would kiss wink
but they are siblings ain't they?
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6...interesting by Garshyzee(m): 6:36pm On Aug 19, 2017
Nickizoe:
but they are siblings ain't they?
We would see new jamie and cercie then. wink
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6...interesting by Nickizoe(f): 7:44pm On Aug 19, 2017
Garshyzee:

We would see new jamie and cercie then. wink
I think so.. But I'd wish gilly and Sam make it to North /or the wall early and tell them they are blood..
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6...interesting by titimachine: 5:24am On Aug 20, 2017
I love that movie scarra. They should bring it all, I can't wait ooo http://nairasleek.info/audio-mp3-shatta-wale-m3gya-agbagba-i-try/
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6...interesting by Garshyzee(m): 8:14am On Aug 20, 2017
Nickizoe:
I think so.. But I'd wish gilly and Sam make it to North /or the wall early and tell them they are blood..
I think bran knows too. Maybe when jon returns to winterfel, bran might reveal to him.

(1) (Reply)

Kim Possible (2019) – Download Full Movie / Movies And Series Lovers Whatsapp Group / When Will Nigeria Get A Good Soap Opera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.