Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Donald Trump Sacks Adebayo Ogunlesi As Adviser - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Sacks Adebayo Ogunlesi As Adviser (55963 Views)

Trump Sacks National Security Adviser (John Bolton) / Trump Sacks Sally Yates After She Declines To Defend Travel Ban / Donald Trump Appoints Adebayo Ogunlesi, A Nigerian In His Economic Advisory Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Sacks Adebayo Ogunlesi As Adviser by Nobody: 11:58pm On Aug 16, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

This is grammatical lynching. It's enough to kill Ojuku's manhood.
Did he even have one?

5 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Sacks Adebayo Ogunlesi As Adviser by dotcomnamename: 12:04am On Aug 17, 2017
belindar:
The headline is totally wrong. Trump disbanded the two bodies in which ogunlesi was a member. Ogunlesi was not on Trump or White House pay roll. How can you sack or relieve someone of his post if you are not paying him. I pity Nigerians who don't listen to foreign news such as CNN , sky news and likes but choose to watch zee wee and other Indian channels .
Ogunlesi is a billionaire such as Trump

That is what Seun Osewa wanted, if not he go don do the right thing since. Funniest thing is that it's now rampant that most of his mods their favoritism has taken the place of their ability and competence as mods. I always read this on social media especially on FB how his mods are now clueless & naive but i always shake my head. Great mods of nairaland now turns laughing stock. He;s the one bringing down this forum. He should kotinu.
Re: Donald Trump Sacks Adebayo Ogunlesi As Adviser by stagger: 12:07am On Aug 17, 2017
Incompetent mods. Trumpsimply dissolved the advisory board and everybody on it left. Why single out the Nigerian with this deceptive headline?

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Sacks Adebayo Ogunlesi As Adviser by Macmoni(m): 12:09am On Aug 17, 2017
Homeboiy:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Good, he wants to betray his master

onye ofe mmanu undecided
a laayi ti ya warey!

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Sacks Adebayo Ogunlesi As Adviser by Macmoni(m): 12:10am On Aug 17, 2017
cosmatika:
I read somewhere dat he advised Trump to give more Yorubas visa, den start producing Amala & Ewedu. Dat earned him d sack
have any ibo man ever sin trump
didirin

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Sacks Adebayo Ogunlesi As Adviser by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:18am On Aug 17, 2017
yellowbar demons and incompetency .... I knw he helped those Yoruba guys to swindle American government , he has hand in all the E-crime currently crippling American economy... they should throw him inside
ADX Florence prison United States ... he need to be lockup 27/7

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Sacks Adebayo Ogunlesi As Adviser by 234ng44uk(m): 12:18am On Aug 17, 2017
neoOduduwa:
Ogunlesi really should have followed Kenneth Frazier's footstep to resign from Trump's cabinet. He was probably being used as a mannequin to keep Trump's black quota afloat.

As usual, the pigs and idiots of Kanu are here. Instead of using your energy to plan on how to avenge the thousands of yam-legged hairy women who were raped last year by Fulani herdsmen, you're here trolling a man wealthy enough to buy your entire erosion-ridden wasteland and turn it to a playground.

Flatinōs always making mouth, they threatened Fulani herdsmen online until the fight was brought to their doorstep. grin

Thousands were raped and killed in Enugu and they only ranted online. grin

Very weak cowards. grin

Looks like what I'ld write. Oòduà á gbè é.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Sacks Adebayo Ogunlesi As Adviser by bionixs: 12:20am On Aug 17, 2017
sarrki:
Children of hate will soon arrive
you are the bloody hater
Re: Donald Trump Sacks Adebayo Ogunlesi As Adviser by bionixs: 12:21am On Aug 17, 2017
Homeboiy:
onye ofe mmanu undecided
na their way
Re: Donald Trump Sacks Adebayo Ogunlesi As Adviser by Adebowale89(m): 12:33am On Aug 17, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
They carried tinubu character go white house

CROWNWEALTH019:
They carried tinubu character go white house

thought u said u made 2:1 from unilorin? read that article again and relate it with your comment?

now when they are celebrating those with IQ, u will be screaming I've 2:1 up and down like person wey dey swear for sad
Re: Donald Trump Sacks Adebayo Ogunlesi As Adviser by 234ng44uk(m): 12:38am On Aug 17, 2017
Adebowale89:

thought u said u made 2:1 from unilorin? read that article again and relate it with your comment?

now when they are celebrating those with IQ, u will be screaming I've 2:1 up and down like person wey dey swear for sad

His IQ is definitely below par. Simple 12 short paragraph passage he couldn't read and understand. If truly he's got 2:1 from a Yorùbá university I'll say that is a shame. But I tell you, you don't need to broadcast your grade if you really made it.
Re: Donald Trump Sacks Adebayo Ogunlesi As Adviser by limitless777(m): 12:54am On Aug 17, 2017
neoOduduwa:
Ogunlesi really should have followed Kenneth Frazier's footstep to resign from Trump's cabinet. He was probably being used as a mannequin to keep Trump's black quota afloat.

As usual, the pigs and idiots of Kanu are here. Instead of using your energy to plan on how to avenge the thousands of yam-legged hairy women who were raped last year by Fulani herdsmen, you're here trolling a man wealthy enough to buy your entire erosion-ridden wasteland and turn it to a playground.

Flatinōs always making mouth, they threatened Fulani herdsmen online until the fight was brought to their doorstep. grin

Very weak cowards. grin

U wicked NO BE small.
hahahahahahahahahaha.
hahahahahahahahahaha

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Sacks Adebayo Ogunlesi As Adviser by Bjgirl1: 1:08am On Aug 17, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
omowolewa:
Trump's second name na saka?
Re: Donald Trump Sacks Adebayo Ogunlesi As Adviser by Bjgirl1: 1:10am On Aug 17, 2017
Says who? Receive sense in Jesus name..
ELKHALIFAISIS:
yellowbar demons and incompetency .... I knw he helped those Yoruba guys to swindle American government , he has hand in all the E-crime currently crippling American economy... they should throw him inside
ADX Florence prison United States ... he need to be lockup 27/7
Re: Donald Trump Sacks Adebayo Ogunlesi As Adviser by Nobody: 1:26am On Aug 17, 2017
cosmatika:
I read somewhere dat he advised Trump to give more Yorubas visa, den start producing Amala & Ewedu. Dat earned him d sack
you see your life?
Re: Donald Trump Sacks Adebayo Ogunlesi As Adviser by getalll: 1:52am On Aug 17, 2017
Homeboiy:

onye ofe mmanu undecided

Re: Donald Trump Sacks Adebayo Ogunlesi As Adviser by 360command: 2:31am On Aug 17, 2017
cosmatika:
nonsense
Re: Donald Trump Sacks Adebayo Ogunlesi As Adviser by nnokwa042(m): 3:09am On Aug 17, 2017
JeetKuneDo:

Says the clown from land of the rising Biapigs. Ogunlesi is the CEO of one of the biggest companies in the world. No one from your lineage of nonentities is fit to tie his shoelace.

Your destiny in life is to sell Gala, La casera and Fanyogo to his people. I'll still buy Gala from you though. I'm nice.

You look photogenic at work cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5814372_031615580477458025675416489img20160217060527jpeg655f2499cc5dacc14b67b02618eae948jpeg4da01fb9242b9f42968feb20d1262155jpegbb661f607abe8323b4e13cca0f4ac2ff_jpeg2fd9b9b3d338d524392565f6f4f422d8
if u go to Oshogbo tell them ogunlesi is richest man in the world he owns google Facebook apple dell HP coca cola Pepsico ,I don't think u know america very well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Sacks Adebayo Ogunlesi As Adviser by Victor593(m): 3:12am On Aug 17, 2017
Who him help seff.after all na Yoruba man. E No pain me at all.
Re: Donald Trump Sacks Adebayo Ogunlesi As Adviser by Victor593(m): 3:13am On Aug 17, 2017
Who him help seff.after all na Yoruba man. E No pain me at all.no be IBO man thank God

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Sacks Adebayo Ogunlesi As Adviser by freedomchild: 3:33am On Aug 17, 2017
dotcomnamename:

OMG see as this guy destroy this eebo guy shocked grin grin
Atleast he is not into SKULLARSHIP

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Sacks Adebayo Ogunlesi As Adviser by vioment: 3:35am On Aug 17, 2017
Trump is the first african/arab president of the USA. Not an iota of progressive idea implemented without his ego involved and highlighted. Its not about the peoples' policy, its always about Trump. And most notably, he never takes responsibility for anything difficult or bad, that is the number 1 similarity to the leaders i compared him to.

May God bless and help the USA since Nigeria has decided to be backwards by choice. The USA has left a leadership vaccum in the world and it is affecting the world economics, people or nations mindset, and many other negatives.

Trump is a classic example of a child in a man's body.
Re: Donald Trump Sacks Adebayo Ogunlesi As Adviser by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 3:52am On Aug 17, 2017
Adebowale89:

Don't ever quote me in your use less life again
Re: Donald Trump Sacks Adebayo Ogunlesi As Adviser by Bamz(m): 4:06am On Aug 17, 2017
helphelp:
E don dey cv

Lol you echoed my thoughts. It reminds of Moyes at Manchester United. His time there may have been some sort of fiasco but only a few can boast of having having managed at Old Trafford.
Re: Donald Trump Sacks Adebayo Ogunlesi As Adviser by eshic(f): 4:14am On Aug 17, 2017
neoOduduwa:
Ogunlesi really should have followed Kenneth Frazier's footstep to resign from Trump's cabinet. He was probably being used as a figurehead to keep Trump's black quota afloat.

Very weak cowards. grin
its not Igbo person that make this comment rather paid agents, whatever that happened to Yoruba affects all Nigerian, meanwhile all paid agents who are planting seeds of discord between southterners shall reap what they sow
Re: Donald Trump Sacks Adebayo Ogunlesi As Adviser by Nobody: 4:19am On Aug 17, 2017
This us president is very foolish,,, hope the North Korea will teach him some lessons
Re: Donald Trump Sacks Adebayo Ogunlesi As Adviser by Hazlett1988: 4:52am On Aug 17, 2017
Things happens everyday
Re: Donald Trump Sacks Adebayo Ogunlesi As Adviser by GeneralOjukwu: 5:34am On Aug 17, 2017
Homeboiy:

onye ofe mmanu undecided

Ogunlesi owns Gatwick airport and he's a billionaire in $....

What has your entire generation owned for this beef? I mean you and all the cr3tins who liked your comment COMBINED.

No insults, just curious...grin
Re: Donald Trump Sacks Adebayo Ogunlesi As Adviser by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:34am On Aug 17, 2017
Bjgirl1:
Says who? Receive sense in Jesus name..

Re: Donald Trump Sacks Adebayo Ogunlesi As Adviser by Nobody: 5:43am On Aug 17, 2017
stanluiz:
sarrki what do you mean by children of hate. what is your problem?

You get strength for that bigot.
Re: Donald Trump Sacks Adebayo Ogunlesi As Adviser by Nobody: 6:00am On Aug 17, 2017
JeetKuneDo:

Says the clown from land of the rising Biapigs. Ogunlesi is the CEO of one of the biggest companies in the world. No one from your lineage of nonentities is fit to tie his shoelace.

Your destiny in life is to sell Gala, La casera and Fanyogo to his people. I'll still buy Gala from you though. I'm nice.

You look photogenic at work cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5814372_031615580477458025675416489img20160217060527jpeg655f2499cc5dacc14b67b02618eae948jpeg4da01fb9242b9f42968feb20d1262155jpegbb661f607abe8323b4e13cca0f4ac2ff_jpeg2fd9b9b3d338d524392565f6f4f422d8

Oh boy you be killer o. I for so like make u replace that EFCC twitter handler. You sabi dose epic replies somtin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Sacks Adebayo Ogunlesi As Adviser by laliga01: 6:07am On Aug 17, 2017
stanluiz:
sarrki what do you mean by children of hate. what is your problem?
You sound surprised. Dnt you know sarrki again? He can't breath a day without hate speech. Its in his blood.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

David Mabumba Sex Video: Zambia’s Education Minister Sacked / Trump Fires Defence Secretary, Mark Esper, Appoints Miller In Acting Capacity / Nigerian Man Reacts As Fleeing Ukrainians Maintain Traffic Laws

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.