Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

My Challenge And Fear With Biafra Struggle - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Challenge And Fear With Biafra Struggle (497 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' / People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) / Southern Cameroun Joins IPOB In Biafra Struggle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Challenge And Fear With Biafra Struggle by lordimmaogidi(m): 1:42am On Aug 17, 2017
Am a lover of Freedom,and a staunch crusader of the Emancipation of Black Race.Am worried the way souls are been wasted every day, in these agitation.My candid advice, keeping the SECRET secret,Ipob should be more strategic, calculative,secretive, less talk and take your Enemies unawares.Enough of the killing of unarmed civilians, and childish show of Charade's.My candid advise tho!!!.... Lordimmaogidi

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Public Officials Took N400bn Bribe In 1 Year – NBS / Bribery: List Of Most Corrupt People In Nigeria - NBS / 8,500 PDP Members Dump Party For APC In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.