Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,602 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

World Media Set To Arrive For The August 20th IPOB Rally In Ekwulobia - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / World Media Set To Arrive For The August 20th IPOB Rally In Ekwulobia (1217 Views)

Bright Nwoye ‘Scorpion’ Dies After IPOB Rally In Abia. Photos / More Breathtaking Pictures From IPOB Rally In Aba / Finally Channels Tv Attends Ipob's Rally Live At Umuahia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

World Media Set To Arrive For The August 20th IPOB Rally In Ekwulobia by Nobody: 12:23am On Aug 17, 2017
World Media Set To Arrive For The August 20th IPOB Rally In Ekwulobia. From a reliable source close to IPOB leadership team, the reason to reschedule the rally was in two fold: first in respect of the dead killed, and to allow world media time to arrive. Among those contacted and scheduled to arrive are: Washington Post, New York Times, Israel media, AIPAC( American Israeli Lobbying group...this is a powerful/heavy weight power force), Yad Vashem(Israeli Anti Holocaust Society), Huffington post( owned by a Jew, Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos, the world richest man), Senator Leahy office's observer, Moveon.org, Amnesty International, Red Cross Observers, FOX News, ICC observers. I'll be updating the list as I get more confirmation. August 20th Will be a big and decisive day for the Biafra struggle.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Media Set To Arrive For The August 20th IPOB Rally In Ekwulobia by BAILMONEY: 12:37am On Aug 17, 2017
JOKE SECTION PLEASEangry
Re: World Media Set To Arrive For The August 20th IPOB Rally In Ekwulobia by Nobody: 12:40am On Aug 17, 2017
BAILMONEY:
JOKE SECTION PLEASEangry

Afonja

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: World Media Set To Arrive For The August 20th IPOB Rally In Ekwulobia by unohbethel(m): 12:51am On Aug 17, 2017
pls check that date of 20 august..

hope its not on friday cos afonjas esp d muslims always get bad news bout ipob on fridays..pls i dont want them to come back from mosque on dat friday wit joy and on seein d news bout ipob, jump into d lagoon

thanks

from a concerned biafran

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Media Set To Arrive For The August 20th IPOB Rally In Ekwulobia by yarimo(m): 12:56am On Aug 17, 2017
My mumu silly zombie IPOBIANS being fabricating lies to get international community's attention are like 5 and 6

Re: World Media Set To Arrive For The August 20th IPOB Rally In Ekwulobia by Ngozi123(f): 1:00am On Aug 17, 2017
liberalsinnerx:
World Media Set To Arrive For The August 20th IPOB Rally In Ekwulobia. From a reliable source close to IPOB leadership team, the reason to reschedule the rally was in two fold: first in respect of the dead killed, and to allow world media time to arrive. Among those contacted and scheduled to arrive are: Washington Post, New York Times, Israel media, AIPAC( American Israeli Lobbying group), Yad Vashem(Israeli Anti Holocaust Society), Huffington post( owned by Jew, Amazon CEO), Senator Leahy office's observer, Moveon.org, Amnesty International, Red Cross Observers, FOX News, ICC observers. I'll be updating the list as I get more confirmation. August 20th Will be a big and decisive day for the Biafra struggle.

Where did you get this information from?

1 Like

Re: World Media Set To Arrive For The August 20th IPOB Rally In Ekwulobia by MasterKim: 1:42am On Aug 17, 2017
Praise d lord
Re: World Media Set To Arrive For The August 20th IPOB Rally In Ekwulobia by BAILMONEY: 8:14am On Aug 17, 2017
liberalsinnerx:

Afonja
LOL IM A CORE BIAFRAN SUPPORTER
Re: World Media Set To Arrive For The August 20th IPOB Rally In Ekwulobia by Okoroawusa: 8:40am On Aug 17, 2017
BAILMONEY:
LOL IM A CORE BIAFRAN SUPPORTER
dnt mind dem
everybody is afonja
ndi ara!
Re: World Media Set To Arrive For The August 20th IPOB Rally In Ekwulobia by Okoroawusa: 8:41am On Aug 17, 2017
mynd44,
can we move this to the joke section?

(1) (Reply)

2019 EXCLUSIVE: Cold War Brews As Gov. Wike Dumps Fayose For Mimiko As PDP VP / What Do You Think of This Facebook Discussion? / Breaking News! Police Arrest Omo Agege. Senator From Delta (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.